Infinity Man vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Who takes this?

lil info on IM
http://www.comixtreme.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17863

TricksterPriest
Atomic spite. no You of all people should know better.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Atomic spite. no You of all people should know better.

Well How can it be spite? They are on the same tier in the other thread. stick out tongue

Martian_mind
Because the people who manage that thread are high 24/7.....

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Because the people who manage that thread are high 24/7.....
Yeah, I bitched and moaned that he was a tier above, but no one moved him. Even tho he has UNLIMITED Strength, Beams that cut thru anything, Unlimited durability, uber Tp, magnetism, antimatter powers, Fundemantal forces of the universe powers, make a wish powers fall out of his ass powers lol, he even can control the atoms and push them apart. He's rediculous.

Martian_mind
They try to eliminate fanboyism.......but they have no problem with bias.Jonn should be there dammit!!!

nvrbeenwthagirl
They try to eliminate fanboyism.......but they have no problem with bias.Jonn should be there dammit!!!

I complained about that too. Jonn could get on the top tier list for his TP alone. It's the best by a hero in comics other than Saturngirl. And then he's got the best Molecular Control of any Non technical Shapeshifters. He's got far too many powers and is far too good at all of them to NOT be at the highest lvl. At least 4 of the original JLers and possibly a 5th deserve to be in the top spot with Superman. If the list really is about dmg output, All one has to do is take the earth and see who can do the most Dmg. IF that is what it's about and not popularity.

His Airness
Infinity Man

Newjak
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I complained about that too. Jonn could get on the top tier list for his TP alone. It's the best by a hero in comics other than Saturngirl. And then he's got the best Molecular Control of any Non technical Shapeshifters. He's got far too many powers and is far too good at all of them to NOT be at the highest lvl. At least 4 of the original JLers and possibly a 5th deserve to be in the top spot with Superman. If the list really is about dmg output, All one has to do is take the earth and see who can do the most Dmg. IF that is what it's about and not popularity. So basically you made this thread for the soul purpose of trying to be a wise @$$ huh stick out tongue

By the way I was joking for the most part shifty

Martian_mind
See!!! Newjak just admitted he was just voting No for Jonn because of bias.

bias.bias.BIAS.BIAS.

Newjak
See!!! Newjak just admitted he was just voting No for Jonn because of bias.

bias.bias.BIAS.BIAS. Actually think about it your talking to the guy who wants to move Superman down stick out tongue

Anyways yes I do believe that MM is in the right tier stick out tongue

Soljer
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Yeah, I bitched and moaned that he was a tier above, but no one moved him. Even tho he has UNLIMITED Strength, Beams that cut thru anything, Unlimited durability, uber Tp, magnetism, antimatter powers, Fundemantal forces of the universe powers, make a wish powers fall out of his ass powers lol, he even can control the atoms and push them apart. He's rediculous.

Funny, sounds like the Silver Surfer....shifty.

guy222
bumprav

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.