Why bother.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superkronick92
buying dvd box sets, when in a year or two they come out with another, with more features added commentary in a collectors tin, who's with me.

Wolfie
Well, you could say that about all DVDs really.

It really has to do with smart shopping. When we heard the announcement of Live Free or Die Hard, any of us who don't own the original trilogy (myself included) know to hold out on buying it due to the chance of a special edition set. And what do you know, it comes out June 19.

Hell, a smart shopper may hold out until LFODH hits DVD, for the chances of a 4-movie set.

With sets like the original Star Wars trilogy, it was just a matter of waiting for a set you'll be happy with. I didn't buy the first couple sets that came out. When they came out with the LE's, I was all over them.

Dusty
The point is seeing the movie. Who cares how many 'special editions' come out. I buy the DVD to watch the movie.

ADarksideJedi
I argee wtih Dusty!It is a DVD No big deal!jm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.