Hush, Deathstroke and Red Hood Versus Wolverine and X-23

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
The DC team get 3 days of prep

There all armed with

Deathstroke -

2 Pistols (four clips each)

1 flashbang

1 Frag Grenade

His Staff

Red Hood -

His Kris

1 M240 Machine gun (3 belts)

Hush -

1 Scalpel

2 Walther P99 ( 8 Clips)

Wolverine and X-23 only have their claws.

Who Wins ?

Soljer
His staff as in, his POWER staff? Or just a promethium bo?

grey fox
Originally posted by Soljer
His staff as in, his POWER staff? Or just a promethium bo?

Promethium Bo

grey fox
Bump

long pig
Why no power staff? It's like saying "Silver Surfer without the power cosmic vs whomever"

One of his grenades would most likely knock out or kill anyone in this thread. His grenades k.o'd superboy and wondergirl at the same time.

But, as seen many times in the past, if you shoot Wolvie in the forhead with a gun, it knocks him out. And I'm not talking about the movie.

guy222
Originally posted by grey fox
Bump

Is Logan in full berserker rage

grey fox
Originally posted by long pig
Why no power staff? It's like saying "Silver Surfer without the power cosmic vs whomever"

One of his grenades would most likely knock out or kill anyone in this thread. His grenades k.o'd superboy and wondergirl at the same time.

But, as seen many times in the past, if you shoot Wolvie in the forhead with a gun, it knocks him out. And I'm not talking about the movie.

It's called Balance LP , his power staff can blow up Helicopters and such alike. T'would give Team DC an unfair advantage. Also (as noted ) his grenades are ordinary. Not Meta-human grenades.

grey fox
bump

capt it up

ya becuase were using really low showings for wolverine as a norm now.......dude even back in his earliest days a shot to the head would not KO. Are you really that bias..........

King_Mungi
Regardless Hush, Deathstroke and Red Hood win.

Deathstroke didn't use half those things and he was still taking on the Outsiders and Teen Titans at the same time.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by King_Mungi

Deathstroke didn't use half those things and he was still taking on the Outsiders and Teen Titans at the same time.

Yeah but... why would Wolverine and X-23 job like the Titans / Outsiders did? evil face

capt it up

im sorry but no. Haft the shit deathstroke does is clearly retarded. Every one simply jobs. It like me trying to use wolverine taking on the x-men by him self. It just bad evidence to use.

in one on one slade would lose vs wolverine with out prep.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by capt it up
im sorry but no. Haft the shit deathstroke does is cearly retarded. Every one simply jobs. It like me trying to use wolverine taking on the x-men by him self. It jsut bad evidence to use.

in one on one slade would lose vs wolverine with out prep.

Hardly as maybe once you could call it PIS, but when he has made a career taking out teams you can't simply ignore that. It's your same arguement that Wolverine was built to take on the Hulk, while Deathstroke was meant to take on teams.

capt it up
Hardly as maybe once you could call it PIS, but when he has made a career taking out teams you can't simply ignore that. It's your same arguement that Wolverine was built to take on the Hulk, while Deathstroke was meant to take on teams.
again to assume deathstroke wins becuase he takes on a team is rediculous. Logan actaully has reason for fighting bricks......with out prep slade shoudl not be a threat to a team.

also you ever notice when he verse peopel one on one the outcome is normally much different.

also slade being a threat to flash is utter shit period.

also batman has taken it to superman many times does that mean he should beable to?

Slade would lose to wolverine. He holds really no advantage that give him the majority.

srankmissingnin
In 44 Deathstroke was getting worked over by Rose and Jericho... neither of which are first class fighters. In 45 Batgirl briefly had the advantage against, fallowed by Rose taking advantage of him again until Inertia intervened... but Jericho, Rose, Cass, Dick and Dona together are easier to fight as a group then anyoneone of them by them self? It was garbage. Everyone in that group, aside for Jericho, is an extremely skilled fighter... and they were fighting a bunch of fodder. They fought like a bunch of idiots who had never fought as a part of a team in their lives, all they did was get in each others way. They were a hindrance to each other... which is bull shit. It is a low showing for the Outsiders/Titans, not a high showing for Slade.

Soljer
All I'm hearing;

"I don't like it, it didn't happen."

Deathstroke
All I'm hearing;

Cue. Eff. Tee.

srankmissingnin
All I'm hearing;

It happened alright... in a "Black Panther just put Silver Surfer in an armbar" sort of way. wink

King_Mungi
All I'm hearing;

Deathstroke
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
It happened alright... in a "Black Panther just put Silver Surfer in an armbar" sort of way. wink

You're comparing the single greatest moment of PIS in the last decade to something that Deathstroke does on the daily (wreck teams)? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Soljer

Not so. The writer of the instance you're talking about actually explained that the Silver Surfer wasn't restrained in any way, shape, or form. He also admitted that it was PIS, and he was writing down the Surfer.

Go ahead and lemme know where the writer of Teen Titans said similarly, and then we'll talk.

King_Mungi
Doing something once like that sure you can call it PIS, but when Deathstroke has done it YEARS in JLA, Teen Titans, Outsiders books how can you keep calling it PIS?

srankmissingnin
I'm surprised anyone needs to explain why this is a bad feat.

Everyone of these guys can give Deathstroke a fight one on one ( most of them have)... and yet you have no problem buying into Deathstroke holding his own against all of them in a group? You have no problem with the fact that the years of group combat train was mysteriously absent and these trained fighters were tripping over each other?

I understand you are all very happy that you got your Identify Crisis issue three boners back, but use your heads for Christ's sake. Blind fanaticism isn't very faltering. evil face

Deathstroke
I'm surprised anyone needs to explain why this is a bad feat.

Everyone of these guys can give Deathstroke a fight one on one ( most of them have)... and yet you have no problem buying into Deathstroke holding his own against all of them in a group? You have no problem with the fact that the years of group combat train was mysteriously absent and these trained fighters were tripping over each other?

I understand you are all very happy that you got your Identify Crisis issue three boners back, but use your heads for Christ's sake. Blind fanaticism isn't very faltering. evil face

All I'm hearing;

srankmissingnin
Not so. The writer of the instance you're talking about actually explained that the Silver Surfer wasn't restrained in any way, shape, or form. He also admitted that it was PIS, and he was writing down the Surfer.

Go ahead and lemme know where the writer of Teen Titans said similarly, and then we'll talk.

He explained himself after the fact because fans were upset. Just because MaDuffie felt compelled to make up an explanation is irrelevant since he was required to in anyway. Maybe if enough people were upset that the Teen Titans and Outsiders forgot years of combat train and fought like cannon fodder Geoff Johns might make a similar comment... but even then that was his last issue of Teen Titans so he no longer needs to explain himself.

Soljer
He explained himself after the fact because fans were upset. Just because MaDuffie felt compelled to make up an explanation is irrelevant since he was required to in anyway. Maybe if enough people were upset that the Teen Titans and Outsiders forgot years of combat train and fought like cannon fodder Geoff Johns might make a similar comment... but even then that was his last issue of Teen Titans so he no longer needs to explain himself.

All I'm hearing;

erm.

srankmissingnin
Feel free to argue any of the points I've made on this in stead of just saying "nuh-uh". Flat out lie if you have too, the fact that you feel this is even close to an accurate representation of how Deathstroke vs. Ravanger, Dona Troy, Nightwing, Batgirl and Jericho would play out is already detrimental to you forum rep, lieing can't be much worse.

Deathstroke
What were your points again?

capt it up
I never said it did not happen, but they job badly.........

riceroost
One of his grenades would most likely knock out or kill anyone in this thread. His grenades k.o'd superboy and wondergirl at the same time.Yeah and one of Robin's R-shaped throwing knives managed to penetrate Match, clone of Superboy. Apparantly he aint that tough.
But, as seen many times in the past, if you shoot Wolvie in the forhead with a gun, it knocks him out. And I'm not talking about the movie. Uhhhhh I can think of maybe one or two instances of him being koed from a gunshot to the head, while I can post hundreds of pictures of him laughing off thousands of gunshots at a time. You are being absurd. What happens when you shoot Wolverine in the head:

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/3262/headshotqm8.jpg

You just piss him off.

Deathstroke didn't use half those things and he was still taking on the Outsiders and Teen Titans at the same time. Wolvie and X-23 win.

Wolverine took out nearly every hero in New York without any help and under mind control.
It's your same arguement that Wolverine was built to take on the Hulk, while Deathstroke was meant to take on teams. So? Wolverine was built to take on Hulk. Hulk wrecks entire teams. Therefor Wolverine's purpose and Deathstroke's purpose are still comparable.
Doing something once like that sure you can call it PIS, but when Deathstroke has done it YEARS in JLA, Teen Titans, Outsiders books how can you keep calling it PIS? All this "Slade can take teams" crap is pointless. Bothh Wolverine and Sabretooth have given entire teams of X-Men all the fight they could handle. Wolverine has given ALL of Alpha Flight a hell of a fight SOLO. Wolverine killed an entire helicarrier full of super villians in EOTS without breaking a sweat. In fact he went UNTOUCHED the entire fight.

This fight should be a Wolverine/X-23 victory. I believe DS could take X-23 1 on 1 after a decent fight, but he's not getting away from her unscathed. DS cant take Wolverine, not with his standard equipment and certainly not with the pittling armory he has here. All 3 are armed with nothing that can stop these 2. Hood and Hush are both non-factors. Wolverine and X can basically ignore the 2 normals and gang up on Slade for an easy win in a few swipes. While he's in the dirt they pummel Batman's leftovers without missing a step.

King_Mungi
Your using ABC logic, but Slade has and it's a fact taken on teams with HIGH calibur such as the JLA, Teen Titans, Outsiders, and taken top teir characters one on one.

I love the fact people say when Deathstoke holds his own against teams it's PIS, but when Wolverine did it against Alpha Flight? nothing. Or when Wolverine tackled Guardian to the ground, no one says anything. Except look at all these people and they couldn't take him down.

1. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/AlphaFlight12-24.jpg
2. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/AlphaFlight12-32.jpg

starlock
Wolvie And X23 for the majority

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.