Ryu & Ken Vs Gill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperor Ashtar
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"What creep hythm, these guys really are a cult" A robust voice erupted throughout the long convoluted corridor. It was Ken Masters commenting on the strange hytms that echoed through out the corridors of temple. He turned to old Friend Ryu with a discerning experession marked on his face. Ryu, who had his eye's shut at the time responded in a very straight foward manar. "Were you not the one that suggested we investigate this strange group in the first place?"Ken returned his head back in the position it was originally placed. A smirk reared on his face and he shut his eye's in a similar fashion as his ally. "That may be true. . ." Ken began "But your just as excited as me, old friend". Ryu fashioned a smile and the two continued onward.

The strange hymes continued as the two advanced towards the exit of the corridor.

Emperor Ashtar
Sorry about the inro it would have been better,But I was in a hurry.

TricksterPriest
I thought it was nice, but where's Gill?

They have a shot, but I'm not quite sure where Gill ranks in the boss hierarchy.

Tha C-Master
Yea, I'd still give it to Gill right now, although he jobs.

Remulous
Hard to say, Gouki defeated Gill, and Ken and Ryu can most likely over power Gouki but I really can't decide. Gill will probably win though.

Sado22
Ken is the weak link here IMO. afterwards its Ryu solo and I doubt he can beat him alone though he'll put up a valiant effort. Gill wins.

~Sado

TricksterPriest
Ken&Ryu overpower Gouki? laughing Hell no.

Remulous
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Ken&Ryu overpower Gouki? laughing Hell no. If this is their 3rd Strike versions, I believe they can.

shin_remy
don't know here

Gill is very powerfull

in the other hand, Ryu and Ken as tag team is powerfull as well since they both know each other and know how to work well.

Nah i don't believe they will win but i think they will put a great effort, it won't be easy for gill.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Remulous
Hard to say, Gouki defeated Gill, and Ken and Ryu can most likely over power Gouki but I really can't decide. Gill will probably win though.

It was Shin Gouki that defeated Gill during Street Fighter 3 double impact. He performed a Shun-Goku-Satsu on Gill, Then he pretty much left thinking he was victorious. Gill simply Ressurected himself back to life. I dunno if that's canon though confused

EDIT: I don't believe thatgouki will fall to Ken & Ryu in battle regardless of what version he is. Do you remeber how easily oro defeated Ryu in the third world warrior tournament whilst holding back? Gouki is on that level as well whilst holding back.

Remulous
I don't see it that way, Oro fought Gouki with one hand as well.
I know Gouki is mighty but I don't think he can solo Ryu with one hand, by the time of 3rd Strike we really don't know how far ahead Gouki is from Ryu.

Emperor Ashtar
I don't see it that way, Oro fought Gouki with one hand as well.
And, Gouki fought oro whilst using a small percent of his power. They were both holding back in different ways.

I know Gouki is mighty but I don't think he can solo Ryu with one hand, by the time of 3rd Strike we really don't know how far ahead Gouki is from Ryu.

Shin Gouki can solo ryu with one hand. Also, Gouki is still ahead of Ryu by quite alot. The gap is not huge as it was in alpha,but Ryu still can't beat Gouki whilst he's holding back let alone Shin Gouki.

Sado22
Emperor's right. Oro pwned Ryu with one hind tied, literally. Gouki was unimpressed with Oro at that level even though he was holding back himself.
*get ready for ABC logic*
the way I see it:
holding back Akuma=arm tied behind back Oro.
arm tied behind back>>Ryu
Ryu>>Ken

hence

holding back Akuma>>Ryu>>Ken
smile

~Sado

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.