Do you believe the Holocaust happened?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Boots
Many people do not!

Schecter
if you really want to spite everyone here whirly, why dont you prove us wrong by getting a job, and moving out of your mom's house.

Utrigita
Then many people are stupid care them to explain this to me

before the second world war 7 million israelien
after the second world war 1 million.

How did there die 6 million from the same race when none of them was enlisted in the military service for the allies? can you answear me that!

Boots

Boots
Originally posted by Utrigita
Then many people are stupid care them to explain this to me

before the second world war 7 million israelien
after the second world war 1 million.

How did there die 6 million from the same race when none of them was enlisted in the military service for the allies? can you answear me that!

How do you know this though?

Strangelove
........Yes

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by Boots
Many people do not!

You my friend, are a cvnt. If only it was possible to physically hurt someone over the Internet..

Boots

Schecter
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
You my friend, are a cvnt. If only it was possible to physically hurt someone over the Internet..

the word was INVENTED for him laughing out loud

i never fully grasped the british use of the word until coming across this "person".

Boots

Schecter
im america it means....like.....kind if a super-mega-***** woman. but you never say it to a woman's face of she's either have a breakdown or kill you where you stand.

i always wondered why the english use it so liberally.....i guess people like this are common around there? how do they exist without being beaten daily? i though you british dont put up with people like this? why isnt he being stomped? do your frikin jobs!!! laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Boots, cut it out with the German responses.

Dreamt
Originally posted by Strangelove
........Yes

Boots
Originally posted by Ushgarak

Ja, Certainly.

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by Schecter
im america it means....like.....kind if a super-mega-***** woman. but you never say it to a woman's face of she's either have a breakdown or kill you where you stand.

i always wondered why the english use it so liberally.....i guess people like this are common around there? how do they exist without being beaten daily? i though you british dont put up with people like this? why isnt he being stomped? do your frikin jobs!!! laughing out loud

Haha yeah I think some of us do use it a bit liberally. I however usually do not, which illustrates perfectly what I feel about this piece of shit.
Trust me I wish I could stomp him lol. Any moderators fancy handing out his address?

Lord Melkor
Most of my grandmother`s siblings died in Holocaust, so I want serious proof from anyone doubting it.

Schecter
laughing out loud you'll end up getting some poor unsuspecting chap's address.
he uses proxies

Czarina_Czarina
Many people do not!

which holocaust, there have been lots of them, and based on the evidence, yes, i think it did happen, and the fact that some want to say it didn't shows just how awlful the entire thing is.

chillmeistergen
Ah that's a shame, I'll just have to do my best in articulating my hatred for him verbally then.

Schecter
new thread: Do you believe the 9-11-01 attack happened?

Many people do not!

Boots
Originally posted by Lord Melkor
Most of my grandmother`s siblings died in Holocaust, so I want serious proof from anyone doubting it.

The U.K. Today dropped the holocaust from History in school because it did not want to offend muslims. Many scholars doubt it happened.

Ushgarak
The U.K. Today dropped the holocaust from History in school because it did not want to offend muslims. Many scholars doubt it happened.

Let's make this very clear.

That statement is a lie

Lord Melkor
Show me those scholars and their proof, Boots. Even ex-Nazis admitted it.

Czarina_Czarina

how could it offend muslims, sorry for being silly here, but wouldn't it be offensive to anyone who reads about it? why muslims?

i like the german language, and it's sad to use the german culture this way.

Robtard

But Whirly just loves www.freetranslation.com

I said it when this sock was first made and I'll say it again... this one is lame, even for Whirly.

Boots
Let's make this very clear.

That statement is a lie

Is it?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=445979&in_page_id=1770

Ushgarak
Yes.

Learn to read

Then read that report again.

Lord Melkor
Boots, some covardly teachers may act so, but your statement could be interpreted as it was officiallly banned.

Czarina_Czarina
Is it?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=445979&in_page_id=1770

blacks are up to this, you know, they are upset about my comments, so now, they have a Jew hater here to even out the offensive...

Boots
Yes.

Learn to read

Then read that report again.

"Schools are dropping the Holocaust from history lessons to avoid offending Muslim pupils, a Government backed study has revealed.

It found some teachers are reluctant to cover the atrocity for fear of upsetting students whose beliefs include Holocaust denial. "

Many Historians agree

Heres one

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4733820.stm

Ushgarak
Boots, some covardly teachers may act so, but your statement could be interpreted as it was officiallly banned.

Interpreted?

No interpretation, he outright SAID such things.

"THE UK (lie) today (lie) dropped the holocaust from History in school (lie) because it did not want to offend muslims (lie)"

Boots

Ahh sorry, that's my english.

Lord Melkor
Irving against how many?

Robtard
Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina
blacks are up to this, you know, they are upset about my comments, so now, they have a Jew hater here to even out the offensive...

You just basically just said "Look, I'm a silly sock-troll" and for a while I actually thought you were just another confused nut on the Internet.

Ushgarak
"Schools are dropping the Holocaust from history lessons to avoid offending Muslim pupils, a Government backed study has revealed.

It found some teachers are reluctant to cover the atrocity for fear of upsetting students whose beliefs include Holocaust denial. "

Many Historians agree

Heres one

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4733820.stm

Again, learn to read, then you'll get some tiny bit of respect. Don't try and pass off this bullshit when the first link you gave says NOTHING like the statement you made above, which is a lie.

Do I really have to spell out the painfully obvious about how much crap was in that statement?

chillmeistergen
Please boots do enlighten me, what exactly were the prison camps for then? Extra curricular learning? Why in these prison camps were there gas chambers disguised as showers? Finally, why in these prison camps were hundreds of thousands of dead prisoners items; such as clothes and shoes kept?

Ushgarak
Ahh sorry, that's my english.

Crap.

And so keep trolling like that again and I'll throw you out this forum faster than you can blink.

Hope you can understand THAT English.

Lord Melkor
Interpreted?

No interpretation, he outright SAID such things.

"THE UK (lie) today (lie) dropped the holocaust from History in school (lie) because it did not want to offend muslims (lie)"

Indeed, at first I thought that he refers to some press called U.K. Today. It may be because I am sleepy.

Schecter
you likely threw him out dozens of times, as did the other globals. your talking to....kind of a foot fungus

Boots
Again, learn to read, then you'll get some tiny bit of respect. Don't try and pass off this bullshit when the first link you gave says NOTHING like the statement you made above, which is a lie.

Do I really have to spell out the painfully obvious about how much crap was in that statement?

I'm sorry, ja, my english is not that good.

Lana
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Please boots do enlighten me, what exactly were the prison camps for then? Extra curricular learning? Why in these prison camps were there gas chambers disguised as showers? Finally, why in these prison camps were hundreds of thousands of dead prisoners items; such as clothes and shoes kept?

And don't forget the people who survived the Holocaust. Apparently they either don't exist, or hallucinated the whole thing.

Really, I don't understand how people can deny something like this happened, especially when it was such recent history that there are still living survivors.

And what is it that they say about not learning from history?

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Robtard
You just basically just said "Look, I'm a silly sock-troll" and for a while I actually thought you were just another confused nut on the Internet.

i think this is your sock troll:

http://rds.yahoo.com/ _ylt=A9gnMiE2ERxGVZwALRyjzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBsNXZtZnJ
jBHNlYwNwcm9mBHZ0aWQDSTk5OV83Mw--/SIG=11toif6tm/EXP=1176330934/**http%3A//www.story-board.co.uk/Socktrll.gif

Schecter
*prays to god that raz will invent a forum anti-proxy hack*

Boots
Crap.

And so keep trolling like that again and I'll throw you out this forum faster than you can blink.

Hope you can understand THAT English.

I'm really not trolling. Was ist "trolling"?

Lord Melkor
Fortunately I am almost sure that Boots is just a skilled troll, not a true Nazi. He wants to provoke.

Boots
Fortunately I am almost sure that Boots is just a troll, not a true Nazi.

What ist a troll?

Ushgarak
I'm going to take the short cut and close the thread; it has no actual purpose other than to aggravate.

Cards are marked, boots. Don't do it again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.