Fresh wisdom...The laws of nature.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano

Deano

Deano

lord xyz
My post was suspisciously deleted. confused

Deano
for good reason

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Deano
for good reason

Are you endorsing censorship?

Deano
only on irrelevant comments designed to irritate

so what do you think of the laws of nature kharma

lord xyz
All I said was people shouldn't quickly believe this because of who's saying it, and making it sound funny. No big deal.

KharmaDog
so what do you think of the laws of nature kharma

Survival of the fittest.

Self preservation.

What goes up, must come down.

Those are are the only three undeniable laws of nature that I can think of off the top of my head at the moment. Most of what you posted was bullsh*t.

Deano
noyou didnt say that at all lord xyz.

and thanks for your opinion kharmadog.

but i think most of it is fairly straightforward and makes a lot of sense. to me anyway.

lord xyz
noyou didnt say that at all lord xyz.

and thanks for your opinion kharmadog.

but i think most of it is fairly straightforward and makes a lot of sense. to me anyway. I said "I'm not going to read this because of who's saying it.".

Deano
exactly. irrelavent, stupid and pointless comment.

do you know who the author is. i assume not, so that just adds to the stupidity of your post.

KharmaDog
do you know who the author is. i assume not, so that just adds to the stupidity of your post.

Who is the author?

lord xyz
exactly. irrelavent, stupid and pointless comment.

do you know who the author is. i assume not, so that just adds to the stupidity of your post. I'm sure you remember I didn't exactly say "who's saying it", but "it's oming from Deano" and as Kharma thoroughly points out, most of what you say is BS.

Deano
its not coming from me thoough is it? err no. havent we established that?

so whats the purpose of your post again?

most of what i say is bullshit? i dont need to say anything..all you have to do is observe the world around you.

the book is by markus hart and vicky wilson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.