Quinlan Vos,ROTS, Aayla,ROTS v Anakin,ROTS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kiddo44
If Anakin, after he turned, when he was raiding the temple had ran into these 2, could he have taken them together? Or would they have taken Skywalker down?

darthsith19
Hmm, this is actually really close. Vos and Secura are a stronger team than TPM Jinn and Kenobi are, and Maul was pretty much even with them, Anakin's a little stronger than Maul, but Maul had a double-bladed lightsaber, too, still, Anakin's probably a bit better than he is, I want to say the Jedi take this but I'm not to sure. Yeah, probably the Jedi, 6/10.

jollyjim311
Anakin eats them. He absolutely murdered Cin and his Padawan, and, I know Vos and Aayla are a better combo, but Skywalker should stomp on them. One move of Vaapad put Quinlan on his ass, and I bet Anakin could just power through either of them, like he did to Dooku.

vader11
Originally posted by darthsith19
Hmm, this is actually really close. Vos and Secura are a stronger team than TPM Jinn and Kenobi are, and Maul was pretty much even with them, Anakin's a little stronger than Maul, but Maul had a double-bladed lightsaber, too, still, Anakin's probably a bit better than he is, I want to say the Jedi take this but I'm not to sure. Yeah, probably the Jedi, 6/10. Ofcoz Jedi wins, coz you can say both side are Jedilaughing

darthsith19
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Anakin eats them. He absolutely murdered Cin and his Padawan, and, I know Vos and Aayla are a better combo, but Skywalker should stomp on them. One move of Vaapad put Quinlan on his ass, and I bet Anakin could just power through either of them, like he did to Dooku.
He never ever, ever, ever, ever, ever fought Cin and Serra Keto, 2 on 1. He fought Cin and Bene 2 on 1, and that team if nowhere near as strong as Quinlan and Secura are, or even Jinn and TPM Kenobi are, though that's a lot closer. And really, by the time Cin had joined in that fight Bene was already dead... Vos was only sparring with Mace, he didn't expect Mace to get all aggressive and serious like that, not to mention that Mace ONLY took Vos out so quickly with the Force, and it was a sparring match, they weren't supposed to use the Force, so Vos ahd no way of expecting Mace to do so. Also, Quinlan Vos got a lot stronger during the Clone Wars, he didn't improve as much as Skywalker or anything but he did improve a lot. A lot more experience, he fought a lot more, by the end of the wars he even managed to beat Sora (though it could be debated that he got lucky) and survived Order 66. Really, ROTS Vos is just right behind Cin and Aayla would tear Bene apart in < 10 seconds. I don't see Anakin taking them easily, if at all.

Lol, ha ha, but Anakin's really a Sith by this point, since it's when he raids the Jedi Temple, so.

vader11
Then he should be called Darth Vaderlaughing
I say Anakin, but it is very close.

kiddo44
Vos and Secura are a stronger team than TPM Jinn and Kenobi are, and Maul was pretty much even with them, Anakin's a little stronger than Maul, A little stronger, confused , hes a better swordsman and stronger in the force,Anakin using the darkside beat Dooku fairly easily, Maul would get by Dooku easily, Maul and ROTS Vader/Anakin are not that close. And Since this is after he turned and hes using the darkside, i don't think there is any question Anakin takes this.

vader11
Originally posted by kiddo44
A little stronger, confused , hes a better swordsman and stronger in the force,Anakin using the darkside beat Dooku fairly easily, Maul would get by Dooku easily, Maul and ROTS Vader/Anakin are not that close. And Since this is after he turned and hes using the darkside, i don't think there is any question Anakin takes this. Then why you make this postlaughing

Rampant ox
Originally posted by kiddo44
Maul would get by Dooku easily

Are you saying that Maul would beat Dooku? I think you mean "would get bet by Dooku". Because we all know that if they were to fight, Maul would find his head stuck above the fireplace on Dooku's wall.

Count Makashi
Anakin wins, despite Aayla being Vos padawan and they would know each other very good and thus making a very good team, i don't think they can handle Anakin, he is just to good. He killed Cin, while choking another padawan, thats impressive and Cin is better then Aayla and Vos, one on one.

kiddo44
Originally posted by Rampant ox
Are you saying that Maul would beat Dooku? I think you mean "would get bet by Dooku". Because we all know that if they were to fight, Maul would find his head stuck above the fireplace on Dooku's wall.

your right i wrote that wrong, Dooku would beat Maul w/ not much trouble.

darthsith19
Actually, Maul is behind Dooku but not by much, saber skills are pretty much tied, Dooku's only bettter with the Force, which won't help him much in a fight against someone who will give up no opportunity to use it by attacking you non-stop with their saber, as Maul would or Anakin did. Anakin's only a little above Maul with a saber, anyways, which is mainly what will count in this match.

vader11
Why this thread seems have become Dooku vs Maullaughing

Darth Subjekt
First off, bene was not already dead by the time Cin showed up as Anakin was still choking the shit out that b!tch.

"In 19 BBY, in the Room of a Thousand Fountains, while training along with fellow Padawan Whie Malreaux under the tutelage of Swordmaster Cin Drallig, the three Jedi were attacked by Darth Vader as part of Operation: Knightfall.

While Vader fought Drallig with one hand, he used his other hand to Force-choke Bene, killing her. Drallig and Whie were eventually killed by Vader as well. Serra Keto, who Bene had also trained with in the past, was also killed by Vader, becoming another victim of the Great Jedi Purge. "

From the link you provided, it seems as though Vader killed 4 at that time. Cin is arguably better that Vos or Aalya, and was disposed of easily while fighting the others. Anakin takes this qyite easily. The only chance they have to win is if Aalya pulls her top down and mesmerizes Anakin with the blue nipples...

Also, Maul is NOT even with Dooku is saber abilities. He might be and is more fierce, but as skilled, no way...Dooku was one the absolute best swordsman in the galaxy of all time. TPM OB1 was doing pretty good against Maul (although he should have lost), and Dooku pwned AOTC and ROTS OB1 with relative ease (granted the force gave him that advantage in ROTS, although he did kick the shit out of him). Dooku pwns Maul.

jollyjim311
Dooku would be hard pressed to beat Maul in a saber confrontation. It wouldn't be easy at all.

Darth Subjekt
How do you figure? A double bladed lightsaber isn't as maneuverable as a single, thus leaving more openings, despite not have to theoretically move your saber much to block...

jollyjim311
He has "mastered the lightsaber," knows Teras Kasi, and is much more physically impressive. Dooku's refinement of skill may win him the day, but not after a hell of a battle.

Blue_Hefner
I strongly believe the ROTS on Anakin's side would win.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Anakin. I don't think he wins easily, but he does win.

Count Makashi
Finally a post, where you made sense.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Count Makashi
Finally a post, where you made sense.

I always make sense.

Gideon
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
I always make sense.

Saying "Dooku lacks skill" but that Obi-Wan doesn't, makes no sense, actually. Since Dooku > Obi-Wan.

darthsith19
Pretty much she was already dead, though, as with Anakin's mechanical hand crushing her neck she was as good as dead, and she wasn't helping Cin any.

Whatever that's from, it's bs since Whie was kileld before Cin even started fighting Vader. Let alone before Bene died.

No, he attacked the three Jedi (Whie, Bene, and Cin). Before Cin and Bene even got to him, he struck a surprised Whie down. Bene got to him next, clashed blades with him two or three times, then he grabbed her neck with his mechanical hand and started to fight Cin, holding his saber in his other hand. So really he never fights more than one at a time.

He never fought Vader alongside anybody else, and there's no proof that it was easy at all.

So what is he, six times stronger than Maul? By that logic, AOTC Anakin, who is half as strong as ROTS Anakin or closer, could beat Vos in a one on one. Bad logic there, buddy, you might want to reconsider Anakin killed them both at once easily. If you want to say that he wins, okay, but saying that it's easy is just noobish.

He nearly killed Sidious in a saber fight, bested Anoon Bondara, who is supposed to have better saber skills than Yoda, and, while not at full strength, was on par with someone nearly even with Mace Windu and his padawan 2 on 1. Dooku did what again to make better than Maul with sabers?

One of, yes, lets see... in AOTC he was third, behind Mace, Yoda and Sidious. In ROTS he was fourth after those 3 as well as Anakin. In his era Maul was #3 or #4, too. So Maul was one of the absolute best swordsmen in the galaxy of all time, too. Oh, and I was just saying at the time they lived, there are others who could beat them, too, Kas'im, Kun, Tulak Hord, Bane and possibly Ulic could all beat either of them, as well.

Actually, Maul beat Kenobi a lot quicker than Dooku beat AOTC Kenobi, so your point is moot.

Both lasted as long or longer than TPM Kenobi lasted against Maul. Also, Maul would be consistently on Dooku, thus never giving Dooku a chance to use the Force, thus pushing it into a hell of a fight for Dooku. You need to realise that Kenobi isn't able to do this as his style if completely defensive.

And who the hell ever said that Maul wasn't allowed to use a single-blade as he did during his fight with Qui-Gon on Tatooine.

Man, if only Master Vos was here maybe Vos's team would have a little more support... sad

hysterical

kiddo44
Maul and the TPM Kenobi were actually close though, they were both tired, and Maul did win, but Kenobi busted his saber in half and kicked him, Dooku in AOTC was toying with Kenobi, and in ROTS actually beat him easier, its not like though both did the same against Kenobi, especially since Maul was fighting a padawan, and Dooku the master.

I do agree it would be somewhat of a fight, but i can not see any way that Vos and Aayla could take Vader,pre suit, down at all.

vader11
I would say Dooku>Maul, but very close.
I think Dooku can beat AOTC Obiwan faster than Maul beat TPM Obiwan.

darthsith19
Proof that Dooku was toying with AOTC Kenobi? And at any rate, Maul beat TPM kenobi as fast as Kenobi beat ROTS grievous in a saber duel, and that wasn't close at all. Sure they seemed close for a while, but Maul still took out Kenobi in 30 some seconds. We've literally been over why ROTS Dooku took out Kenobi so quickly, it was because Kenobi uses a defensive form so it was easy for Dooku just to take him out with the Force, if Maul doesn't ever let up with his viscious onslaught saber attacks Dooku will never have a chance to use the Force, and thus it will be close.

Then why didn't he? Time the duels - AOTC Kenobi lasts longer against Dooku than TPM Kenobi lasts against maul.

vader11
Then why didn't he? Time the duels - AOTC Kenobi lasts longer against Dooku than TPM Kenobi lasts against maul.
How to count the time of the fight between Maul & Obi?
Also, Dooku was toying Obiwan. And Dooku has wasted some time to talk to Obi, if he try his best, Obi can die in less than 20 seconds.
"Master Kenobi, you disappointed me, Yoda...", "Surely you can do better..."
I would say there was 80% that Dooku was toying Obiwan.
Dooku hadn't use the force against Kenobi too.

kiddo44
are you seriously try to argue that the TPM Kenobi/Maul fight, when Kenobi was padawan, was the same as the fight in AOTC, who cares how many seconds it lasted, Kenobi/Maul was close, Dooku completly was toying with Kenobi, proof, just go watch the movie. And Kenobi in AOTC was 10 years older. DS come on man, you know Dooku completly outmatched Kenobi.

Darth Subjekt
Pretty much she was already dead, though, as with Anakin's mechanical hand crushing her neck she was as good as dead, and she wasn't helping Cin any. pretty much and dead are two different things. One's alive, one's dead. How do you know she wasn't helping Cin?

Whatever that's from, it's bs since Whie was kileld before Cin even started fighting Vader. Let alone before Bene died. You provided the link! Prove they were dead already with the two seconds we see in the security hologram.

No, he attacked the three Jedi (Whie, Bene, and Cin). Before Cin and Bene even got to him, he struck a surprised Whie down. Bene got to him next, clashed blades with him two or three times, then he grabbed her neck with his mechanical hand and started to fight Cin, holding his saber in his other hand. So really he never fights more than one at a time. Prove it. He's holding one and dueling Cin at the same time...last i checked 1 + 1=2...

He never fought Vader alongside anybody else, and there's no proof that it was easy at all. Prove he was fighting alone. Well of course you have to take the choked Jedi out of the equation somehow.

So what is he, six times stronger than Maul? By that logic, AOTC Anakin, who is half as strong as ROTS Anakin or closer, could beat Vos in a one on one. Bad logic there, buddy, you might want to reconsider Anakin killed them both at once easily. If you want to say that he wins, okay, but saying that it's easy is just noobish. Where did you pull 6 times from? AOTC Anakin isn't only half of ROTS Anakin's power (that was taunting). Noobish? Making false assertions is noobish.

He nearly killed Sidious in a saber fight, bested Anoon Bondara, who is supposed to have better saber skills than Yoda, and, while not at full strength, was on par with someone nearly even with Mace Windu and his padawan 2 on 1. Dooku did what again to make better than Maul with sabers? Statement with Sidious was taken out of context. If you recall right after that Sidious traced Maul's outline with is saber so if he moved an inch he'd be dead. Doesn't sound too equal to me, or even close. A>B>C's don't work. Styles and circumstances play a big part in duels, so if someone was "supposed" to be better than Yoda, it doesn't mean they know how to use it effectively. He was better than both QGJ and OB1, and by your logic, Maul could beat Mace...noobish? Hmm...

One of, yes, lets see... in AOTC he was third, behind Mace, Yoda and Sidious. In ROTS he was fourth after those 3 as well as Anakin. In his era Maul was #3 or #4, too. So Maul was one of the absolute best swordsmen in the galaxy of all time, too. Oh, and I was just saying at the time they lived, there are others who could beat them, too, Kas'im, Kun, Tulak Hord, Bane and possibly Ulic could all beat either of them, as well. LOL, prove that maul was the # 3 or 4 duelist in the galaxy. Dooku was still a Jedi and still the temple's best student, and one of the best duelists...he outclasses Maul here, sorry. Fanboyism won't help here.

Actually, Maul beat Kenobi a lot quicker than Dooku beat AOTC Kenobi, so your point is moot. No he didn't. Maul died. And Dooku still disposed of him quicker.

Both lasted as long or longer than TPM Kenobi lasted against Maul. Also, Maul would be consistently on Dooku, thus never giving Dooku a chance to use the Force, thus pushing it into a hell of a fight for Dooku. You need to realise that Kenobi isn't able to do this as his style if completely defensive. Dooku's style would make it easy to sidestep a berserk Maul, and considering he's leagues above Maul in the force, he could easily pull off a force attack.

And who the hell ever said that Maul wasn't allowed to use a single-blade as he did during his fight with Qui-Gon on Tatooine.
He prefers the dbl blades, hence why he has it. Even if he used on, that'd make it easier for Dooku to find an opening resulting in Maul losing even quicker.

MOriginally posted by darthsith19
an, if only Master Vos was here maybe Vos's team would have a little more support... sad
wouldn't help this cause.

hysterical ditto!!!

darthsith19
Stop watch, or your dvd player timer. Or watch it and time it
here.

I wasn't timing the part where Dooku talks about his powers being far beyond Kenobi's, just when they were clashing sabers.

Your opinion isn't proof. That quote proves nothing, either, Dooku talked to Anakin in their one on one fight in ROTS and was Dooku toying with him? If he was, he's an oxymoron.

This is true, but still, Maul took out TPM Kenobi in a saber-only duel faster than Dooku took out AOTC Kenobi in a saber-only duel, and I'd put TPM Kenobi over AOTC Kenobi with lightsabers if TPM Kenobi is using the Dark Side.

Seconds matter, if he took out TPM kenobi faster then it wasn't as close, simple as that, why else would he have taken him out quicker? The movie doesn't show hDooku toying with Kenobi, who cares how close it looked, obviously if Maul took out Kenobi faster, when, might I remind you, he wasn't at his full strength, then I see no reason why TPM Kenobi would be closer to Maul than AOTC Kenobi is to Dooku, with lightsabers, at least. AOTC Kenobi was 10 years younger, yes, but I'd definately say that he is below TPM "Dark Side" Kenobi in a sabers only duel.

So? I restated what I originally said, big deal. And she was just standing there with a hand as strong as a clamp over her neck, mind telling me how, in that position, she could have helped Cin?

Oh, my bad, Wookieepedia was wrong, then. Watch the film where the fight takes place, it goes by very quickly, but if you watch it in play-by-play mode or super slow motion you can actually see what happens surprisingly well.

It's in the movie. Play the hologram fight scene in slow-mo, you can see what happens to the point where Cin joins the duel. Yes, 1 + 1 does equal 2, but he never actually fought Bene and Cin 2 on 1, by the time Cin and Vader fought Vader was done fighting Bene, and was simply squeezing the last bit of life out of her. Maybe it's just me, but I don't count grabbing someone's neck with a hand as strong as a clamp and squeezing it a fight.

Timed them with a stopwatch. Yeah, you're right, AOTC Anakiun is probably more than 50% of ROTS Anakin, so he could take out Vos, right? And putting AOTC Anakin above Vos is noobish.

Oh wow, he traced Maul's figure with his saber while Maul wasn't fighting him, what's that got to do with the actual fight? So if NJO Luke met TPM Sidious and stood there and let Sidious outline his figure with his saber, then NJO Luke would be below Sidious, even if right after that NJO Luke ass raped Sidious? No, lol, the fight's what counts, not something unreleated to the fight which happens later. And even if abc doesn't always work, Maul still beat the best swordsman in the entire Jedi Order. And yes, Maul is above TPM Mace. How is that noobish, TPM Mace is good but quite a ways behind AOTC and ROTS Mace, who, btw, would beat Maul.

Lets see... Maul was behind Sidious, as he nearly beat him in a duel, but didn't. Beat Anoon Bondara, who is the strongest Jedi with a blade. Puts him at #2, but to be more fair I put him at #3 since it seems like Yoda could beat him even though he did beat Anoon Bondara, who is above Yoda (supposedly). Your right, your Dooku fanboyism won't help here.

Yes, Maul died, but he still defeated Kenobi, prior to his death, which happened later, time the friggin' duels yourself if you don't believe me. Maul took out Kenobi faster than Dooku took out Kenobi.

Just like he side-stopped a beserk ROTS Anakin? A crazy Yoda? Obsession Mace? Right... laughing

If he prefers "dbl" blades, then why did he use a single blade against a single opponent (Jinn) on Tatooine? Bad logic there, buddy.

It would still make kmc less anti-Vos. You guys are forgetting that Quinlan Vos is one of the strongest Jeid in the ROTS Order, has more dueling experience than almost any other Jedi, is extremely lucky, beating both Sora and Volfe Karkko, and would give Anakin an okay fight by himself. Not a good fight, but okay.

I assume you mean that you are also laughing at LORDSIDIOUS01, and not me because you don't think that I make sense. no expression

vader11
When did Maul beat Obiwan? Did Maul kill him?
"Master Kenobi, you disappointed me, Yoda...", "Surely you can do better..." When someone says like that, he is probably toying with his opponent. I am not saying 100% sure, but Dooku was probably toying him. Also, what Dooku said to Anakin in ROTS is totally different, he didn't say those stomp words to Anakin.

Advent
Actually, Maul beat Kenobi a lot quicker than Dooku beat AOTC Kenobi, so your point is moot. Both lasted as long or longer than TPM Kenobi lasted against Maul.

First of all, you contradict yourself. How could Darth Tyranus have beaten Obi-Wan in AotC in a longer amount of time, but according to your very next point, they "both lasted as long or longer"? This could simply be due to the fact you don't know how to properly formulate sentences, but nonetheless, the wording would still be incorrect.

Secondly, that's just a blatant lie. If you want to get technical, Darth Maul took thirty five seconds to defeat Obi-Wan, from the first lightsaber clash after the energy rays allowed passage to the saberlock (I ended the count before Kenobi is force pushed, mind you). Now, in AotC, Tyranus cuts Obi-Wan's arm and leg (which ended the duel, basically) thirty seconds after the initial blow is thrown (and not counting the pause in their duel when Dooku is taunting him). And that's only when Tyranus isn't going all out the during the initial part of the duel. So, you're wrong there.

Also, I laughed out loud at "a lot quicker", considering a smaller amount of time elapsed.

As well, in RotS, excluding things that shouldn't actually be included (like the talking, which takes up ten seconds, and Obi-Wan being knocked out of the fight - twenty five seconds), the battle lasted seventeen seconds roughly. Again, you're also wrong here. Even if you want to include the talking for whatever purpose, then it still is eight or so seconds under the time limit of the duel in TPM. As there's absolutely no reason to count when Obi-Wan gets taken out of the fight for the first time, since he wasn't dueling.

For reference,

1. Obi-Wan vs. Darth Maul:

The duel lasts from 4:08 until 4:43 (according to where I fairly ended the time). Which amounts to thirty five seconds for the entirety.

2. Obi-Wan vs. Count Dooku (AotC):

Firstly, they clash lightsabers at :44 and end at :49 (amounting to five seconds). Secondly, the remainder of the duel lasts from :55 until 1:20. Which, all together, only makes thirty seconds.

3. Anakin and Obi-Wan vs. Count Dooku (RotS):

The first pass of blades starts at :03 and ends at :08 (five seconds). The second begins at :18 and stops at :24 (six seconds). The conclusion of the first half of the duel with Obi-Wan depends upon where you choose to believe he's out of the fight. He engages Count Dooku a third time at :39, and hits the railing of the platform and goes down at :45, which brings the total to seventeen seconds. Even if you want to push the limit until he's entirely crushed, then it's only twenty three seconds.

Darth Subjekt
Stop watch, or your dvd player timer. Or watch it and time it
here. Advent already addressed this. Thanks for playing though.

This is true, but still, Maul took out TPM Kenobi in a saber-only duel faster than Dooku took out AOTC Kenobi in a saber-only duel, and I'd put TPM Kenobi over AOTC Kenobi with lightsabers if TPM Kenobi is using the Dark Side. Already addressed.

So? I restated what I originally said, big deal. And she was just standing there with a hand as strong as a clamp over her neck, mind telling me how, in that position, she could have helped Cin?
But you have no idea about what happened before what we see. You think the Temple's BM is going to stand there and just let one of the most powerful Jedi ever kill a padawan and not help? How do you know Cin wasn't fighting Anakin first then the others ran up? Oh you don't know? Ok thanks.
Oh, my bad, Wookieepedia was wrong, then. Watch the film where the fight takes place, it goes by very quickly, but if you watch it in play-by-play mode or super slow motion you can actually see what happens surprisingly well. only those two or three seconds worth, not before or after.

It's in the movie. Play the hologram fight scene in slow-mo, you can see what happens to the point where Cin joins the duel. Yes, 1 + 1 does equal 2, but he never actually fought Bene and Cin 2 on 1, by the time Cin and Vader fought Vader was done fighting Bene, and was simply squeezing the last bit of life out of her. Maybe it's just me, but I don't count grabbing someone's neck with a hand as strong as a clamp and squeezing it a fight. Well as you said above your opinion isn't proof nor does it mean shit when given without proof.

Timed them with a stopwatch. Yeah, you're right, AOTC Anakiun is probably more than 50% of ROTS Anakin, so he could take out Vos, right? And putting AOTC Anakin above Vos is noobish. Who the hell is talking about AOTC Anakin above Vos, noob? Go reread.

Oh wow, he traced Maul's figure with his saber while Maul wasn't fighting him, what's that got to do with the actual fight? So if NJO Luke met TPM Sidious and stood there and let Sidious outline his figure with his saber, then NJO Luke would be below Sidious, even if right after that NJO Luke ass raped Sidious? No, lol, the fight's what counts, not something unreleated to the fight which happens later. And even if abc doesn't always work, Maul still beat the best swordsman in the entire Jedi Order. And yes, Maul is above TPM Mace. How is that noobish, TPM Mace is good but quite a ways behind AOTC and ROTS Mace, who, btw, would beat Maul. He stopped moving because he stared tracing him. Who did Maul beat that was the best swordsman? You'd have to prove he's superior to Yoda.

Lets see... Maul was behind Sidious, as he nearly beat him in a duel, but didn't. Beat Anoon Bondara, who is the strongest Jedi with a blade. Puts him at #2, but to be more fair I put him at #3 since it seems like Yoda could beat him even though he did beat Anoon Bondara, who is above Yoda (supposedly). Your right, your Dooku fanboyism won't help here. LOL, you think I'm a Dooku fanboy?! Have you ever seen my posts regarding Dooku? I hate Dooku. Nice attempt at misdirection, tool. That shit don't work on me.

Yes, Maul died, but he still defeated Kenobi, prior to his death, which happened later, time the friggin' duels yourself if you don't believe me. Maul took out Kenobi faster than Dooku took out Kenobi. Again, thanks Advent.

Just like he side-stopped a beserk ROTS Anakin? A crazy Yoda? Obsession Mace? Right... laughing Are you seriously comparing Maul to any of these guys? Wow dude, thats pretty lame...laughing

If he prefers "dbl" blades, then why did he use a single blade against a single opponent (Jinn) on Tatooine? Bad logic there, buddy. You see him do it once and thats bad logic on my part? Point that shit at yourself. LOGICALLY, if he preferred a single blade, would he build a DOUBLE (since you don't seem to like my abbreviation) bladed lightsaber? You are the most logical person here.

It would still make kmc less anti-Vos. You guys are forgetting that Quinlan Vos is one of the strongest Jeid in the ROTS Order, has more dueling experience than almost any other Jedi, is extremely lucky, beating both Sora and Volfe Karkko, and would give Anakin an okay fight by himself. Not a good fight, but okay. You just made your own point virtually moot. Anakin destroyed a duelist far better than Vos, and made all his experience "a joke", and what the fcuk does luck have to do with it? That's right, nothing.

I assume you mean that you are also laughing at LORDSIDIOUS01, and not me because you don't think that I make sense. no expression Yes, laughing at him...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.