Mr White = Total Badass

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rockycairns
although a lot of people say Mr Blonde is the biggest bad ass of the lot i have to disagree

Mr White is the most bad ass of the lot by far i mean the scene where it is introducinng them all and hes walking in slow motion with the sunglasses on, one hand in pocket, toothpick in mouth and the black suit i mean they ooze coolness but theres something about him and the lines he has and the way he delivers them is just something else he should of won the oscar that year should Harvey Keitel

anyone agree that hes the best

exanda kane
not the best, shouldn't have one an oscar for his mr.white role, and tarantino isn't the be all and end all of directors.

T.M
Personally my favourite character was Mr. Pink

Wolfie
Mr. Pink was my favorite too.

T.M
w00t

Steve Buscemi is a legend.

ragesRemorse
i say mr orange was the biggest badass. even though he cried like a little girl, he was still able to convince a troupe of badasses that he himself was badass, and inmy book thats pretty bad ass, even though he cried like a little girl

The Hawk
Mr Pink was the only one thats acts like a F**kin professional!

exanda kane
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
i say mr orange was the biggest badass. even though he cried like a little girl, he was still able to convince a troupe of badasses that he himself was badass, and inmy book thats pretty bad ass, even though he cried like a little girl

Aye, he's my pick too.

Röland
Originally posted by ragesRemorse

I'd cry like a little girl as well if I got shot in the gut. haermm

Originally posted by T.M
Personally my favourite character was Mr. Pink

EPIIIBITES
How isn't Mr. Blonde the biggest bad-ass?

It's either him or White.

Orange?? He was a cop!

exanda kane
And whats wrong with cops? Particuarly sly and brave cops too match?

EPIIIBITES
'Cause he wasn't even part of the gang! He was a freakin' undercover cop.

He wasn't badass, he was goodass.

Röland
Originally posted by EPIIIBITES

Orange?? He was a cop!

Blonde was too crazy to be badass.

He got owned by Orange anyway. 13

EPIIIBITES
True

White then

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by EPIIIBITES

Orange?? He was a cop!

yeah...and? john mclane is one of the biggest bad asses out there.

EPIIIBITES
I agree. He's a badass cop showcased in a movie where he gets to be a cop hero.

Orange as a cop isn't showcased in Res Dogs...except for only a couple parts...cause he's undercover.

Kram3r
No love for Mr. Brown? 131wank

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.