Emily 'Lili' Rochefort vs Helena Douglas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Battle of the Heiresses!

During her stint as the DOATEC Chairwoman, Helena Douglas discovers several of her father's secrets.

The first is that her late mother was one of Fame Douglas' mistresses. And the second is that she discovered that Kokoro (whom she became friends with in the last DOA tournament) was her half-sister.

Through her friends in Japan, she finds out that Kokoro is about to make her debut as a maiko, or apprentice geisha, and decides to take a small trip to Japan to congratulate her, as well as reveal their family history.

With Hitomi travelling along (with the hopes of seeing Hayate once again), Helena watches Kokoro complete her debut with great success and the Japanese businessmen are literally fighting over her.

Meanwhile, Hitomi has found Hayate in Tokyo, but their reunion is short-lived when the Eurasian karateka picks a fight with a blonde Monegasque fighter. As Hayate watches in disbelief, the blonde teenager soundly defeats Hitomi.

As Hitomi gets bandaged up at the hospital, Helena questions Hayate about Hitomi's opponent. All she gets is a name: Emily Rochefort.

"Rochefort?" Helena repeats. "You mean Hitomi lost to the heiress of Rochefort Enterprises?"

"You heard of them?" Hayate asked.

"Yes. Rochefort Enterprises deals in oil. One of their main trading partners is the Mishima Zaibatsu. I never knew that Old Man Rochefort's daughter is a fighter."

Helena tracks down Lili, who is attending college at one of the international univesities in Tokyo (at her father's request). The haughty prima donna challenges Lili to a match.

Lili scratches her head. "I never felt so torn about beating up an opera star...oh well, I'll get over it."

Xenogears
Damn..at first I thought this would be a close match until I realized Lili was able to last Jin for a bit, which I doubt Helena can do. I'll have to give it to Lili.

StyleTime
I'll ignore the Lili beating Hitomi part since it's for the story's sake.

I give this a 5/10 split for each of the girls. Lili didn't really hang with Jin. She got manhandled by him. Helena managed to fight Kasumi and Ayane without getting her head taken off as well. I see this fight going either way.

Cale_Daziel
Helena > Emily

Heck, Hitomi > Emily, but I guess for the story...

StyleTime
More like, Hitomi >>>>>>>>>>>>>Emily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.