Magni,Beta Ray Bill & Drax the Destroyer/Power Gem vs Sentry,Superman & Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins? This battle takes place on a planet similar to Earth but 5,000 times larger. Now this is a non-jobber Drax angry and ready to fight.

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Who wins? This battle takes place on a planet similar to Earth but 5,000 times larger. Now this is a non-jobber Drax angry and ready to fight.

team one

Soljer
Stalemate.

Everyone's strength is divided by a factor of five thousand, but their invulnerability remains the same. Hence, they won't be able to dish out enough damage to one another.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Soljer
Stalemate.

Everyone's strength is divided by a factor of five thousand, but their invulnerability remains the same. Hence, they won't be able to dish out enough damage to one another.

what's superman's base strength level?

1,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons? Is dividing that by 5000 really gonna make much of a difference?

WorldWarHulk
I got 200000000000000...

masterbruce
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
I got 200000000000000...

don't know if you're being sarcastic or not:

I gave Superman a conservative estimate.

This is what I based it on.

All Star Superman was lifting 18 quintillion easily with one arm, so with both arms and full strength he could prob lift 100 quintillion tons.

1 quintillion is 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons (18 zeros)

So I figured is All Star Superman is 100x more powerful than regular Superman, than regular Superman would be able to lift 1 quintillion tons.

masterbruce
So could anyone tell me if I'm right about Superman's strength? or if not, what is it?

Soljer
Uhhh....

Do you think Superman at his regular levels could one shot Thor? Or a power-gem wielding Drax?

Honestly?

Okay....well...divide that power by five thousand, and you'll see that no one in this fight will be able to deal enough damage to one another.

Except for MAYBE Drax, assuming he taps the power gem in MUCH greater quantities than ever before.

Soljer
Also, it was 200 quintillion tons that ASS lifted. Which, for comparison, is about three times the mass of the moon.

masterbruce
Uhhh....

Do you think Superman at his regular levels could one shot Thor? Or a power-gem wielding Drax?

Honestly?

Okay....well...divide that power by five thousand, and you'll see that no one in this fight will be able to deal enough damage to one another.

Except for MAYBE Drax, assuming he taps the power gem in MUCH greater quantities than ever before.

I understand your logic and it does make sense the way you put it.

But by looking at numbers, even reducing his strength by 5000 times, he still is in the range of at least 1,000,000,000,000,000 tons (or am I wrong about that figure?)

masterbruce
Also, it was 200 quintillion tons that ASS lifted. Which, for comparison, is about three times the mass of the moon.

ok, so then can't we assume that reg Supes can lift 1 quintillion tons? Divide that by 5,000 and you still get over trillions of tons of power.

Soljer
But, you see, the thing is; we have no method to compare All Star to Regular continuity. All Star proved capable of holding back something that a Super-Imp and Superman 1M failed to.

All we are left with for regular Superman are his planet moving feats - which is about propulsion power, rather than punching power.

draxx_tOfU
speed favors team two...

not saying who wins though, just pointing it out...

masterbruce
But, you see, the thing is; we have no method to compare All Star to Regular continuity. All Star proved capable of holding back something that a Super-Imp and Superman 1M failed to.

All we are left with for regular Superman are his planet moving feats - which is about propulsion power, rather than punching power.

I don't even consider planet moving a feat since I think it's PIS. The power to move a planet out of orbit is MUCH MUCH MORE than 200 quintillion tons. You're essentially overpowering the gravitational power of the star that the planet orbits around, which is really insane amount of power.

Soljer
Originally posted by masterbruce
I don't even consider planet moving a feat since I think it's PIS. The power to move a planet out of orbit is MUCH MUCH MORE than 200 quintillion tons. You're essentially overpowering the gravitational power of the star that the planet orbits around, which is really insane amount of power.

Well, in that case, you have even fewer feats for your scenario to work.

I mean, there is no way to compare All Star and Regular Continuity Superman.

It'd be like saying "Well, Ultimate Hulk is half as strong as the Hulk, and since the Hulk lifted a hundred and fifty billion tons...."

There is no precedent for such a comparison.

masterbruce
Well, in that case, you have even fewer feats for your scenario to work.

I mean, there is no way to compare All Star and Regular Continuity Superman.

It'd be like saying "Well, Ultimate Hulk is half as strong as the Hulk, and since the Hulk lifted a hundred and fifty billion tons...."

There is no precedent for such a comparison.

could you give me a rough estimate of regular Superman's power in tons?

Soljer
could you give me a rough estimate of regular Superman's power in tons?

Honestly?

No.

masterbruce
Honestly?

No.

dammit...not even a really rough guess?

Soljer
dammit...not even a really rough guess?

Not really. Most of his feats are either ambiguous or about propulsion rather than strength.

He's incredibly high, no one's doubting....

But raw strength? It's hard to gauge. At least in my opinion .

golem370
what's superman's base strength level?

1,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons? Is dividing that by 5000 really gonna make much of a difference?

I believe Superman and Raging Hulk is only limited by their minds on what they can lift or move. If either Hulk or Superman thinks they can lifts something they would be able to lift it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.