Luck vs Magic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Symmetric Chaos
Amos Fortune
Black Cat (with her powers)
Domino
Longshot
Ultimate Longshot
Major Disaster
Shamrock

vs

Doctor Strange
Doctor Fate

Are the odds (so to speak) stacked against the magicians enough that they'll lose or is their power simply to great?

TricksterPriest
I don't know some of these guys, but somehow, I don't think the odds favor the luck team......nosweat

SpunkySmurph
The luck team accidentally finds Hitler's suicide gun with a full round of bullets...

phillipan
Team ones luck just ran out.... sad

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
The luck team accidentally finds Hitler's suicide gun with a full round of bullets...

laughing thumb up But wouldn't their having that gun make this a spite match? shifty stick out tongue

SpunkySmurph
Meh. They're just lucky to find it, I guess.

Symmetric Chaos
Could the spells from Strange and Fate backfire on them?

LordKaos
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Could the spells from Strange and Fate backfire on them?

I was thinking that too, most of the luck people have powers that work automatically and always in their favor, if they were to pool their luck they could pull out a few wins, then again I heard Strange was the one who took Black Cats power away in the first place and then there are curses which in essence are just spells to give you bad luck. Strange and Fate would win majority, but there is a chance (pun intended) the luck guys could win.

CasanoVa
Magic, why?

I don't believe in luck no expression

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by CasanoVa
Magic, why?

I don't believe in luck no expression
lol no expression

shksprtx
Strange and fate win 6/10

Add Talisman, and the magicians win 9/10

psy_blade
Magic negates luck. Magic ftw.

superbatman86
With Longshot on the team Fate and Strange have an aneryism just as the fight starts.

long pig
Originally posted by LordKaos
I was thinking that too, most of the luck people have powers that work automatically and always in their favor, if they were to pool their luck they could pull out a few wins, then again I heard Strange was the one who took Black Cats power away in the first place and then there are curses which in essence are just spells to give you bad luck. Strange and Fate would win majority, but there is a chance (pun intended) the luck guys could win.
yes
Not only did Strange take BC's luck powers away, he gave her new powers.
He could remove every single one of these guy's powers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.