The Official Namco X Capcom Thread [merged]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperor Ashtar
I didn't find a thread on this game when I used the search function. So, I figured I make one for the hell of it.

dzdQQRi5xX0

Here's a trailer

Tekno Boy
Why are they not bringing this game out in Europe? I mean, there are lots of great games in Japan that they haven't brought out here. This one and Suikoden 3 are just two that come to mind.

Emperor Ashtar
Suikoden 3 came out in the states though. This game is not being localized due to financial failures.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Suikoden 3 came out in the states though.

Yea and apparantly it was shit.

Xenogears
lQd1gApwbk0Namco x Capcom is a turn-based strategy game released in 2005 and developed by Monolith Soft, featuring characters from games produced by Namco and Capcom.

The game is a hybrid of an Action-RPG and a Strategy-RPG. Movement is done on a square grid with turns being determined by figuring out which character has the highest AP. This AP system is comparable to the CT system used in Final Fantasy Tactics. On the player's turn, he or she can move his character into position and choose to attack an enemy.

So far, neither Capcom nor Namco have announced any plans to release Namco x Capcom outside of Japan...weep

Superboy Prime
Ryu and Jin teamup in this, don't they?

Violent2Dope
So it's kinda like FF Tactics? BTW I love how in the vid Taki's breasts bounce for no particular reason lol.

Xenogears
I thought I saw Hayabusa at 1:37

LMFAO

ESB -1138
Best part of the video.

Xenogears
Taki's boobs bounced because she went from a crouching position to a standing one.

Superboy Prime
One thing's for certain...whoever is the main bad guy ...he/she's got to be really ****ing powerful

Xenogears

Superboy Prime

Superboy Prime
Damned game looks ****ing sweet ><!

Xenogears
To bad it was never released outside of Japan. I could purchase a converter for the PS2 but I want to play the game in English.

Violent2Dope
I don't care who the hell the final boss is, no force in that game can match Taki's breasts!

Xenogears
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
I don't care who the hell the final boss is, no force in that game can match Taki's breasts! QFT

Xenogears
The fact that this game has Morrigan in it is good enough for me to buy it.

Violent2Dope
Lol yeah.

Sado22
notice how ryu is staring at the bearded guy and not the topless chick bending over near him..............i knew he was gayass eunuch! mad

at least ken is pretending to do the shoryuken!

Ken: sho....ryu.......ohhh...soft!

kyu ju kyu.......that means 99. wtf?!

~Sado

Who else?
Morrigan, Captain Commando, and Strider are in the same game! Hell yeah!!! As long as they don't put Jedah in there, I'm cool with this game. I also heard that Devil Kazuya would be there, awesome. And I wonder. . . will Seigfred (all time favorite video game character) be in it too?!

Xenogears
Originally posted by Sado22
notice how ryu is staring at the bearded guy and not the topless chick bending over near him..............i knew he was gayass eunuch! mad

at least ken is pretending to do the shoryuken!

Ken: sho....ryu.......ohhh...soft!

kyu ju kyu.......that means 99. wtf?!

~Sado LOL

Ryu has feet like Jinpachi

Jin is staring at KOS-MOS's guns 313

Yoshi Fanatic
This game should be cool. I hope it comes out in the USA.

Xenogears
Chances are it won't...weep

Emperor Ashtar
I made a thread about this before. This game is tight, but it's a little lacking. Check out my Super Robot Wars thread to see how a real crossover RTS should be like.

Emperor Ashtar
Bump

Violent2Dope
I didn't find a thread on this game when I used the search function. So, I figured I make one for the hell of it.

dzdQQRi5xX0

Here's a trailer Actually I'm pretty sure Xenogears made a thread on it.

Lana
Xenogears made his thread 2 months after Emperor Ashtar did.

Merged threads.

Violent2Dope
Hey guys! Lana changed her sig and avy!

Xenogears
Hmm...wonder why I didn't see it when I searched for it.

Xenogears

dzdQQRi5xX0

Here's a trailer Sweet. Damn it I wanted it to come out here.

Xenogears
BUT IT'S NOT!! WTFWGDQJLG(#$^U$%(*#)$%*(!WWWWW@!!!!!!!!!!!!!2@@@@
@@@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guilty Gear
Brave New World

Guilty Gear
Event Scene DigestPTitffi5Vc4---

Assault VideoZWqLu9tsMsA---

Multiple Assault VideolDl4U61_K7o

ThoraxeRMG
Namco X Capcom will never come out in the USA nor Europe due to copyright issues and some of the characters of NXC never had their game come outside Japan.
It's stated it takes 70-100 hours to beat the game. I gotta say, it's decent. Who wants a translation guide?

Delta Slicer
I love how SF/DS fans pass (as in not even think about) this amazing crossover title (as they do with the Tekken versus Street Fighter projects) obviously, and simply for the fact Namco series Tekken and Xenosaga are being pitted against (and easily rivaling) their precious SF and DS crew. I bet they grit their teeth at the sight of it, and the versus threads serve as testaments.

Buttsore's entertaining.

- Delta

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.