Anyone here played the new Berserk game for PS2?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
so anyone seen it or played it. I desperately need to know about it since Berserk is my fav manga of all time.

~Sado

ragesRemorse
not for ps2, but i own it on dreamcast. Diddnt know sony released a beserk game for the ps2 in america or at all

Kazenji
I've played it at a friends place altho have to put up with all the japanese text and yes it is good, Also far as i know they only brought it out in japan only.

Sado22
the dreamcast one and the one for PS2 are totally different. the dreamcast one involves Guts, Caska and Puck only and takes place right after the Tower of Retribution bit as they start their journey to Elfhelm. also it involves a story that wasn't in the manga.
the one for PS2, from what i could tell, also starts there but on the whole remains faithful to the manga. in fact I even saw the scene where Guts finally wears the Berserker Armor during his fight with the giant. I'm pretty sure it goes further than that.
sadly its japan only so i was wondering if anyone has it or at least knows what's it like.

yeah i know...it sucks that its japanese only. but how was the thing? was it good? and did you finish it?

right now i'm dying for the new issues of the manga to come out but I can't find them. mad

~The Berserker Sado-sama

Kazenji
Originally posted by Sado22

yeah i know...it sucks that its japanese only. but how was the thing? was it good? and did you finish it?

Yea it is a good game and no i did'nt finish i got up to some frog dog in it and i highly doubt it would get a release outside of japan since its rated R.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.