Kratos vs Dante

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth fury
Don't know if this has been done before i searched with no results. kratos has all ablilitys as does dante this is a mortal kratos.

Xenogears
Mortal Kratos? He loses.

judgement hand
indeed

Sado22
THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Sado

Xenogears
LMAO

judgement hand
i think we are confirmed as to who wins

Sado22
THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Sado

IceJaw
Sado, I'm starting to think you're the judge since you spam A LOT.

Burning thought
Kratos

Sado22
...you aint seen nothing yet!
THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!

~Sado

lightness
sparda blood wins

Sado22
exactly.

Kratos: if you see that silver haired f@g's brother tell him that I lay here under Spartan law. Tonight...I dine on silver haired f@gs!!!

~300 Is Overrated But Fun Sado-sama

Charlotte DeBel
Sado, instead of bitching there about Dante being a f@g (who he ISN'T, by the way... his brother is closer to it, but he's just asexual...poor thing), you'd better check your site. Some pages in "Theories" need being downloaded again- links don't work...

Charlotte DeBel
And Dante winswink

Sado22
hey, look who is here. haven't seen you in a while. hows it going?
and dante is so a f@gmad
just kidding. hey the way i see it, to each his/her own. you think he aint a f@g, fine I can live with that. no more f@g comments.
shutup

as for the fight, Kratos creams himwink
"when this is over, they will know that even a half-demon can bleed!"

~Sado
P.S. thanks for the headsup about the site. stay in touch because I'll be uploading some new pics for K' eventually. you'd probably like them.

Burning thought
the only way Dante can win is if he used the invincible sparda trigger...which is a cheat in the game

and thats only if God of war Kratos aint allowed, if its their normal selves then Dante will have his arms pulled out their sockets Happy Dance laughing

MadMel
id say
1. its a close fight
2. its been done, ill look for the first thread
3. bleh!

IceJaw
Sado, BT enough already, we already know you're haters meaning we shouldn't take you two seriously and for the record BT, Sparda trigger is NOT a cheat or anything like that, anyone who has played DMC1 would know this and you obviously haven't, just like Sado.

This thread is a joke.

ESB -1138
Dante wins.

Sado22
take it easy, icyjawsmile
I know this thread has been done before which is why I'm spamming here. and just for the record, I'm passing those f@g comments just to bug Charlotte since she's a big dante fan. sort of an in-joke.

so get a grip.

~Sado

lightness
being anti fanboy/fangirl isn't better than being a fanboy/fangirl.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Sado22
~300 Is Overrated
You have won the KMC forum's Truest Post Ever Typed award!

How do you feel Sado22?

Sado22
stick out tongue

overrated wink
laughing
~Sado

StyleTime
Heh heh.

Seriously, what was the big ****ing deal with 300 anyway? I wanted my 8.50 back after the movie honestly.

Charlotte DeBel
And I'm not a crazy fangirl of Dante...And Dante is not unbeatable- Kratos gives him good fight, but loses in the end. Dante's Sparda\Super Sparda form is enough to put Kratos down.

It will be difficult for Dante...But I see him winning 6/10 or like that...

And yes, 300 is the movie that seems more interesting to debate about and cite catchphrases here and there, than to actually watch...

Sado22
when i watched it in the cinema i was in the mood for some gore and crazy mindless action (had a bad exam). so I didn't mind it. however, i was shocked as hell when i read some of its reviews later on. all those high ratings etc. had me confused. i watched it with the same mindframe as i would if watched a Jason flick or something. gory, brainless....dumb fun. even my friends were rambling about it like hell about the "story" and "characters".

firstly i was inclined to point out why in the world was the queen speaking in a british accent.
second, why in the world, in times when women were held back and discriminated against and in a society so "manly" would the KING turn around and ask for her persmission to push that perisan dude in the pit?
third, how is it that all the persians are blacks, gays, lesbians, deformed or even androgynous and all the greeks are normal, straight people? am i the only person who thinks it was being condescending to the former people? not to mention how it is totally wrong as hell, since persians are genetically beautiful. i would know since where I live there a tons of persians.

oh and not to mention, that it was totally unrealistic since after a little while they actually went out of the narrow pass and fought in the open. freakin indian movie.

~Sado

Charlotte DeBel
Modern Greeks are definetely ..mmm...not very beautiful... Especially females.

And from historical point of view that movie is just stupid. It's only worth seeing if you're in mood of seeing half-naked men beating some freaks into bloody s*it... And action was a little spoiled by the slo-mo effect, which was unnesessary at times. And to finish about fights...poor rhino.

Sado22
i felt sorry for those elephantscry

as for wathcing those guys fight...its more like watching superman fight without the blue tights! stick out tongue

~Sado

Charlotte DeBel
You're right. Just pointless brawl...no beauty, no style...

Burning thought
i liek the film, they got style, mayben ot beauty but they show the skills and how far better trained they were compared to Persion slaves, ofcourse monsters and such are a bit too far but personally it brightened it up from becoming one of those "documentary" sort of films which i would rather sleep through

and icejaw ive played all the DMC games, except i have not completed 3 yet, only just got that one, but where does it say that Dante is invincible or so much more powerful in sparda form, hes not invulnerable when he fights mundis is he? no ofcourse not...

IceJaw
Never said he was, I said; the only stuff that could damage him were comets and other shit that aren't exactly in Kratos' possession and why did you brand his Sparda form a cheat when it clearly isn't?

Geez.

Burning thought
there a cheat that you get that can make Dante invincible, whats it called, you have to complete it on DMD mode or sumfin, i thought that was Sparda mode

and comets?, Kratos has more in his posession than comets, his fits in titan mode in canon storyline can probably hit with more force than any comets, if not that in his God mode he would, also still, is this God mode or normal, if this is God mode then Dante will be pruned, Kratos is far larger and more powerful than Dante could deal with..also Kratos could simply stone him with medusa gaze, his poseidon skill would hit Dante as well, blasting him and electrocuting and if Dante gets hold of him, dante is boned, his arms as i said before would be ripped off, he could not match Kratos strength

Charlotte DeBel
This is mortal Kratos as said in the settings of the fight. In god form Kratos is...well, a god. I'm not a crazy fangirl and understand that God Kratos is too much for Dante even in Super Sparda form. God Kratos is TRULY IMMORTAL AND INVINCIBLE.
But if that's mortal Kratos (and going by versus settings it's mortal one), then it's not impossible for Dante to win at least 6\10.

Charlotte DeBel
Actually, for pretty everything mortal Kratos has Dante has analogues so it comes down to who puts their toys on table first. Electric blasts? Nevan or Alastor anyone? For Medusa gaze there's Quicksilver, and on top of that is Sparda trigger.

If it's an invincible God mode Kratos, then Dante's doomed. Super Sparda=practically invincible Demon champion. God Kratos=truly immortal, invincible and invulnerable one unless shown otherwise.

But there's mortal Kratos. And Dante wins at least 6-7\10

MadMel
dante's speed would give him an edge over kratos, and hes fairly strong in his own right..plus there is the equipment
also, for those who didnt know, 300, like sin city, was based off a comic book, not actual facts erm

Charlotte DeBel
I know that 300 is based on graphic novel by Frank Miller... But the "alternate fictional universe" is the only excuse for pretty lame storyline.

And...Dante's definetely faster than Kratos. So he vins 6-7\10 over mortal Kratos without any fanboyism.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
I know that 300 is based on graphic novel by Frank Miller... But the "alternate fictional universe" is the only excuse for pretty lame storyline.

And...Dante's definetely faster than Kratos. So he vins 6-7\10 over mortal Kratos without any fanboyism.

yes i agree 6-7/10 is a fair rating

Charlotte DeBel
And another two things in Dante's favour- devil triggering with electricity-based weapon (Alastor) gives Dante the ability to fly, and also he has more possibilities for attacking relatively slow Kratos from distance...So one more reason to agree on 7\10 in Dante's favour.

Burning thought
true but Dante flying wont make much diffrence, hell be blasted down from the skies by lightning, also why is kratos seen as being slow, he fights ferociously fast and his blood letting doesnt stop, if he slashes dante a few times Dante will start to slow while no matter how many times you smash at Kratos he doesnt stop till hes dead, i still reckon kratos will win a lot of times, i still think 6/10 for dante winning is more likely maybe even only half way, i believe a even number of times 5/10 now that ime thinking he still has titan mode, or God mode while Dante has Devil trigger, they last simiilier times

the only way i see Dante doing a clean win is if he excerts all his power into keeping away from kratos, if he goes into melee, hes stomped, if he keeps at range, hes gonna have to try his best to keep his distance, sry wats the locaction again, where are they fighting

Blade Scarr
Ok so I've read through this forum and i have to say that even though Dante could put up a good fight he would never win against Kratos. I mean kratos defeted a good in his normal from.

and also wich version of both are we going on about (video game series wise) DMC 1,2, or 3 GOW 1 or 2?

grey fox
Slight misinterpretation here.

None of the Olympians are 'Truly immortal and invincible'

Burning thought
Originally posted by grey fox
Slight misinterpretation here.

None of the Olympians are 'Truly immortal and invincible'

their not far from it tho, i mean have any died from causes that isnt another godliek power doing it

grey fox
Originally posted by Burning thought
their not far from it tho, i mean have any died from causes that isnt another godliek power doing it

Godlike or not it's still incorrect to call them true immortals and invinicble.

Think of it in tiers.

Burning thought
Originally posted by grey fox
Godlike or not it's still incorrect to call them true immortals and invinicble.

Think of it in tiers.

immortal, what type of immortal are you thinking here, ofcourse their immortals....as in..elflike immortal smile enyway you try and kill one if u think they can be defeaten, i still reckon their worthy of immortal, if not invincible, nothing is truly invincbile ,apart from essences

ESB -1138
Kratos killed one of these so called "immortals" so it seems they're not as immortal as you think.

lightness
dante beat mundus who is equivalent to the devil in dmc1, and killed one of the former kings of hell in dmc2 effortlessly.

Burning thought
Originally posted by lightness
dante beat mundus who is equivalent to the devil in dmc1, and killed one of the former kings of hell in dmc2 effortlessly.

Devils in DMC are medicore, Mundus is the Emperor of hell, not exactley the Devil, the Devil is an eternal entity, Mundus seems to be just another demon, only diffrence being hes a lot stronger than the lowly ones

and DMC 2 is a joke compared to the other 2 games, he defeats that ridiculous shiny guy in the end dont he, that one who can fly and stuff after you beat the combination of all of the bosses, hmm that boss was a king of hell, sick the jester out of wat was it? DMC 3 who can jump on walls is more powerful that that thing laughing

Ares could curb stomp both mundus and Argosax (i think that was the demons name in DMC 2), i mean look at his size, also its the Demon world Mundus is the ruler of, i cant remember it mentioning hell, although i could be wrong, havnt played it for a long time

MadMel
dante defeated the equilevant of satan erm
and yes, dante is ****load faster than kratos..
he also has quicksilver, which would work faster than medusas gaze..

IceJaw
Agreed ^
Devils in DMC are medicore, Mundus is the Emperor of hell, not exactley the Devil, the Devil is an eternal entity, Mundus seems to be just another demon, only diffrence being hes a lot stronger than the lowly ones

and DMC 2 is a joke compared to the other 2 games, he defeats that ridiculous shiny guy in the end dont he, that one who can fly and stuff after you beat the combination of all of the bosses, hmm that boss was a king of hell, sick the jester out of wat was it? DMC 3 who can jump on walls is more powerful that that thing laughing

Ares could curb stomp both mundus and Argosax (i think that was the demons name in DMC 2), i mean look at his size, also its the Demon world Mundus is the ruler of, i cant remember it mentioning hell, although i could be wrong, havnt played it for a long time
Fanboy-BS-based-on-fanboyish-opinions..alert! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Are we talking about Ares? No, we're not, he's not even in this fight. barker

Dante's guns > mortal Kratos, instead of posting crapy ass reviews and your biased opinions post some god damn proof.
Originally posted by Blade Scarr
Ok so I've read through this forum and i have to say that even though Dante could put up a good fight he would never win against Kratos. I mean kratos defeted a good in his normal from.

Big f*cking negatory to that.

Kratos became a God (*cough*GIANT*cough*) to beat him. Reading doesn't cut it, play the friggin' games instead.

Burning thought
Kratos doesnt become a God to take on Ares, play the fckin game or AT LEAST READ before you post fanboyish crap, his still mortal when he fights Ares, hes not a God until AFTER killing Ares

fanboyish? so according to you Icejaw it seems anyone who tries to argue against Dante winning against someone who you dont agree with is a fanboy...yeeehhhhhhh riiiighhttt roll eyes (sarcastic)

and Dantes guns>mortal Kratos? maybe if he can keep the distance but when his fireing his guns hes slow, he is no way fast while fireing his guns, hell have to keep running then fiering, while this is happening he could end up blasted with thunder, if hes slown down and made to go melee hell be crushed IF he can keep distance he can win dante wins 6/10 still

Charlotte DeBel
And by the way, how the hell Kratos is going to knock down flying Dante with LIGHTNING? Dante gets the ability of flight in his normal DT form by devil triggering with electricity-based weapons (Alastor from original DMC game or Nevan from DMC 3). Rings any bells?

Burning thought
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
And by the way, how the hell Kratos is going to knock down flying Dante with LIGHTNING? Dante gets the ability of flight in his normal DT form by devil triggering with electricity-based weapons (Alastor from original DMC game or Nevan from DMC 3). Rings any bells?

just because it takes a lightning based weapon to transform doesnt mean Dante cannot be harmed by lightning in this form, unless you can lead me where it says hes immune to it in this form, also actually Kratos can be near invulnerable to Dantes ranged weapons with the golden fleece, Kratos can protect himself with it as to force Dante to use melee, which hell get creamed in, Kratos still has a lot of cards in his hand for this battle.

Xenogears
Mortal Kratos would lose, and Dante's pretty badass.

Burning thought
badass nah lol, hes more cocky but hes not as badass, Kratos wants to kill everyone, thats badass, you cant get much badder than that evil face

Dante can only win id say if he uses Quicksilver, which is a cheap way of winning, but hed win easily if Kratos cant defend himself, i still reckon hed prob be immune to something like this, or could outlast the effect but i cant prove it so dante would win if he did this

but normal dante without using that wouldnt be beating kratos smoothley, hell have his bullets bounce and reflect onto him when it hits Kratos Fleece which is pretty much a magic shield

can Kratos use Urns in this fight

Stalker 360
Ok quicksilver has time stopping powers which gives the user the ability to exist outside of time. if kratos cannot do this a sowrd threw the face and a bullet in the heart will kill him

Sparda DT makes him invincible.

Dante has far greater agility than kratos.

Its sfae to assume when in the lighting DT he has lighting flowing threw him if anything more lighting will only make him stronger

This topic has been made again and again

IceJaw
Kratos doesnt become a God to take on Ares, play the fckin game or AT LEAST READ before you post fanboyish crap, his still mortal when he fights Ares, hes not a God until AFTER killing Ares

fanboyish? so according to you Icejaw it seems anyone who tries to argue against Dante winning against someone who you dont agree with is a fanboy...yeeehhhhhhh riiiighhttt roll eyes (sarcastic)

and Dantes guns>mortal Kratos? maybe if he can keep the distance but when his fireing his guns hes slow, he is no way fast while fireing his guns, hell have to keep running then fiering, while this is happening he could end up blasted with thunder, if hes slown down and made to go melee hell be crushed IF he can keep distance he can win dante wins 6/10 still
What?!

He became a giant, around the same size as Ares to be ABLE to fight him, Pandora's box made him God level (more like God size) to fight Ares, just 'cause he didn't immediately get a throne in the heavens doesn't mean he didn't become a God. So fanboyism? I don't think so.

Have you even played DMC once? You're basing everything you know of Dante on GAMEPLAY? Brilliant, just brilliant. So I suppose Kratos died quite a lot of times just 'cause I did while I WAS PLAYING. Kratos isn't the person you'd confuse with a supersonic ninja, he's just a barbaric ******* who happens to have some mythicological weapons, how the hell would he dodge a bullet when he has been dodging arrows all his life?! He wouldn't even react.

Oh yeah, here an good explaination to why he wouldn't get hurt by lightning during Alastor or Quickheart DT; 'cause it's flowing through his whole body.

Quicksilver = instant road to victory and let me remind you, BT, Kratos isn't the one who has it.

Learn proper England?

Burning thought
hmm, so griffon is invinsible to the Alastar sword?, no he is not....even tho he spits out streams of lightning from his mouth, hmmmmm he should be invincible to lightning, but isnt roll eyes (sarcastic) or has he got a lightning proof mouth, hmmmmmmm

look Ice, play the Game, pandoras Box gives Kratos a lot of power and size, but he isnt a God until he beats Ares, its how the story goes...infact the rules say this is Mortal Kratos...not that kratos cannot use pandora power, surely hes allowed it, if so he can stomp Dante

Also Dantes bullets are pitifully weak, he cant even break wood with em, in the beginning of the game DMC 3 he shoots a little wooden snooker ball, it doesnt even crack, it just bounces confused so i cant see those bulelts dealing a lot of damage to Kratos somehow. thats not Gameplay...no it isnt.its like a Cutscene, those bullets must be weaker than the arrows

without Quicksilver Dante is owned, simple as, the only time he can win is with that which ive already agreed too

lightness
i don't know too much about GOW so i'll probably be biased but what has GOW gods done to put them above high tier devils like mundus. mundus seems more like a true immortal since noone's ever been able to truly kill him and he can take different forms like the sky, a statue, a statue spirt thing. he can also warp dimensions and fight in outerspace.

as far as god kratos goes, the only thing he seems to do is increase size. it takes more than size to beat dante, since he already beat a sky scraper sized dante.

dante wastes him even without his guns. dante's too skilled and skill>brute strength which is kratos's fighting style. dante's more of a martial arts stylist with super human abilities, while kratos is just super human without realistic fighting, which is easy to counter. and he's too fast for kratos to hit. show me a time kratos showed something equivalent to disapearing, blocking out all rain drops while countering a someone doing the same, cutting multiple bullets, etc. and dante fights casually while stabbed 5 times and makes things explode with palm strikes.

Burning thought
Play the game and youll see that Kratos fights with extreme speed, perhaps not skill. although id say he can churn out faster and far more deadly combos with his athena blades than Dante can do with any of his weapons, and thats certainly the truth, Dantes combos are far far slower, kratos blades can sweep all around his body giving him super offence and defence as well as he can spin them like damned yo-yos, its madness, Trust me, Dante could never beat Kratos up close, his strength is incredible as well as he can cover all around his body with his weapons

the ONLY way of Dante winning is with Quicksilver, even his long range weapons are weak as i stated above, that is a true in-game cutscene and at the same time, Kratos' fleece can protect him.

The Gods in God of war are not only size, Ares for one can summon all kinds weapons at his disposal, a Hammer that blasts forth hellish fires at the same time as calling mountains from the earth to smash and his Kratos, Ares can also Fly, and he is probably what id call only like, the 3rd strongest of the Gods and i havnt rly played the whole of God of war 2, but from what ive seen, Zues is beyond all of em, dont even try comparing mundus to Zues laughing evil face . Also Ares can toy with dimensions, he sucks Kratos in a seperate dimension that is made specially to terrorise him with hundreds of himself

anyway Kratos wins unless faced with Quicksilver, but its still not really a fair fight

MadMel
1. again your basing dantes feats off gameplay erm cannon - wise, dante can cut through a storm..
2. you dont actually see the snookerball being hit, so how can you make an assumption??
3. i dont think we ever saw the full extent of mundus' power, so you cant compare him to any of the gods...once again your making an assumption..
4. dante has got quicksilver, which gives him an instant win in this fight..therefor, he wins..

Stalker 360

Also Dantes bullets are pitifully weak, he cant even break wood with em, in the beginning of the game DMC 3 he shoots a little wooden snooker ball, it doesnt even crack,

Yeah im sorry about this but i cant take someone serious when they belive snooker balls are made from wood laughing

Dante wins this. Quicksilver and sparda DT.

Burning thought
ofc Dante wins, Quicksilver allows him to do so

madmel how can you say ime assuming when you are, your assuming were not seeing mundus full extent of power, you can only assume because Mundus and Greek gods are completly diffrent

and what do you mean you dont see the ball get hit, he shoots it dont he, its obvious, regardless of what its made of, (what is a snookerball made of then if not wood) ime sure a pistol can shoot through it

and what do you mean by he can cut through a storm....a storm is simply a combinaton of lightning, rain and dark clouds :P i should think any one can cut through rain

lightness
dante can create a dome that doesn't let any rain enter. as for dante's bullets, they are basically made of demonic energy. sometimes he can fire some real powerful electric blasts, and i guess he can fire weaker shots if he wants.

if you talk about combos. dante switches weapons on the fly in less than a split second without dely. and all kratos seemed to do more was attack while spinning in a circle, while that's not the most realistically effective style. dante's strength is possibly close to his if he wants to just use brute strength, but why would he. or it may just be things being inconsistant or the ball already moving making it just accelerate from the bullet. dante creates mini tornados with agni/rudra, and his multi stab with rebellion looks like a vacum. dante can just deflect all of his blades

ares as well as other gow gods showed that they can die, while mundus can't. and he can teleport things into outer space. mundus also showed that he can kill while not being there, like he did with griffon.

Burning thought
Originally posted by lightness
dante can create a dome that doesn't let any rain enter. as for dante's bullets, they are basically made of demonic energy. sometimes he can fire some real powerful electric blasts, and i guess he can fire weaker shots if he wants.

if you talk about combos. dante switches weapons on the fly in less than a split second without dely. and all kratos seemed to do more was attack while spinning in a circle, while that's not the most realistically effective style. dante's strength is possibly close to his if he wants to just use brute strength, but why would he. or it may just be things being inconsistant or the ball already moving making it just accelerate from the bullet. dante creates mini tornados with agni/rudra, and his multi stab with rebellion looks like a vacum. dante can just deflect all of his blades

ares as well as other gow gods showed that they can die, while mundus can't. and he can teleport things into outer space. mundus also showed that he can kill while not being there, like he did with griffon.

thats onyl because Griffon is of his creation, it makes sense that he can kill his own creations, also Mundus never shows he "cannot" die, he just never has died because he prob has no one who is his match, but either way nothing says he cant die, if he can be blown into that horrible mass of eyes and hands ime sure he can be destroyed, the only way Gods in God of war die is from Godlike powers, pandoras box for example

Kratos doesnt just spin, he does a lot of jabs, like dante he does movements while in the air, he leaves himself open to attack rarely, wheras Dante in-game as well as canon experiance shows his style is not perfect, a lot of flaws are found by his enemies, especially in-game, wheras Kratos by God of war 2, all his combos can combine to make him near enough un aproachable for his enemies when he starts off his combo's. The thread starter did not say but, is Kratos allowed Urns

Rascaduanok

lightness
nice job bumping this old thread. dmc just takes skill so if you get hit a lot, it means that you suck.
dante with any style can outmaneauver kratos, and he has guns. dante was invincible while jumping up with rolling blaze in dmc1. dante can use trickster to everywhere. gunslinger for more guntricks, swordmaster for more sword tricks, etc.

as for cutscenes, watch how dante weilds his sword against vergil and theres an invisible/invincible barier which kratos can't enter.

Rascaduanok

shin_remy
does anyone follow the anime of Devil May Cry???

grey fox
Originally posted by shin_remy
does anyone follow the anime of Devil May Cry???

Theres only 1 episode so far.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.