Earth-X Captain America,Nightcrawler/X-Men 2 & Death/Wolverine vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who can take on these guys and give them a good fight? So to make more diffcult A couple things. 1 Mind control Nightcrawler in the White House is the one I am talking about. 2 Death/Wolverine has his Sword/Armor including the armors weapons. 3 No Gods Demi-Gods Telepaths Time Manipulators. 4 Strength Levels 1 ton to 90 tons. 5 Near Indestrutible durability but nobody Immortal. 6 No bfr. 7 No Alpha Level Mutants

Earth-X Captain America

Movie Nightcrawler-

&

Death/Wolverine- http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Bizzaro.asp?UniqueId=61

llagrok
I'd say, Black Panther/Daredevil/Iron Fist. Interesting combo.

golem370
Yeah but Death/Wolverine took on Colossus,Nightcrawler,Rogue,Shadowcat,Skrull character was kind of schooling them. Nightcrawler in that movie was teleporting and hitting faster then they could even shoot him.

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Yeah but Death/Wolverine took on Colossus,Nightcrawler,Rogue,Shadowcat,Skrull character was kind of schooling them. Nightcrawler in that movie was teleporting and hitting faster then they could even shoot him.

batman, iron fist and x 23

golem370
Batman would get telepunched to death. Wolverine with the Armor and Sword would defeat X-23 in my opinion.

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Batman would get telepunched to death. Wolverine with the Armor and Sword would defeat X-23 in my opinion.

Bruce w/prep is badass. Of course, I agree with Logan smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.