Hulk vs Predators

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
These are elder predators and each has a plasma caster,net gun,spear gun, glave,wrist blade.

Fight is in a jungle.

1st match Hulk fights 50 predators

2nd match Hulk fights 100 predators

Who wins?

don't shiv
Predators b.o. overpowers Hulk. 100-200 armpits of alien secretions

grey fox
Predators take it 4/10 if they do a mass suicide 'wrist-nuke' attack.

Otherwise their slaughtered.

Symmetric Chaos
I'm not sure if thier weaponry will have any lasting effect on Hulk.

don't shiv
aliens have green gas grenades and potent breath

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by don't shiv
aliens have green gas grenades and potent breath

confused There aren't any Aliens in this. Just Preds.

golem370
I say Hulk gets hit with mutiple plasma blasts which piss him off and hurts him quite abit Hulk then smashs the ground sending all of the Predators flying and disorentiened then he uses a thunderclap with the power to up route trees which by marvel standards takes 15 tons each to do so.

don't shiv
predators/schmaliens whatever.
predators ARE alien ... bigum teeth with las rods armour invisible cloak interstellar space ships and a noticeable absence of dental floss

endrict
Hulk

xjustice69x
hulk for the win

boriquaking55
I love Predators, but an enraged Hulk would tear through them like butter. It would probably take more than that to put him down, unless were talking Fixit or something. Gotta give it to Hulk

guy222
Originally posted by Estacado
These are elder predators and each has a plasma caster,net gun,spear gun, glave,wrist blade.

Fight is in a jungle.

1st match Hulk fights 50 predators

2nd match Hulk fights 100 predators

Who wins?

Hulk

celestialdemon
Hulk wins. His healing factor will save him from any damage they hope to do to him.

Soljer
Definitely the Hulk.

Bouboumaster
Lol, net guns

Hulk destroy them.

Kazenji
This is a no brainer

Hulk

Betageuze
Hulk...... held a mountain on his back

Hulk.... destroyed an asteroid.. twice .. the size of the earth .. with ONE punch....

how 100 Predators will do any damage on him ?

i will say it in this way

if these 100 (or 200 or 300...) predators... will do any damage to Hulks girlfriend JARELLA.....

the Predators really will learn very quickly..... what a completely enraged incredible Hulk...... can do.. ! ! !

Aqua-pimp
Hmm cool ass fight..

Predators 6/10

50 preds are just to much for Hulk to handle and they have that whole mass suicide thing going on..plus they're invisible and have a sh*tload off other weapons 50 of those beast is just overkill..
When they're done with Hulk the'll stuff him up and put him in they're trofee room...

cool

shksprtx
Originally posted by boriquaking55
I love Predators, but an enraged Hulk would tear through them like butter. It would probably take more than that to put him down, unless were talking Fixit or something. Gotta give it to Hulk

I think even Fixit would have a pretty decent shot of winning...

Now, Savage Banner on the other hand? eek!

Badabing
Hulk 6/10

WWH 7.5/10

Huc 10/10

durfist

shksprtx
Originally posted by Badabing
Hulk 6/10

WWH 7.5/10

Huc 10/10

durfist

Huc he win 12/10

laughing

Thanos_1990
Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.