Batman and Nightwing versus Kingpin and Bane (No equipment)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Pure melee battle with no weapons or equipment.

http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/2000/1699/169074-batman_400.jpg

versus

http://www.marvel.com/universe3zx/images/7/72/Kingpin_Head.jpg http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/7000/6129/100908-bane_400.jpg

Symmetric Chaos
KP and Bane

Soljer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
KP and Bane

guy222
Originally posted by masterbruce

versus

http://www.marvel.com/universe3zx/images/7/72/Kingpin_Head.jpg http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/7000/6129/100908-bane_400.jpg

team one

jasonk3
Team 2

jrodslam
KP and Bane.

braz
Batman and Nightwing. if theyre really going all out like they usually don't because they usually hold back, trust me, Bane and Kingpin get their asses whipped.

db_renji
Team 1; when they don't hold back. Nightwing handed Blockbuster his ass, who is equal to if not greater than any one from team two. Plus, Team 1 has too much intelligence, they don't need their equipment to still use their environment.

jrodslam
Originally posted by db_renji
Team 1; when they don't hold back. Nightwing handed Blockbuster his ass, who is equal to if not greater than any one from team two. Plus, Team 1 has too much intelligence, they don't need their equipment to still use their environment.

There were scans of Blockbuster posted in this forum and he didint look much impressive. He did seem stronger than Nightwing, but i didnt see any skill in him at all.

Both Kingpin and Bane are highly intelligent. I dont know much aobut Bane, but Kingpin is highly trained and prety agile himself. Not as agile as NW and Bats ofcourse, but much more agile than hes required and expected to be. Kingpin has beat some of the top MA's in Marvel and has already stalemated Bats.

Pure melee with no weapons and i believe the Dynamic Duo go down.

starlock
Bats and Nightwing 9/10

guy222
Originally posted by starlock
Bats and Nightwing 9/10

good afternoon smile

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by braz
Batman and Nightwing. if theyre really going all out like they usually don't because they usually hold back, trust me, Bane and Kingpin get their asses whipped.

Kingpin is way stronger than Bats or NW, is almost impossible to hurt even for someone like DareDevil and is incredibly fast. Bane is a tacitcal genius far stronger than Bats or NW.

Plus the Bruce and Nightwing don't have anything but punches kicks and skill to attack with. They're liable to get literally and metaphorically crushed a majority of the time.

LORDSIDIOUS01

versus

Wilson Fisk is a formidable fighter. Bane is strong, but needs 'roids. Batman and Nightwing pulls this out.

braz
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Kingpin is way stronger than Bats or NW, is almost impossible to hurt even for someone like DareDevil and is incredibly fast. Bane is a tacitcal genius far stronger than Bats or NW.

Plus the Bruce and Nightwing don't have anything but punches kicks and skill to attack with. They're liable to get literally and metaphorically crushed a majority of the time.

Yes he may be stronger and he would be harder to hurt because of his thick muscled body, but that still doesnt mean they'll lose. Batman is still more skilled than Kingpin and could use pressure points and nerve strikes just fine. and if Bane's a 'tactical genius,' then what does that make Batman..?? roll eyes (sarcastic) Batman is far, far smarter than Bane. When has it ever said Banes a tactical genius? ive never heard that. Bruce OTOH is a genius in which theyve stated it specifically and possibly the biggest brain in all comicdom. and not to mention, Batman going all out would whoop the sh*t out of Bane, like it or not. Bane even admitted it himself in Broken Bat, that he needed to wear Batman down by putting him through a gauntlet of inmates to fight, not to mention, WHILE HE WAS SICK and Robin also said it as well that Batmans beaten guys that would make Bane look like a p*ssy......Bane gets beat by Batman, and then Bats n NW tagteam KP ftw.

TricksterPriest
Maybe you don't get how strong KP is. He took down Classic Spidey. jawdrop He beat the shit out of DD and Captain America.

Not to mention, every fight after Bane got off Venom has been a draw with Batman.

Symmetric Chaos
Yes he may be stronger and he would be harder to hurt because of his thick muscled body, but that still doesnt mean they'll lose. Batman is still more skilled than Kingpin and could use pressure points and nerve strikes just fine. and if Bane's a 'tactical genius,' then what does that make Batman..?? roll eyes (sarcastic) Batman is far, far smarter than Bane. When has it ever said Banes a tactical genius? ive never heard that. Bruce OTOH is a genius in which theyve stated it specifically and possibly the biggest brain in all comicdom. and not to mention, Batman going all out would whoop the sh*t out of Bane, like it or not. Bane even admitted it himself in Broken Bat, that he needed to wear Batman down by putting him through a gauntlet of inmates to fight, not to mention, WHILE HE WAS SICK and Robin also said it as well that Batmans beaten guys that would make Bane look like a p*ssy......Bane gets beat by Batman, and then Bats n NW tagteam KP ftw.

I never said Batman wasn't a genius or that he wasn't skilled.

Bane actually tends to do pretty well against Batman in comics BTW.

However Kingpin and Bane are both physically superior to Bats and NW. Since neither suffers from CIS problems like many people with impressive strength they have a very good chance of taking a majority. They probably won't win 10/10 but they will take a fair majority.

braz
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Maybe you don't get how strong KP is. He took down Classic Spidey. jawdrop He beat the shit out of DD and Captain America.

Not to mention, every fight after Bane got off Venom has been a draw with Batman.

How strong is Kingpin?? I thought I heard somewhere that he was class 10 range, but I thought it was a load of sh*t. he's only supposed to be peak human, right? like Captain America.
And Batman holds back. he always does because if he didnt he'd kill anyone he strikes at in one punch.

TricksterPriest
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/444580_1-respect-the-kingpin

Read the man's respect thread. He was a ****ing beast.

http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/6263/514rs9.jpg

SpunkySmurph
Yes he may be stronger and he would be harder to hurt because of his thick muscled body, but that still doesnt mean they'll lose. Batman is still more skilled than Kingpin and could use pressure points and nerve strikes just fine. and if Bane's a 'tactical genius,' then what does that make Batman..?? roll eyes (sarcastic) Batman is far, far smarter than Bane. When has it ever said Banes a tactical genius? ive never heard that. Bruce OTOH is a genius in which theyve stated it specifically and possibly the biggest brain in all comicdom. and not to mention, Batman going all out would whoop the sh*t out of Bane, like it or not. Bane even admitted it himself in Broken Bat, that he needed to wear Batman down by putting him through a gauntlet of inmates to fight, not to mention, WHILE HE WAS SICK and Robin also said it as well that Batmans beaten guys that would make Bane look like a p*ssy......Bane gets beat by Batman, and then Bats n NW tagteam KP ftw. Bane, is OFTEN referred to as a tactical genius, and this is admitted by Batman himself. Other then Joker, he is the only person to ever beat Ra's al Ghul in chess. Maybe you ought to read up a little.

And, in a fight against Bane, when he has no equipment, and Batman will have some trouble. Team him up against someone who gives Cap a run for his money, and who is durable enough to cause Daredevil to hurt himself trying to fight him, and Batman/NW lose the majority.

masterbruce
This is prob what happens. Batman tells Nightwing to go after Kingpin thinking that Bane is tougher.

Then when Nightwing underestimates Kingpin's speed, he gets caught in a bear hug and is crushed to death.

Horrified and angered beyond measure, Batman no longer keeps anything in reserve and unleashes the killing leopard blow on Bane.

Then a pissed off Batman faces off against a confident Fisk. It's a long battle, but in the end, Batman kills Kingpin with a deathblow to the solar plexus.

TricksterPriest
This is prob what happens. Batman tells Nightwing to go after Kingpin thinking that Bane is tougher.

Then when Nightwing underestimates Kingpin's speed, he gets caught in a bear hug and is crushed to death.

Horrified and angered beyond measure, Batman no longer keeps anything in reserve and unleashes the killing leopard blow on Bane.

Then a pissed off Batman faces off against a confident Fisk. It's a long battle, but in the end, Batman kills Kingpin with a deathblow to the solar plexus.

I can see all that happening except the last part. I'm not sure Bats can beat Classic KP. confused

masterbruce
I can see all that happening except the last part. I'm not sure Bats can beat Classic KP. confused

dood, a completely enraged Batman who has just witnessed his favorite pupil die in front of him would go apeshit on Kingpin. I think no one wants to see Batman THAT pissed off, even the Joker wouldn't be laughing.

TricksterPriest
My god man, classic KP beat Captain America, DD, Spidey, etc. That puts him at least class 10-15. jawdrop

masterbruce
My god man, classic KP beat Captain America, DD, Spidey, etc. That puts him at least class 10-15. jawdrop

enraged batman who is not holding back is equivalent to class 40 power, dood

braz
dood, a completely enraged Batman who has just witnessed his favorite pupil die in front of him would go apeshit on Kingpin. I think no one wants to see Batman THAT pissed off, even the Joker wouldn't be laughing.

yes

Like I've been saying, Batman constantly holds back. The only time I've really seen him go all out(and he even admitted it) was on Spawn in their crossover awhile back, because he knew Spawn was immortal and like some demon from hell or w/e, and for awhile Batman started to whoop the shit out of Spawn, until Spawn went all out, which then of course it would be no contest.

jollyjim311
enraged batman who is not holding back is equivalent to class 40 power, dood

"Enraged Batman" still wouldn't be able to hurt him.

He is nowhere near a class 40. There is no way that he could toss around a pair of firetrucks.

Batman knows pressure points, but so does Daredevil, who gets stomped on by Kingpin.

jrodslam
^ Daredevil "GOT" stomped on by Kingpin. He doesnt "GET" stomped on by Kingpin. The record is like DD-6, KP-2. Maybe 3.

Nonetheless i still think KP and Bane win the majority.

braz
I dont think an enraged Batman is around class 40 or even anywhere close, but an enraged Batman would definitely be more than capable of harming Kingpin. Drawing energy from chi that he learnt, hes been able to kick trees in half with a 2 foot width trunk, karate chop through brick walls and throw people through brick walls. I.E. Batman would turn KP's massive wall of muscle tissue into a pile of gooy mush quite easily

Soljer

No.

braz
Originally posted by Soljer

No.

Lol. No? why no? dont believe me? Just read Year One smart guy..

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Bane, is OFTEN referred to as a tactical genius, and this is admitted by Batman himself. Other then Joker, he is the only person to ever beat Ra's al Ghul in chess. Maybe you ought to read up a little.

And, in a fight against Bane, when he has no equipment, and Batman will have some trouble. Team him up against someone who gives Cap a run for his money, and who is durable enough to cause Daredevil to hurt himself trying to fight him, and Batman/NW lose the majority.

Batman might have some trouble in the beginning but after a while will win.

Soljer
Lol. No? why no? dont believe me? Just read Year One smart guy..

roll eyes (sarcastic) I know of Batman's feats. I've touted them.

But they are nothing that surpass Captain America's or Daredevils. Or Spiderman's, for that matter, no expression.

And none of those three turned Fisk into jelly or whatever other dumb ass line you used.

masterbruce
roll eyes (sarcastic) I know of Batman's feats. I've touted them.

But they are nothing that surpass Captain America's or Daredevils. Or Spiderman's, for that matter, no expression.

And none of those three turned Fisk into jelly or whatever other dumb ass line you used.

but those guys always hold back, they basically aren't even trying to injure their foes so much as subdue them.

If Nightwing is killed, Batman's good side shuts down, and he goes for the kill, and he will deliver a painful and long death to Fiske.

Soljer
Jason Todd was killed, and Batman hardly made anyone die a long and painful death...

masterbruce
Jason Todd was killed, and Batman hardly made anyone die a long and painful death...

the fact is, Jason Todd wasn't killed by the Joker. Jason Todd was killed by the fans!

Batman took painful retribution upon the fans with the movie Batman&Robin starring George Clooney and Arnold Shwarzenegger.

Unknown Debator
I find it surprised that Soljer, the little gay Cap fanboy, supports Cap in his fight against Spidey, but not Batman and Nightwign in this fight?

Kid Kurdy
When was the last time Spider-Man fought Kingpin ? I don't know, 30 years ago ? These days - even without his upgrade - Spider-Man would so totally own Kingpin, it wouldn't even be funny.

Back to the fight: Nightwing and Batman take this. It would be a cool fight, but Bane, and especially Kingpin, are nothing they can't handle. And they are more used fighting together than Bane and Kingpin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.