Hawkman vs Ironman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Devil Lance
who wins

Hawkman with the claw of horus

vs
Pre Extremis
Ironman

Symmetric Chaos
IronMan cuts him in half

guy222
Originally posted by Devil Lance
who wins

Hawkman with the claw of horus

vs
Ironman

is this extremis

Devil Lance
Originally posted by guy222
is this extremis

no pre extremis

guy222
Originally posted by Devil Lance
no pre extremis

tony can win

LordFear
I can see TOny winning as well

guy222
Originally posted by LordFear
I can see TOny winning as well

good evening

LordFear
Originally posted by guy222
good evening
hey buddy how are you today?
Hope the evening see's you well, my friend

guy222
Originally posted by LordFear
hey buddy how are you today?
Hope the evening see's you well, my friend

doin good...watching the lakers...how r u, u have a blessed evening

Blair Wind
ummm....the claw? He gets a hit, its game over for Ironman

Martian_mind
One hit from Hawkman would likely maim Tony when he has the glove...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Blair Wind
ummm....the claw? He gets a hit, its game over for Ironman

Doesn't Tony have a range advantage?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Doesn't Tony have a range advantage?

The Claw of Horus can attack from a distance. With it as noted can control the 4 fundamental of the universe.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by King_Mungi
The Claw of Horus can attack from a distance. With it as noted can control the 4 fundamental of the universe.

Didn't know that.

TricksterPriest
So doesn't that make this spite? Cause that thing actually KOed Supes as I recall....or am I wrong?

Martian_mind
No,your wrong as usual.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Didn't know that.

Understandable, he's an obscure character with an obscure weapon. Heck, Hawkman has shown to travel at interstellar speeds in space on his own power way back in the day.

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
So doesn't that make this spite? Cause that thing actually KOed Supes as I recall....or am I wrong?

Superman wasn't ko'ed, he faked it as did Batman when Captain Marvel beat him so they could sneak in on Lex. However, punching with the planet would be enough against Tony.

TricksterPriest
But it at least hurt him alot, correct? That's more than enough power to tear Tony's armor apart....... whistle

Oh my, Martian agreed with me............ scared There goes the multiverse.......... (I suspect the true living Tribunal, Guy222 and our resident TOAA (aka Digi) will spare the greater omniverse of KMC...... laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
Take the Claw away. Unfair. Iron Man wins with no claw.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
But it at least hurt him alot, correct? That's more than enough power to tear Tony's armor apart....... whistle

Even with his regular mace he has hurt the likes of Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter and even Despero

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Even with his regular mace he has hurt the likes of Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter and even Despero

Yeah. I just see a good blast from Tony Taking down Hawkey. They seem to be pretty even in terms of strength. But Iron man seems more durable and has a reach advantage ( if we take the claw away)

King_Mungi
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Yeah. I just see a good blast from Tony Taking down Hawkey. They seem to be pretty even in terms of strength. But Iron man seems more durable and has a reach advantage ( if we take the claw away)

Yes I give the edge to Tony as well, but Hawkman has taken down stronger oponents before ie. Doctor Polaris, Matter Master, etc. so he is not to be underestimated.

phillipan
I understand hawkman is generally underrated but his durability doesnt seem so great ( I skimmed through the respect thread ). Ironman seems to have him outclassed there and I dont think hawkman can take pulsebolts much better than Fin Fang Foom.

King_Mungi
Agreed, Hawkman's durability for the most part is enhanced human with a healing factor. Iron Man has a far edge on him in that regard.

xmarksthespot
Couldn't the range advantage give Iron Man the win even if Hawkman has the Claw. I've seen him use the Claw to drain the power from Nth metal iirc... I'm not sure whether that would translate to the armour and if it doesn't then he doesn't have a real distance attack does he?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Couldn't the range advantage give Iron Man the win even if Hawkman has the Claw. I've seen him use the Claw to drain the power from Nth metal iirc... I'm not sure whether that would translate to the armour and if it doesn't then he doesn't have a real distance attack does he?

It should transfer to Iron Man's armor as the nth metal also taps into the 4 fundamentals of the universe, the Claw just has superior control and power. Also when Hawkgirl donned the Claw and fought Pilgrim she was showing energy blasts that was rocking the powerful magical users.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.