Immortal Hercules with a twist vs ???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright he is called the Prince of Power so I believe it would be fitting imo that he should have gem of power and be able to utilize it's abilities fully. So here is where the vs match comes in who could defeat the Prince of Power in hand to hand combat when he has the power gem?

Martian_mind
Detective Chimp
Ragman
Doop
SquirrelGirl
Karate Kid

golem370
Detective Chimp?

Martian_mind
He's several times stronger then th strongest human,a better detective then Batman,and in H2H he manhandled a monster so savage hell spat it back out from fear...

golem370
Hercules is a Immortal now has Immeasurable strength and excellent fighting skill and is with the power gem immune to physical harm.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by golem370
Hercules is a Immortal now has Immeasurable strength and excellent fighting skill and is with the power gem immune to physical harm.

With it's full power he also controls all energy in the universe doesn't he?

golem370
Infinity Gems- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinity_Gems

Martian_mind
And?He's still below Detective Chimp.

golem370
Yeah sure he is.

WorldWarHulk
Alright he is called the Prince of Power so I believe it would be fitting imo that he should have gem of power and be able to utilize it's abilities fully. So here is where the vs match comes in who could defeat the Prince of Power in hand to hand combat when he has the power gem? Batman.

golem370
Hercules thunderclaps the flesh off of Batman bones

WorldWarHulk
Hercules thunderclaps the flesh off of Batman bones Then Batman realizes that Herc doesn't thunderclap.
He then procedes to punch Herc's Power Gem off his forhead, steal it, and then uses it to KO Herc with a nerve strike.

guy222
Alright he is called the Prince of Power so I believe it would be fitting imo that he should have gem of power and be able to utilize it's abilities fully. So here is where the vs match comes in who could defeat the Prince of Power in hand to hand combat when he has the power gem?

wwhulk

golem370
I personally not sure even Hulk could win. Maybe War Hulk maybe.

capt it up
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
Then Batman realizes that Herc doesn't thunderclap.
He then procedes to punch Herc's Power Gem off his forhead, steal it, and then uses it to KO Herc with a nerve strike.
funny thing is that what would happen in a comic lol

hunbu04
of course hercules can thunderclap and he have don't it on panel before when he stop a tonado with his thunderclap when namor and the other avengerstry and fail

golem370
right

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.