Ryu Hayabusa vs Taki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Destined Battle!

Please note that this is for dramtic purposes only, so don't flame me.

While working at his curio shop, Ryu receives a set of blades from an unknown source.

While inspecting them, he realises that they are the fabled Rekkimaru and Mekkimaru, weapons that were used by his ancestor Taki, the renegade Fuma kunoichi who co-founded the Falcon Ninja Clan, which will later change its name to Hayabusa.

As with Heihachi, Ryu accidentally cuts himself on Mekkimaru, which had pieces of Soul Edge infused with it and after a brief moment of dizzyness, finds out three things: one, he is dressed in his black ninja costume; two: the Dragon Sword is in his left hand and three, he is stuck in Medeival Europe.

"This day just keeps getting weirder and weirder," Ryu mutters as he takes in the reassuring weight of the sword. "Then again...I'm no stranger to strange happenings."

His reviere is interrupted by Tira, who attacks. Ryu dispatches her with a ninpo technique, but realizes that he is being watched. Ryu unsheathes his sword as the second intruder makes her presence known.

A kunoichi in a blue jumpsuit and wearing a mask similar to what Hayate would wear appears.

Taki: Most impressive, stranger. You have saved me the trouble of dealing with Tira. Wait a second...that sword you carry...is that the Dragon Sword?!

Ryu: You know of this blade?

Taki: You must be one of the Fuma clan sent to kill me. And they send someone with the heirloom of the clan.

Ryu: Wait! I am not of the Fuma Clan!

Taki attacks Ryu with her weapons, which Ryu recognises as Rekkimaru and Mekkimaru as he parries her attacks.

Ryu: (to himself) Crap. So this is Taki, the founder of my clan. I can't kill her or else I won't exist. Now I know how Kasumi feels with her clan chasing her.

Taki: Why won't you fight back?

Ryu: I don't wish to hurt you. But I will defend myself if you persist.

Violent2Dope
Taki kills Ryu by slamming her gigantic knockers on both sides of his head.

Xenogears
They would obviously have sex. Ryu starts off by sucking on her niples.

Darkstorm Zero
Hayabusa becomeshis own Ancestor then?.....

Reminds me of that episode of Futurama....

Xenogears
First Ryu sucks on her niples and gets a hard on.

Remulous
Woah!

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Hayabusa becomeshis own Ancestor then?.....

Reminds me of that episode of Futurama....

Scary. But I think he'd more likely KO her and leave a note that he's not after her.

Xenogears
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Scary. But I think he'd more likely KO her and leave a note that he's not after her. Congratulations, you have a gay signature.
Originally posted by Remulous
Woah! Damn right.

Remulous
Thanos Reins!

StyleTime
God I hate Thanos. Darkseid is cool though.

TricksterPriest
Thanos rocks. He's my best character in MVC2. Too bad he's dead at the moment. sad

Xenogears
Thanos rocks. He's my best character in MVC2. Too bad he's dead at the moment. sad LMFAO

Kazenji
Originally posted by Major Snafu
Destined Battle!

While inspecting them, he realises that they are the fabled Rekkimaru and Mekkimaru, weapons that were used by his ancestor Taki, the renegade Fuma kunoichi who co-founded the Falcon Ninja Clan, which will later change its name to Hayabusa.

Huh ?!?

Taki never founded a falcon ninja clan she was a foster child Master Toki was her foster father.

TricksterPriest
fanfiction. It's just a plot device to keep the fight interesting. We all know that's not how the story goes, but Snafu has a flair for the dramatic.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Kazenji

Taki never founded a falcon ninja clan she was a foster child Master Toki was her foster father.
Originally posted by Major Snafu
Please note that this is for dramtic purposes only, so don't flame me.
Thanos rocks. He's my best character in MVC2. Too bad he's dead at the moment. sad
I've noticed that you rather like the boss/superpowerful evil guy types. Darkseid is cool but what is it about guys like Thanos that piques your interest? He thew a universe wide temper tantrum because he couldn't get a date with the girl he liked.

Kazenji
blink Why did you add me as one of the quotes ?

StyleTime
I explained why Taki's story is changed. My actual typed message is in response to Tricksterpriest.

Kazenji
Well you were a bit slow in telling me it since trickstar priest told me before you.

Xenogears
Well you were a bit slow in telling me it since trickstar priest told me before you.ROTF

Major Snafu
Huh ?!?

Reason why I said that is because Hayabusa's name translates to 'Peregrine Falcon.' Honestly, I think that's fitting.

Xenogears
Ryu now does Taki doggy-style

Remulous
Doesn't Hayabusa have a wife?

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Remulous
Doesn't Hayabusa have a wife?

No. In the Original Trilogy, he was dating Irene Lew, the CIA agent. Some people actually think that both Ryu and Kasumi would make a good couple.

In an interesting sidenote, the actual chain of events for the Original Trilogy is that Ninja Gaiden III takes place before number II.

Remulous
Well, he still has a lover and I heard that Taki is a lesbian.

Superboy Prime
If I'm not mistaken Irene was killed in the original NG trilogy.

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
If I'm not mistaken Irene was killed in the original NG trilogy.

Yes, Irene was killed, but the Dragon Sword revived her in NG2. She was thought to have been killed in number 3, but that was a ruse.

Like I said, the Ancient Ship of Doom takes place before the Dark Sword of Chaos.

Emperor Ashtar
Irene's long since been retconned.

Superboy Prime
I know that.

Violent2Dope
Taki wins by crushing Ryu's head with her ginormous knockers.

Emperor Ashtar
Taki's not a lesbo remulous,c'mon.

judgement hand
wow this has become a battle of clouds desire for taki hentai and violent 2dope wanding to see taki's milk trucks in full throttle... how are some people even on track here?

Xenogears
Originally posted by judgement hand
wow this has become a battle of clouds desire for taki hentai and violent 2dope wanding to see taki's milk trucks in full throttle... how are some people even on track here? Hehe

Xenogears
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/2903/takiart4fk.jpg

Sado22
rolling on floor laughing

get a grip cloud laughing out loud

give him a break dude...his girlfriend just dumped him for Tekken5 tournament stick out tongue

Hayabusa is doing Kasumi but Mitsurugi (looking for the soul calibur) finds them. at the same time Kasumi's teleportation goes wrong and she winds up here too.
jealous with each other, a big fight starts as Kasumi and Taki smack eachother with their knockers while Ryu and Mitsurugi eat popcorns and watch in glee.

~Sado

Xenogears
laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

judgement hand

Sado22
what? you wanted it to be Mitsurugi and Hayabusa, "judgement GRABBER"?
wink

~Sado

Xenogears
LMAO

Remulous
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Taki's not a lesbo remulous,c'mon. That's what I heard and I have reason to believe it's true.

Emperor Ashtar
What reason, I've been following the Soul Calibur plot since Soul Blade. There is no indication that Taki is a homosexual.

Xenogears
That's why Taki's stalking Mitsurugi.

Sado22
she's stalking him?! she probably like wild men then...i have a chance!
*patiently waits for a ninja chick to notice him*
ninja
~Sado

Xenogears
Taki's a man stalker.

Violent2Dope
Taki beats Ryu with her titty boxing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.