Ryu vs Guile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Oh, God, I'm horrible.

Commander Guile has never fought a decisive match against his brother-in-law's rival.

Sure he kicked Ken's ass once every while, but to have a match against Ryu...that would really be something.

Fortunately for Guile, Ryu was thinking along the same lines and wishes to face Guile in a match. With the help of Ken, Guile discovers Ryu's location (along with Chun Li) at a mountain dojo (owned by a friend) in northern Japan.

Upon arriving at the dojo with Cammy, he finds the area empty.

Cammy: This is the place. Where is he?

Guile: He's probably hiding.

Ryu appears, along with Chun Li, following watching Chun Li go through her Taichi routine.

Ryu: Hiding? What do I have to fear from you, Commander? I can guess why you are here.

Guile: You catch on quick. Ken is starting to become a bore, so I came to seek you out.

Ryu smiles as he and Guile approaches one another.

Chun Li: Are you crazy, Ryu? That's exactly what he wants!

Guile: No, Chun Li. This is what we both want. Am I right, rookie? Are you man enough to fight with me?

Ryu: You must defeat my Dragon Punch to stand a chance.

It is a standoff, Ryu and Guile staring at each other, while Cammy and Chun Li watch with worried expressions.

Guile: You made me a very happy man by fighting with me.

Ryu: Enjoy it while you can, Commander. Next, I will knock you on your ass.

Ryu ducks under Guile's kick and nails an uppercut on the chin. The fight is on.

Both Ryu and Guile are in their CvSNK versions.

Xenogears
Originally posted by Major Snafu
Oh, God, I'm horrible.Yes, you are.

Ryu.

lightness
guile has a reasonable chance if he can hang with ken. ken's still almost the same lvl as ryu despite having a life.

i don't know what their record is.

Sado22
laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

anyway...i hate guile. he's a moron...but since he won SF2 which had ryu, ken and chunli in it while at teh same time battled the bosses and beat em and reached Bison.............I think he wins, though i hate to admit it.
if it were SF3 i would assume its Ryu since by then guile has stopped fighting and doesn't have a drive anymore. but anytime before that, and its gonna be Guile.

SONIC POO!

~Sado
P.S. i hate guile. charlie pwns.

Darkstorm Zero
I dunno who won the tourney (I am a firm advocate that Ryu won it, because Akuma challenged him after offing Bison),but since it's the CVS version of Ryu, I'm saying it's him, simply because that version is roughly equivelant to the 3rd strike one, whereas Guile has had no atual improvements in his arsenal since Alpha 3,and has had only the sametwospecial movesduring his whole career.this severely limits his capabilities. nowif this where down to combos, Guile wouldwin without sweating it, Ryu's strength is focused on single decisive hits,Guile on the other hand, despite being a charge motion based character, has lots of nifty combos.

Hit for hit, Ryu would own Guile, but for combo goodness, Guile's got itin spades. That leaves Super Arts... and Ryu's is simply more devastating, he has moreof them, he has more options, and they are much easier to use (Come on you stupid Sommersault Justice! WORK!)

Sado22
ryu only has three moves. the last thing that matters in SF universe is the number of moves since...well....they all have very few of those.
also as far as in-game in conscerned but as far as canon goes, Guile's sonic boom is the FASTEST and most powerful projectile of them all. He's likely to smack Ryu with it while he's only powering up for the hadou-ken.
as for specials, sonic-hurricane is badass, summersault justice is good too and so is the one punch combo thing he does.

~Sado

Darkstorm Zero
SONIC TYPHOOO!!!

BTW, did youknow in SFA3,if you do the missed grab animation with Guile or Cammy, they both say "Sh!t!"?

Sado22
No way! no didn't actually, i'm too busy stoning their @$$es with Cody or cutting their face up! evil face

"i smacked you with human, with beast, with a car...and i'll still take you on bitdge!"

~Sado

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Sado22
ryu only has three moves. the last thing that matters in SF universe is the number of moves since...well....they all have very few of those.

Ryu has more than 3 moves, Sado.

Kazenji
I think he's talking about streetfighter 2 there.

Sado22
we had this discussion before, when i first came here emperor. you've forgotten the good times?smile
I am talking about his three moves:
hadouken
tatsumakisenpugodamnihatetypingthisthing
shoryuken

that's three moves. i'm baring supers/specials because they are...well...special. Hence he has three moves....4 if you count the joudan sakuto geri.

so there you go...three moves.

~Sado

Emperor Ashtar
we had this discussion before, when i first came here emperor. you've forgotten the good times?smile
I am talking about his three moves:
hadouken
tatsumakisenpugodamnihatetypingthisthing
shoryuken

that's three moves. i'm baring supers/specials because they are...well...special. Hence he has three moves....4 if you count the joudan sakuto geri.

so there you go...three moves.

~Sado
You forgot senpuu kayaku, shakunetsu hadouken, and his over head attack.

Sado22
fine...lets comprimise.
Ryu has three moves, with 2 variations for hadouken and 2 variation of tatsumakifreakingthisthingistoohardtotype

~Sado
P.S. what overhead kick? confused

Emperor Ashtar
His overhead punch sado . . .

Sado22
oh that one...
FOUR moves.

~Sado

Kazenji
Nope. Sado was right allready saying 3 special moves in streetfighter 2 anyway.

Fireball/Hadoken
Dragon Punch
Hurricane Kick

its not until the alpha games wher he has four

shin_remy
in alpha has ryu more moves and in sf 3 3s too

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Kazenji
Nope. Sado was right allready saying 3 special moves in streetfighter 2 anyway.

Fireball/Hadoken
Dragon Punch
Hurricane Kick

its not until the alpha games wher he has four

I know his overhead attack and straight punch are specail moves in ST.

brainchild81
Originally posted by Major Snafu
Oh, God, I'm horrible.

Commander Guile has never fought a decisive match against his brother-in-law's rival.

Sure he kicked Ken's ass once every while, but to have a match against Ryu...that would really be something.

Fortunately for Guile, Ryu was thinking along the same lines and wishes to face Guile in a match. With the help of Ken, Guile discovers Ryu's location (along with Chun Li) at a mountain dojo (owned by a friend) in northern Japan.

Upon arriving at the dojo with Cammy, he finds the area empty.

Cammy: This is the place. Where is he?

Guile: He's probably hiding.

Ryu appears, along with Chun Li, following watching Chun Li go through her Taichi routine.

Ryu: Hiding? What do I have to fear from you, Commander? I can guess why you are here.

Guile: You catch on quick. Ken is starting to become a bore, so I came to seek you out.

Ryu smiles as he and Guile approaches one another.

Chun Li: Are you crazy, Ryu? That's exactly what he wants!

Guile: No, Chun Li. This is what we both want. Am I right, rookie? Are you man enough to fight with me?

Ryu: You must defeat my Dragon Punch to stand a chance.

It is a standoff, Ryu and Guile staring at each other, while Cammy and Chun Li watch with worried expressions.

Guile: You made me a very happy man by fighting with me.

Ryu: Enjoy it while you can, Commander. Next, I will knock you on your ass.

Ryu ducks under Guile's kick and nails an uppercut on the chin. The fight is on.

Both Ryu and Guile are in their CvSNK versions. Ryu wins & Guile would never beat Ken

lightness
according to wiki, ken made a promise to marry eliza after beating ryu decisively before the sf2 tourny. so it seems more fitting that ryu atleast lost to him. the only cancon confirmation is that akuma showed up and killed bison.

Major Snafu
Originally posted by lightness
according to wiki, ken made a promise to marry eliza after beating ryu decisively before the sf2 tourny. so it seems more fitting that ryu atleast lost to him. the only cancon confirmation is that akuma showed up and killed bison.

In other words, Ryu threw the match for his friend's sake. Whether or not Ken knows about it later on remains to be seen.

brainchild81
Stop hatin' mane!

Darkstorm Zero
Actually, he lost the match because he was distracted, the fight with Akuma, and Akuma's words stuffed him up badly.

Sado22
capcom always gives reasons if someone loses to someone for things OTHER THAN skill. for example:
-they mentioned that sagat lost to Adon because he was too upset with his loss to Ryu to focus
-ryu lost to ken in SFA2 because he wsa distracted

if Ryu threw the fight for his friend's sake they would have said so. Ryu lost fair and square.....learn to live with it. if i can live with the fact that Orochi Iori lost to a f@g like Ash, what's your problem? wink

he's talking about SF2.

~Sado

lightness
why do ppl like ryu so much anyways. his playing style is boring. Ken's always been better. he had the better looking throw back in sf2 original version. He's faster, flashier and more combo friendly now.

not to mention he's more aggressive and can show off more in a match and still kick ass.
It's also wise to assume that ken has more natural talent. in most of the anime flashback, it shows ken usually dominating ryu. ryu just manages to surpass him because all he does is train and look for fighters now, and he still always has trouble with ken. I know anime isn't canon, but they are usually based on some truths.

Major Snafu
Ryu isn't afraid of losing. He said it himself that you can learn from your losses instead of gaining an empty victoty. He knows that you can't win them all. That and his drive to better himself is what makes him so appealing.

Sado22
like i always say:
"you know you play too much street fighter when you insist that Ryu has a personality"
stick out tongue

QFT. he is definitely the most overrated videogame character in the world. ever. and i thought Cloud Strife was bad. Ryu isnt bad at all but i hate the way people put him on this pedestal where apparently NO ONE can beat him...aside from godtiers..and that too only SF godtiers. puh-lease. for a guy who has 3-4 moves and has a personality more lame than something out of a Uwe Bole movie, people sure do seem to create a wankfest out of him.
it sucks.
between Ken and him, Ken is everything that you said. he is almost as good as him WITH getting a life, getting laid and being all the more cooler in the process. not to mention that he kicked his pro-fanboy keister on two occassions.
training, having a life and being damn good>>>>>>>always training and barely a bit better.

~Sado

Darkstorm Zero
QFT. he is definitely the most overrated videogame character in the world. ever. and i thought Cloud Strife was bad. Ryu isnt bad at all but i hate the way people put him on this pedestal where apparently NO ONE can beat him...aside from godtiers..and that too only SF godtiers. puh-lease. for a guy who has 3-4 moves and has a personality more lame than something out of a Uwe Bole movie, people sure do seem to create a wankfest out of him.
it sucks.

Thats crap dude, we'vealready said that he draws evenwithguys like Terry and Kyo... Remy is probably the only one why does the overhype.

However,it'seasy to get overzealous about shitlike that, considering that Ryu now has the samelevelof fighting power that Akuma had back in Alpha, which is enough to sink islands (Perhaps Akuma's biggest feat ever beside non-canon stuff).

And who honestly really cares about an overdeveloped personality in a fighting game? Fine, Ryu's a fighting focused character, but he does have some story tohim (Bison hunting him, the feud with Akuma, the rivalry with Ken, teaching Sakura, a possible interest in Chun Li....)

between Ken and him, Ken is everything that you said. he is almost as good as him WITH getting a life, getting laid and being all the more cooler in the process. not to mention that he kicked his pro-fanboy keister on two occassions.
training, having a life and being damn good>>>>>>>always training and barely a bit better.

Your overplaying ken while ignoring circumstances........ asI saidbefore,who cares... and if Ken where naturally better, then why is it that Ken has never felt the Dark Hadou, the one thing that ALL Ansatsuken fighters must face and either succumb to or overcome.

Anyways, I wonder if Capcom really is following the Alpha Generations storyline in that respect, making Akuma Ryu's father,hence why he has a natural inclination for the Dark Hadou.... confused

Sado22
we wouldn't know, amigo. Capcom has already sold of SF to Capcom of US and all that has been done is the predicatable same-shit-different-packaging crap that capcom has been pulling off on us devoted fans since day one.
I certianly hope akuma isn't ryu's dad.

as for what you say about Ken, dark hadou isn't part of ansatsuken. Gouken didn't have to go through it since he was a kind person. Ken didn't have to go through it becuase his whole life isn't about fighitng nor is winning such a big deal for him...nor has he been in a battle that forced him to the dark side (being a guy who has fought more school girls than anyone else laughing )
Ryu went through it because of his greuling fight with F@gat and how he became desperate to win. Gouki wnet through it because he his whole life became consumed with thought of being the strongest.
both ryu and akuma went through a dark phase since they live a life that is all about combat and fighitng. gouken was happy being what he was and so is ken...hence the reason why they aren't carrying the darkhadou garbage with them....and actually got laid toobig grin

i am not ignoring circumstances either. Ken beat him in SFA2 and it was because ryu wasn't focused. i'm pretty sure i said that back here somewhere. in SF2 people are insisting that ryu took a dive....however capcom always brings things like these to our attention if someone loses to a person for reasons other than being inferior as a fighter. eg, sagat losing to dan, sagat losing to adon, ryu losing to sakura etc.

that's not development. the only "development" ryu got was in SFA3 when he finally overcame his dark phase. aside from that:
-bison is dead and he didn't even know he was following him...till he showed up and kicked his @$$.
-akuma and he don't really have a fued since they only fought once
-ken and ryu's rivarly is something that i would agree with though. hwoever it does nothing storyline wise
-he never taught sakura...if anything he encouraged her to chase after older guys by giving her his picture laughing out loud
-as for chunli, ryu is a training eunuch and so is she. this relationship goes to the dogs before it even starts....and i don't mean doggy style evil face

~Sado
P.S. your keyboard still bothering you, huh?smile

Darkstorm Zero
we wouldn't know, amigo. Capcom has already sold of SF to Capcom of US and all that has been done is the predicatable same-shit-different-packaging crap that capcom has been pulling off on us devoted fans since day one.
I certianly hope akuma isn't ryu's dad.

When I first saw that, all I was thinking for the next 5minutes was "No F@#%ing way."

as for what you say about Ken, dark hadou isn't part of ansatsuken. Gouken didn't have to go through it since he was a kind person. Ken didn't have to go through it becuase his whole life isn't about fighitng nor is winning such a big deal for him...nor has he been in a battle that forced him to the dark side (being a guy who has fought more school girls than anyone else laughing )

Actually, Gouken did, he and Gouki was trained in the complete and deadly style from Goutetsu. Gouken overcame it just the way Ryu did. Thats why he tried to hide it from Ryu, Ken, Retsu and Dan. but for some reason, Ryu had a natural tapping into the Dark Hadou that surfaced during his first serious battle (Against Sagat in the 1st WWT.)

Winning isn't a big deal for Ryu at all, the only time this hasn't applied is when there is more at stake than a simple fight (Like the times against Bison and Akuma), the one exeption to this was against Sagat, because he wanted his master to be proud of him (Ryu thought Gouken was still alive at the time).

Ryu went through it because of his greuling fight with F@gat and how he became desperate to win. Gouki wnet through it because he his whole life became consumed with thought of being the strongest.
both ryu and akuma went through a dark phase since they live a life that is all about combat and fighitng. gouken was happy being what he was and so is ken...hence the reason why they aren't carrying the darkhadou garbage with them....and actually got laid toobig grin

Already addressed.

i am not ignoring circumstances either. Ken beat him in SFA2 and it was because ryu wasn't focused. i'm pretty sure i said that back here somewhere. in SF2 people are insisting that ryu took a dive....however capcom always brings things like these to our attention if someone loses to a person for reasons other than being inferior as a fighter. eg, sagat losing to dan, sagat losing to adon, ryu losing to sakura etc.

I'm not sure why though, Ryu still won the 2nd world warrior tournament because he was the one confronted by Akuma after Aku killed Bison by dropping into the tournament scene...

that's not development. the only "development" ryu got was in SFA3 when he finally overcame his dark phase. aside from that:
-bison is dead and he didn't even know he was following him...till he showed up and kicked his @$$.

Ryu came back and obliterated him with a Shoryuken... it is slight development around him though...

-akuma and he don't really have a fued since they only fought once

Twice. and it's a really serious feud because Akuma killed Gouken.

-ken and ryu's rivarly is something that i would agree with though. hwoever it does nothing storyline wise

It keeps them both fighting.

-he never taught sakura...if anything he encouraged her to chase after older guys by giving her his picture laughing out loud

Thats just evilon your part.

-as for chunli, ryu is a training eunuch and so is she. this relationship goes to the dogs before it even starts....and i don't mean doggy style evil face

Well, maybe, just maybe they hook it upevery so often... (Take a look at Snafu's storiesstick out tongue)

~Sado
P.S. your keyboard still bothering you, huh?smile

I want to throw it... the damn spacebar works only 30% of the time...

shin_remy
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Thats crap dude, we'vealready said that he draws evenwithguys like Terry and Kyo... Remy is probably the only one why does the overhype.

i hope you mean remolous?

i don't like Ryu!! I like Ken and Gouki, Urien,

and about Ryu and the Dark Hadou.

It is in Ryu's blood. Ryu and Gouki have the same bloodline.

Emperor Ashtar
I may not like Ryu, but he really gets shited on for stupid reasons like not having a GF.

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
I may not like Ryu, but he really gets shited on for stupid reasons like not having a GF.

That's what fanfiction is for.

Sado22
^^
laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

emperor, ryu gets shitted on for the same reasons as to why movies like 40 Year Old Virgin are funny. its not about having a girlfriend. its about getting laid.
now you can deny it all you want, but for regular people a man in his 30's who hasn't gotten laid for reasons other than spiritual tends to become a little funny. heck even Takuma got laid!
true I and some other people tend to blow it out of proportion at times...but hey, all in good humorstick out tongue

also its not just the fact that he doesn't have a girl friend...he doesn't have a personality either. compare him to characters like Cody, Sagat, Batsu, Terry, Iori, K' etc. and he pales to horrible levels.

~Sado

StyleTime

also its not just the fact that he doesn't have a girl friend...he doesn't have a personality either. compare him to characters like Cody, Sagat, Batsu, Terry, Iori, K' etc. and he pales to horrible levels.

~Sado
Hinata! DON'T FORGET HINATA!!!!

Eeta Eeta TAAA!!

Xenogears
Major Snafu is the Darling of Venus? LMFAO

Sado22
where the hell did that come from, cRoudO?! wtf? laughing

Emperor Ashtar

~Sado

K' and sagat have personalities?

Xenogears
where the hell did that come from, cRoudO?! wtf? laughing Read his status

Remulous
Hmmm...this is a hard one to decide, both CVS versions of the characters sucked if you ask me.

Charlotte DeBel
I don't care about Sagat, but K', while he may be "typical rebellious antihero" to some degree, still has more developed personality and attitude than Ryu, who's boring and stereotypical completely from head to toes...
His only advantage over most KOF and SF characters is his fighting skills, which are sometimes blown out of proportions by his fans...And even that advantage is completely true only about Dark Ryu (who by the way sucks even more in terms of personality than regular one)...

brainchild81
How? E.Ryu is less boring because he's evil & stuffOriginally posted by Sado22
if Ryu threw the fight for his friend's sake they would have said so. Ryu lost fair and square.....learn to live with it.I agree. Damn! It's been a while since the last time that happened. Ken would have also noticed if Ryu wasn't doing his best. I think he noticed something was wrong w/Ryu in Alpha.
if i can live with the fact that Orochi Iori lost to a f@g like Ash, what's your problem? winkAsh cherry picked him though. I doubt he can take O.Iori straight up.Originally posted by lightness
why do ppl like ryu so much anyways.He seems to be written with a better story than many fighting game heroes. Unlike some characters, Ryu doesn't have to make other characters look bad all the time for him to look tough(like that guy who wore the red vest & baseball cap did). He's the prototype. He's got the best work ethic in games it would seemOriginally posted by lightness
his playing style is boring. Ken's always been better. he had the better looking throw back in sf2 original version. He's faster, flashier and more combo friendly now.

not to mention he's more aggressive and can show off more in a match and still kick ass.
It's also wise to assume that ken has more natural talent. in most of the anime flashback, it shows ken usually dominating ryu. ryu just manages to surpass him because all he does is train and look for fighters now, and he still always has trouble with ken. I know anime isn't canon, but they are usually based on some truths. Agree w/most of this. Ryu's still pretty tough though. I just like Ken better. Ken may just be the coolest character in fighting games. He's the best balance of cool & tough out there. I always liked "naturals" anyway

DSZ. Ken hasn't went "dark" because fighting isn't all for him. Using the comics, Gen had the "killing intent" when he beat up Akuma. He lost it later on. Killing intent isn't just for "ansatsukens" it's for anybody obsessed w/being the strongest above anything else

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by brainchild81

He seems to be written with a better story than many fighting game heroes. Unlike some characters, Ryu doesn't have to make other characters look bad all the time for him to look tough(like that guy who wore the red vest & baseball cap did). He's the prototype. He's got the best work ethic in games it would seemAgree w/most of this.

laughing True

P-Geyser
I believe thats still BULL. ..I thought you tired about discussion the subject.

brainchild81
laughing It's still technically on topic. I'm comparing Ryu(part of the topic) to other heroes. Explain how it's bull please. Reply here

P-Geyser
laughing It's still technically on topic. I'm comparing Ryu(part of the topic) to other heroes. Explain how it's bull please. Reply here

Yes you were comparing Ryu to other heroes and he is the topic, but you ALWAYS love to somehow get in there and bash Terry "hence the red hat and red vest" hint.

Sado22
brain will you knock that sh-t off already. you knwo terry related arguments never get anywhere, and you also know that all that will happen is that buttons will be pressed. i can't help but feel that you purposely pass those comments and invite such things.
STAY ON TOPIC FOO! mad

Ryu loses to Guie if its during and before SF2.
beyond that Ryu wins since he has more drive.

Kazuya's T2 story pwned all other hero stories combined. T2 had some of the best stories around. Bloody Roar2 also had a good story. Rock Howard's story is very good as well.....oh and so is Cody's. these stories have all the elements that make a good story.
Ryu' story is full of retcons and him being a selfcentered prick. that is a fact. Gouken, before his death, told ryu and ken that they will have to face and stop akuma once he is incapable of it. When was the last time Ryu showed any interest in fullfilling his master's words. even when he fought bison, it wasn't cuz he wanted to save the world...all he wanted was a fight. that's beyond selfish. Heck even someone as selfcentered as Iori, went out of his way to fight Orochi since he knew that saving the world was more important than his rivalry with Kyo.
Also Ryu hasn't had a character development either.
so please...ryu's story is everything but well written.

~Sado
P.S. notice how i kept terry out of this argument. i encourage you to do the same.

olympian
The people who find Ryu not self centered are the same that find BD Vegeta heroic.

Remulous
Ryu (and Ken) was first, and he would pretty much beat up every other 2d fighting hero, IMO.

Sado22
...didn't see this one coming roll eyes (sarcastic)

~Sado

P-Geyser
...didn't see this one coming roll eyes (sarcastic)

~Sado

Yep roll eyes (sarcastic)

Remulous
Well, it's true, so don't hate.

P-Geyser
Sounds biased if anything and who is hating?

Remulous
This coming from a guy, who gets ticked every time Kyo triumphs and every time a FF character loses to a Capcom character.
No biased here, just plain truth and you are hatin, you and all your other anti-Capcom buddies.

Sado22
is that an oximoron? big grin
an "unbiased fanboy" saying he is telling the truth

~Sado
P.S don't go green and start breakin stuff. remulus not like, remulus smash

Darkstorm Zero
DSZ. Ken hasn't went "dark" because fighting isn't all for him. Using the comics, Gen had the "killing intent" when he beat up Akuma. He lost it later on. Killing intent isn't just for "ansatsukens" it's for anybody obsessed w/being the strongest above anything else

Going by the comics this may be true Brain, but unlike Shin, I know comics are not valid if contradicted by higher canon. and in this case, it is. Gen's fighting style is called Assasins fist, of which he taught both ChunLi and the twins Yang and Yun, none of which have even experienced the Dark Hadou, and if anyone would have felt that allure, it would be Chun Li when she was seeking vengence against Bison.

Ken and Dan would also have felt the desire, Ken's rivalry (This is the same reason Akuma fell to it, his rivalry with Gouken), and Dan's vendetta against Sagat.

Ron Mexico
Ya know, Ansatsuken actually means "assasin's fist", or something like that. You can kinda see it iwth Satsu (Murder) and Ken( Fist) in the word

Darkstorm Zero
Literally, it means "Fist of Death"

brainchild81
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Going by the comics this may be true Brain, but unlike Shin, I know comics are not valid if contradicted by higher canon. and in this case, it is. Gen's fighting style is called Assasins fist, of which he taught both ChunLi and the twins Yang and Yun, none of which have even experienced the Dark Hadou, and if anyone would have felt that allure, it would be Chun Li when she was seeking vengence against Bison.

Ken and Dan would also have felt the desire, Ken's rivalry (This is the same reason Akuma fell to it, his rivalry with Gouken), and Dan's vendetta against Sagat. Seems I have to do some research on Gen & the Dark hadou. Ken doesn't share Akuma's desire to win no matter what or use the style as it was originally made though

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Remulous
This coming from a guy, who gets ticked every time Kyo triumphs and every time a FF character loses to a Capcom character.
No biased here, just plain truth and you are hatin, you and all your other anti-Capcom buddies.

Thats grade A Bull Sh!t Where the hell HAVE I EVER BEEN TICKED OFF to every time a FF character loses to a Capcom character? In the Ryu vs Krauser topic was I pitching A *****!...was I?...if not, then drop it. Anti- Capcom buddies?..thats funny coming from a guy who think Ryu pwns constantly and since OTHER PEOPLE seem to have a different opinion on Capcom we must be "Capcom haters". Get the f**k out of here with that!

and Who are you to tell me if I am hating or not!

Emperor Ashtar
P Geyser, don't take Remulous too seriously. Were talking about a guy who believe's Gouki could pwn the entire cast of Tekken.

brainchild81
You guys are all taking this way too seriously. We all agree that I'm the only unbiased guy here right? wink

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
P Geyser, don't take Remulous too seriously. Were talking about a guy who believe's Gouki could pwn the entire cast of Tekken.

Sorry dude I had a very f**ked up day.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.