Ryu vs Ken: 6-round Battle Royal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Sure the battle between the Japanese Ansatsuken warrior and the Pan-American champion has been going on for the past 15 years, but never like this!

Six rounds. Whoever wins the most matches will be declared the better man. The six rounds are as follows:

ROUND ONE: ALPHA 3 BATTLE

ROUND TWO: CHAMPION EDITION BATTLE

ROUND THREE: THIRD STRIKE BATTLE

ROUND FOUR: DARK SIDE BATTLE

ROUND FIVE: CHAOS BATTLE

FINAL ROUND: MILLENIUM CONTEST BATTLE

You can pretty much guess as to which versions of Ryu and Ken I am using by the titles.

Remulous

What are these battles?

TricksterPriest
SVC Chaos and CVS2.

Remulous
Originally posted by Major Snafu
Sure the battle between the Japanese Ansatsuken warrior and the Pan-American champion has been going on for the past 15 years, but never like this!

Six rounds. Whoever wins the most matches will be declared the better man. The six rounds are as follows:

ROUND ONE: ALPHA 3 BATTLE

ROUND TWO: CHAMPION EDITION BATTLE

ROUND THREE: THIRD STRIKE BATTLE

ROUND FOUR: DARK SIDE BATTLE

You can pretty much guess as to which versions of Ryu and Ken I am using by the titles. -It can really go either way, IMO.

-Well, Ken most likely.

-Ryu

-Ryu

-Ken (gameolaywise)

-I really don't know.

Darkstorm Zero
Alpha goes to Ken, Ryu was struggling with the Dark Hadou during that period, and hunted by Shadowlaw, plus ken's faster and has a few more options.

Champion battle could go either way, Ryu having just overcome the Dark Hadou is much stronger than he was, plus Bison is'nt hunting him asmuch now.

3rd strike battle is Ryu's with ease, en has had the sameold arsenal since the Alpha days, and Ryu's been steadily improving.

Darkside battle: I'mcertain that Evil Ryu would win over Violent Ken, Ken maybe faster, but Ryu is far stronger and more durable.

The other two battles are up in the air, there'snothing new to them other than aesthetics (Like dashing/running and Dodging/dodge rolling)

Sado22
some one passes them a bottle of vaseline by round 3. they are better off being lovers.

~Sado

brainchild81
no expressionNah. Say what you want about Ryu. Ken gets more trim than a maxi pad. More confirmed trim than the rest of the SF/KOF/FF cast.

V.Ken gets up close & punches & E.Ryu in the gut & he doubles over. Nah. Normal Ken does that, V.Ken punches a hole in his gut.

Sado22
come on mang, ken was the gayest thing i've ever seen in the SFAlpha series. i don't mind long hair but not only were his hair too long they are also tied in an extremely gay way. you have that combined with the fact that they live together and literally sleep in the same roomsick

Street Fighter should be renamed: BrokeBack Fighters

~Sado

shin_remy
heey take it easy will ya

I'm not dissing your ''precious'' characters

Ken rocks!!!

Sado22
hey, no one makes fun of terry around here more than ore-samastick out tongue
they are just videogame characters man. who gives a sh!t.

~Sado
P.S. Ken DOES ROCK

shin_remy
big grin

brainchild81
Originally posted by Sado22
come on mang, ken was the gayest thing i've ever seen in the SFAlpha series. i don't mind long hair but not only were his hair too long they are also tied in an extremely gay way. you have that combined with the fact that they live together and literally sleep in the same roomsick

Street Fighter should be renamed: BrokeBack Fighters

~Sado laughing You sometimes come off as a man obsessed w/gay sex. Anything to rag on SF I guess. Terry's hair used to be just as long though. I'm starting to wonder why he ain't knocked Mary up & why he never had kids of his own & had to adopt someone else's. Ryo's been w/a woman who dresses like a man for years & still no heir to speak of. Ken gets trim. Eliza knocked up all the time. Not sure about these other guys. Besides Ken & Terry both cut the hair a long time ago. Long hair != gay mane. I'd rather have long hair & get trim than not & not. Alba's got long hair & his brother dresses like a lil' gay Cowboylaughing

King Nothing
Originally posted by brainchild81
laughing You sometimes come off as a man obsessed w/gay sex. Anything to rag on SF I guess. Terry's hair used to be just as long though. I'm starting to wonder why he ain't knocked Mary up & why he never had kids of his own & had to adopt someone else's. Ryo's been w/a woman who dresses like a man for years & still no heir to speak of. Ken gets trim. Eliza knocked up all the time. Not sure about these other guys. Besides Ken & Terry both cut the hair a long time ago. Long hair != gay mane. I'd rather have long hair & get trim than not & not. Alba's got long hair & his brother dresses like a lil' gay Cowboylaughing laughing

shin_remy
laughing

Sado22
*winks a brainy and gives him his number*

i said on my site that his long hair was actually a drawback to his coolness. its was TOO damn long. i have a ponytail too but the day it reaches down till my back and people start grabbing my @$$ i'll know I'll have to cut them laughing
besides, at least Terry's ponytail was a not a lose, final fantasy faggish like Ken's in SFA.

Terry and Mary were in a relationship since KoF97. they have been dating since then. pretty good guess that in the 5 years they've known eachother they've been banging at least a couple of times....especially since lots of their endings have them on dates anyway (FFRB2, FFRBS, KoF2001). Not to mention that both of them have been SNK's hottest couple since FFRB was released (terry took her on their first date after FFRB, storywise) and Terry doesn't think of Mary as his sister either.
heck i'm pretty sure Mai and Andy have "done it" as well. why else would he be so shocked to see Mai with his "baby" in the intros. I'm pretty sure Andy knows that calling a girl your sister doesn't make her pregnant...heck i'm sure even Ryu knows that. laughing

laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing had to laugh at that one!

Ken has had confirmed pussy so that's always a plus. But like I said, i doubt SNK makes Terry go out with someone as hot and sexy and busty as Mary and close his eyes when she undresses.
ROFL at the Alba/Soiree comment.

~Sado

Emperor Ashtar
KOF is not part of FF timeline, so him dating Blue mary makes no sense. Especially considering she's not in garou at all. Also, when did it say they were dating because Ken was dating eliza since sf 1 which took place in 1987 and they were married after the second World Warrior Tournament in 1993. So, after 6 years they got married. According to you terry was dating Blue Mary for 5 years yet they aren't even married? Who dates for FIVE years?

Sado22
so wiat...ken and eliza date for six years and then get married. and yet you're complaining why Terry and mary dated for five?
also you're talking about someone who is a street fighter (terry). its obvious that he's a lunkhead. they go out for 5 years and then have troubles, break up and part ways. sounds reasonable. Ken and eliza did the same...only they didn't have troubles. its kinda simple, really, emp.

besides you're not actually expecting a videogame to be realistic about relationships now are you?erm

she isn't in Garou cuz they broke up. in fact they are "sort off" broken up by KoFXI anyway. i know the timelines differ but there are certain bits that carry over (Gato being there for one etc.)

~Sado

Emperor Ashtar
so wiat...ken and eliza date for six years and then get married. and yet you're complaining why Terry and mary dated for five?
Sado, that's close to ten years not five. Kof XI takes place in 2006, 97 to 06' is 9 Years.

also you're talking about someone who is a street fighter (terry). its obvious that he's a lunkhead. they go out for 5 years and then have troubles, break up and part ways. sounds reasonable. Ken and eliza did the same...only they didn't have troubles. its kinda simple, really, emp.

Ken and Eliza never broke up in the canon. Also, when was it stated that
they were dating in the first place? confused

besides you're not actually expecting a videogame to be realistic about relationships now are you?erm.

Just making an observation

she isn't in Garou cuz they broke up. in fact they are "sort off" broken up by KoFXI anyway. i know the timelines differ but there are certain bits that carry over (Gato being there for one etc.)

~Sado
They broke up in the KOF continuity and it effect Garou?!
Ow, my aching head. . .

Sado22
they started in KoF97 and the relationship ended in KoF2003.

you said:

and i didn't say Ken Eliza broke up.

that's what happens when you have 3 differnet versions of yourself dating 3 different versions of the same girl laughing

when that's not bad enough try tossing someone off a highrise and have him ruin everything for your 2rd alternative person in the 2 alternative universe laughing

the single, lamest dumbest thing that SNK has ever done.....all of this because they didn't want to change the sprites. lazy SNK.

~Sado

Emperor Ashtar
they started in KoF97 and the relationship ended in KoF2003.

You have a source for that, becuase I don't remeber them ever dating at all.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by brainchild81
laughing You sometimes come off as a man obsessed w/gay sex. Anything to rag on SF I guess. Terry's hair used to be just as long though. I'm starting to wonder why he ain't knocked Mary up & why he never had kids of his own & had to adopt someone else's. Ryo's been w/a woman who dresses like a man for years & still no heir to speak of. Ken gets trim. Eliza knocked up all the time. Not sure about these other guys. Besides Ken & Terry both cut the hair a long time ago. Long hair != gay mane. I'd rather have long hair & get trim than not & not. Alba's got long hair & his brother dresses like a lil' gay Cowboylaughing

laughing out loud...funny and true.

Sado22
in-game more so. Terry literally speaks to mary about dating in FF3, FFRB and FFRB2...oh and FFRBS aswell. in the KoF stories I remember stuff like dating too. and then there are official arts of the two as well
(one really cool one where Terry grabs Mary by the arm but it turns out to be WHip and she whips the crap out of him laughing )
in Kof98 there is one where they are camping together.
in KoF97 she literally tells him that she'll miss him and complains that he doesn't call her. its obvious that they started there somewhat.

~Sado

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.