Ryu (SF3) vs Sheik (SSBM)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

abraham-muvic
Who wins this clash of martial artists?

Xenogears
Ryu pwns the nintendo b*tch.

judgement hand
Originally posted by Xenogears
Ryu pwns the nintendo b*tch.

YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! evil face

abraham-muvic
Sheik is faster than Ryu and uses more advanced martial arts. Have you even played the game?

And a wellplaced needle in the throat of Ryu would end the fightwink

judgement hand
i used to have that game, but when i see sheik shooting chi out of her hands, i will agree with you

abraham-muvic
instead of that, she can teleport... something far more advanced than ryus hadokenswink

judgement hand
he has taken on telportation before, and the poster boy for street fighter, packs one of the most powerful punches in all of street fighter, which is saying something

Einer
strenght wont matter if you cant hit your target. sheik is out of ryus league of speed. and skill, for that matter. but ryu is so much stronger that ONE punch from him will end the fight. maybe two, but after one hit, sheik will be damaged a lot. but sheik breaks through his blockades, and places a needle in Ryus throat, and wins this fight. It will end quickly.

I totally agree with the topic-starter

Xenogears
Originally posted by Einer
strenght wont matter if you cant hit your target. sheik is out of ryus league of speed. and skill, for that matter. but ryu is so much stronger that ONE punch from him will end the fight. maybe two, but after one hit, sheik will be damaged a lot. but sheik breaks through his blockades, and places a needle in Ryus throat, and wins this fight. It will end quickly.

I totally agree with the topic-starter In other words, you totally agree with yourself laughing

Violent2Dope
I think Zelda/Sheik were terrible choices for ssbm, only worse ones were pichu and ice climbers. Overall it was a good game but made mistakes(like making ganondorf a clone of captain falcon but worse, somethin they better fix in brawl, I think Ganondorf should of been the transforming charcter that could change in to ganon). Just for that im sayin Ryu.

Ron Mexico
Ryu wins with the baseball bat

Sin_Volvagia
Ryu wins. A needle is not going to do much.

NemeBro
SSBM Sheik has not done a thing.

Ryu wins.

Esomark
Ryu mops the floor with Sheik.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.