The very best of the Avengers vs. the Very best of the JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thor, Still Upset about his verily Easy defeat at the hands of Superman, Decides that it's payback. he Gather's 7 of his freinds and get's the Mxy twins to aid him in his case becuz they think it would be rather fun to see Superman Get pummeled on for a bit. They Teleport both teams to a deserted planet. The Entire planet side and every thing on it can be used as a weapon. very similiar to earth. Even has old buildings from a long dead Civilization much like 21st Century Earth.

Thor's Team
Senty
Sersi
Quasar
BlackBolt ( friend of the family)
Gladiator Confindent (Friend of the Family)
Beta Ray Bill

vs.

Superman's Squad
Orion with Standard Equip
Wonder Woman with Standard Equip and Sword
Martian Manhunter
Maxima
GL HAL
GL Kilowog ( freind of the family)

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
I don't think that's the best of either

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by zozo_yoyo_xoxo
I don't think that's the best of either

Well of course we could put people like dr. fate or dr. strange in the fight and then we would be up arguing all night about those two, becuz that is what it would come down to. and I couldn't put hal and kyle on the same team. that wouldn't be fair. So I mixed it up some to be even and fair.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
gather's 7 of his freinds and get's the Mxy twins to aid him.

As in he has 2 5D imps on his side? Kind of made it a curbstomp didn't you?

Tazer
Yo.

so take out both GLs and put in Ion.

devil

Tazer

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
As in he has 2 5D imps on his side? Kind of made it a curbstomp didn't you?

Nah. The imps only provided the planet and the teleportation between realities.

Symmetric Chaos
Nah. The imps only provided the planet and the teleportation between realities.

Well that certainly makes it more reasonable.

srug I'd go with the DC team

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

so take out both GLs and put in Ion.

devil

Tazer

Or insane Genis or the insane Scarlet Witch etc. on either side.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Would just be battle of abstracts then.

His Airness
DC

Priest

Thor's Team
Senty
Sersi
Quasar
Beta Ray Bill

vs.

Superman's Squad
Martian Manhunter
Maxima
GL HAL
So why do the avengers have BlackBolt but no Photon? roll eyes (sarcastic)
and why give Wonderwan her Sword?

llagrok
If Thor ever lost he'd call Daddy.

Bentley
Giving the sword to Diana is unfair if you team her with two GLs. It should be slightly in DC's favor as it is.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Bentley
Giving the sword to Diana is unfair if you team her with two GLs. It should be slightly in DC's favor as it is.

I gave diana her sword becuz the avengers have Two Hammers and Blackbolts scream and Sentry. Plus Sersi is so damned invulnerable I dont' see anyone really being able to hurt her unless it's the sword.

Redatom65
Thor, Still Upset about his verily Easy defeat at the hands of Superman, Decides that it's payback. he Gather's 7 of his freinds and get's the Mxy twins to aid him in his case becuz they think it would be rather fun to see Superman Get pummeled on for a bit. They Teleport both teams to a deserted planet. The Entire planet side and every thing on it can be used as a weapon. very similiar to earth. Even has old buildings from a long dead Civilization much like 21st Century Earth.

Thor's Team
Senty
Sersi
Quasar
Beta Ray Bill

vs.

Superman's Squad
Martian Manhunter
Maxima
GL HAL

no wolverine? shifty

Bouboumaster
I was just about to write that too.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
I was just about to write that too.
Wolverine is NEVER a best avenger.

Martian_mind
Doesn't Dc have a major speed advantage?

Also I think Jonn's telepathy is above Sersi's,who can't matter manip him,who can phase through her energy,and is Stronger.So she's satlemated.

Then Dc has that speed advantage over marvel,so i back Dc.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Doesn't Dc have a major speed advantage?

Also I think Jonn's telepathy is above Sersi's,who can't matter manip him,who can phase through her energy,and is Stronger.So she's satlemated.

Then Dc has that speed advantage over marvel,so i back Dc.

Marvel has the Strength Advantage and a slight Energy advantage. Seeing as how Quasar, Thor, BRB, Black Bolt, and Sentry all have uber energy wielding powers. DC def has speed advantage and Telepathy going for them. In Maxima and MM. I'd say this fight can go either way. Which Is why I picked the people I did.

Martian_mind
Hmmmm,but Sersi will try a telepathic attack i'm betting,and this will make her stand out like a sore thumb to Jonn and Maxima,who will Telepathically crush her.

Whilst they do that,Black Bolt will have been speedblitzed to a pulp,leaving Marvel at a heavy numbers disadvantage.

You could very well argue that Jonn alopne could Mindrape Thor,but with Maxima backing him and with Thor having to fend off his opponent as well i see him being MRed as well.

then it's just mop up..

nvrbeenwthagirl
Hmmmm,but Sersi will try a telepathic attack i'm betting,and this will make her stand out like a sore thumb to Jonn and Maxima,who will Telepathically crush her.

Whilst they do that,Black Bolt will have been speedblitzed to a pulp,leaving Marvel at a heavy numbers disadvantage.

You could very well argue that Jonn alopne could Mindrape Thor,but with Maxima backing him and with Thor having to fend off his opponent as well i see him being MRed as well.

then it's just mop up..

Could be, but gladiator is faster than everyone and could Mop Maxima and Johnn before Either could react. A nice laser shot setting john on fire will take him out. Flames of passion and all. And Maxima Is Good, But she isn't taking a full on Assualt from the Likes of Gladiator. He's too fast for her. Or Quasar attacks MM since he is Totally immune to TP. Doesn't sentry have TP as well? I'm not buying that the JLA wins this in a curb stomp if more than 50/50.

Tazer
Yo.

Ion would *still* win, even with both on the Marvel side.

Tazer

Martian_mind
Could be, but gladiator is faster than everyone and could Mop Maxima and Johnn before Either could react. A nice laser shot setting john on fire will take him out. Flames of passion and all. And Maxima Is Good, But she isn't taking a full on Assualt from the Likes of Gladiator. He's too fast for her. Or Quasar attacks MM since he is Totally immune to TP. Doesn't sentry have TP as well? I'm not buying that the JLA wins this in a curb stomp if more than 50/50.

Jonn is no longer weak to flame of any sort,his mini showed a white martian hit him into a machine which burst into flame came out unscathed,plus Jonn waded through Batmans flamethrower.

Gladiator was said to be moving that fast,but he still took days to reach earth when he should have taken minutes at that speed,so it's more hyperbole then anything else.

Sentry may have Tp but nothing to suggest it's on jonn and Maxima's level.

Also i never said this was a curbstomp,just that i favour Dc for the majority.

Tazer
Yo.

Or Quasar attacks MM since he is Totally immune to TP. Doesn't sentry have TP as well?

thats only true if he has his tp-shield up, and we've seen that thats not always the case.

but then again Quasar could just get KTFO'd and that ends that....

Tazer

nvrbeenwthagirl
Jonn is no longer weak to flame of any sort,his mini showed a white martian hit him into a machine which burst into flame came out unscathed,plus Jonn waded through Batmans flamethrower.

Gladiator was said to be moving that fast,but he still took days to reach earth when he should have taken minutes at that speed,so it's more hyperbole then anything else.

Sentry may have Tp but nothing to suggest it's on jonn and Maxima's level.

Also i never said this was a curbstomp,just that i favour Dc for the majority.

In battle's like this, Maxima nor johnn usually use Tp. I don't think Sersi does either. I don't think it's that big of a factor. The BIg Factors are The Hammer Brothers and The ring brothers. Maxima usually likes to show off her superior powers. She only gets off on using Tp if someone else is trying to use it and she has to pwn them. 'ill go with DC6/10 Cuz of Kilowog stick out tongue He might as well be the Hulk with a GL ring.

Martian_mind
Well if we are sing CIS,then the Hammer brothers aren't threats as Thor wouldn't use his versatility nor would Bill,and Sersi would find her usual tactic useless erm

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well if we are sing CIS,then the Hammer brothers aren't threats as Thor wouldn't use his versatility nor would Bill,and Sersi would find her usual tactic useless erm

I'm not using CIS. Just by forum rules, they gotta fight in character. and most Telepaths prefer not to use thier power that way if they can help it. Sersi can use matter manip on the envirement. Fire storm does it all the time. And she can always amp herself up to knock someone out. I'd say given Marvel has sentry and quasar, Tp isn't going to be that big of a problem. I'm going with you tho. 6/10 DC. TP could be one of the ways they win if Quasar and Sentry and Sersi aren't ready for the Uberness of MM and Maxima combined.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.