Stardust vs Storm (full potentional)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
Who wins?

Symmetric Chaos
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anything at FullPotential is omnipotent.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anything at FullPotential is omnipotent.

ummm, no.

TricksterPriest
eek! You set her against Stardust? laughing She gets butt-raped easily.

celestialdemon
Stardust. No, Storm doesn't stand a chance. Yes, I know what "full potential" Storm is supposed to be capable of according to some on this board. I want on panel proof that she can do those things first.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by masterbruce
ummm, no.

Ummm, yes.

FullPotential basicly ends up meaning you take whatever powers the character has and expand on them until the character has unlimited power.

Bentley
According to this board she dies against Punisher with a laser.

boriquaking55
Oh jesus, now were up to heralds....pfft.

2damnloud
Storm easily. She would have infinity power with no limitations at FP

xmarksthespot
And Wither is Omniversal Death.

Swanky-Tuna
Full potential is a free ticket to La La Land.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by 2damnloud
Storm easily. She would have infinity power with no limitations at FP

You're probably enjoying screwing with people, with a sock. Tell us the truth big grin

celestialdemon
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
And Wither is Omniversal Death.

I'm waiting for the day full potential Leech shuts down the LT's power.

Swanky-Tuna
Full potential Storm once saw Juggernaut in a mirror and anything she sees in reverse she gains the total of all power regarding what she saw. So she's gained the full power of Cyttorak. She also looks at herself every morning so it effectively doubles her power every day.

LordFear
Originally posted by celestialdemon
I'm waiting for the day full potential Leech shuts down the LT's power.

beautiful. TRUER WORDS WERE NEVER SPOKEN

LordFear
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Full potential Storm once saw Juggernaut in a mirror and anything she sees in reverse she gains the total of all power regarding what she saw. So she's gained the full power of Cyttorak. She also looks at herself every morning so it effectively doubles her power every day.

I have heard also that FP Storm can summon the weather on other planets in millions of galaxies and increase her powers a billion fold. Her dna is actually cosmic shards from the infinity gauntlet.YUp. That's what I heard about FULL POTENTIAL Storm

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by LordFear
I have heard also that FP Storm can summon the weather on other planets in millions of galaxies and increase her powers a billion fold. Her dna is actually cosmic shards from the infinity gauntlet.YUp. That's what I heard about FULL POTENTIAL Storm
Sometimes, when she feels too powerful, she fuses her DNA into a full Infinity Gauntlet and uses its power to limit herself a little bit. About half a cup.

2damnloud
All of that is WAAAAY below what Ororo can do even NOW with limitationsroll eyes (sarcastic)

LordFear
All of that is WAAAAY below what Ororo can do even NOW with limitationsroll eyes (sarcastic)

You are so right, that just for practice. We haven't even scratched the surface, truly. AT FULL POTENTIAL. Hell TOAA himself would cringe before her might

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Full potential Storm once saw Juggernaut in a mirror and anything she sees in reverse she gains the total of all power regarding what she saw. So she's gained the full power of Cyttorak. She also looks at herself every morning so it effectively doubles her power every day. Originally posted by 2damnloud

And you want us to believe you're not retarded.

2damnloud
Originally posted by LordFear
You are so right, that just for practice. We haven't even scratched the surface, truly. AT FULL POTENTIAL. Hell TOAA himself would cringe before her might

Storm is the apprentice for THEE CREATOR. She takes over on its days off.

I think she's just trying to get the hang of it for when it hands the reins over to her.happy

Symmetric Chaos
Storm is the apprentice for THEE CREATOR. She takes over on its days off.

I think she's just trying to get the hang of it for when it hands the reins over to her.happy

laughing laughing laughing

phillipan
Oh lord! Stardust is everything DAT ***** can ever hope to be.

Storm loses to the likes of shadowcat, she doesnt belong here.

TricksterPriest

Ok, at this point, even I think he's kidding. It's either that or he's more retarded than all the hulk fanboys on here combined. dur

guy222
Originally posted by Estacado
Who wins?

storm

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Ok, at this point, even I think he's kidding.

No really?

LordFear

why are you laughing,?It's true stuff
SHe is FULL POTENTIAL, remember?

Bouboumaster
Full power Storm stay with normal stamina? If so, Frank Castle shoot her with a sniper and win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.