Sol Badguy VS Genjuro Kibagami

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
*get ready for the coolest fiction intro of all time. Emperor, Major and Rem, watch out because this intro will blow you away*

16th century.
some weird shit happens in the late, late, late future and Sol gets his dumbass teleported to 16th century Japan by mistake. then sometime later some more weird shit happens and Sol Badguy winds up getting on Genjuro Kibagami's wrong side. The fight is on.

notworthy Sado

Who wins?

~Sadospeare-sama

Darkstorm Zero
I'm going to say Sol.

I know little about Guilty Gear,but I was once told that the gears are very very well beyond humans, and as Badass as Genjuro is (Which ia VERY badass) heis still a normal human.

Please though, correct me if I'm wrong, as stated, my knowlege of the GG series is sorely lacking

Sado22
i'm right there with you bro. Don't know nothing about GG except that Sol is the protagonist, won all the tournaments so far, listens to Queen and is a gear=advanced human. Oh and he doesn't age eithersad

~Sado

Remulous
What feats do the GG characters have, really though?
I can see Genuro taking it.
Although, Sol is hands down the top badass of ALL fighting game characters, one of my favs actually.

Sado22
QFT. Sol is the most badass one out there yet. till i saw him, i thought Iori was the coolest but all it took was playing GG once and i was like, hell no, Sol=godtier of coolness.
by the way, remulus, where have you been. didn't see you around for a while.
see ya.

~Sado
P.S. the first time we agreeing on something since the time i came heresmile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.