Starhawks Sigs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starhawk
Well I thought I would show everyone that I really can make a decent sig. I know my Firestorm one wasnt the greatest.

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/8/7/customsig_103887_ma.gif

My first one here is based off of what I thought Dark Phoenix should have been in X-Men 3.

Barker
Looks like Eclipso's kind of sigs.

And you decided to make this after he was banned.

And I'll be over here, don't follow. 31

Starhawk
Mine looks better I think. And the reason it might look similar is that he is the one who showed me how to use Photoshop. Any tips on how to improve them?

Vinny Valentine
Come on Eclipso, go away.

Starhawk
I am not Eclipso. And after last night, you won't see me defending him anymore either.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Starhawk
I am not Eclipso. And after last night, you won't see me defending him anymore either.

Because he got perm banned.

Eclipso gets banned originally, you show up right after. He comes back, you just magically go away again. He gets permed, GUESS WHO'S BACK?!

Starhawk
I'm back because of something he did last night that we don't need to go into.

Vinny Valentine
You're an idiot.

A mentally handicapped person could piece this together.

Lana
Guys, you know what, there's no actual proof that Starhawk and Eclipso are the same person.

So just deal, and if you're going to go into a thread just to attack someone, then don't even bother clicking on the link.

Starhawk
Look I cleared this with Backfire and I have no fight with you. Eclipso is no longer my responsibility.

Strangelove
Look I cleared this with Backfire and I have no fight with you. Eclipso is no longer my responsibility. Your responsiblity? lol

Starhawk
Originally posted by Lana
Guys, you know what, there's no actual proof that Starhawk and Eclipso are the same person.

So just deal, and if you're going to go into a thread just to attack someone, then don't even bother clicking on the link.

Hi, can you give me some advice on how to make my sigs look better?

Vinny Valentine
roll eyes (sarcastic) FFS.

Whatever, I'm leaving.

I don't know how much more stupid people can get here... But I'm not willing to get Mod Smited over it.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
roll eyes (sarcastic) FFS.

Whatever, I'm leaving.

I don't know how much more stupid people can get here... But I'm not willing to get Mod Smited over it. And I as well

BakaXero
*lols at Vinny and stangelove* rolling on floor laughing

Starhawk
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/2558/darkcitycopybz2.png

Raven Guardia
you guys, c'mon. Whether starhawk is Eclipso or not cut it out. You all have already gone far enough, Eclipso is gone. forget about it. Dont ruin someone elses thread over an already dead issue.

secondly what I came in for the first place is because I saw this was a new thread and wanted to check it out.

I like the second sig. The back ground, the foreground and the lighting. I think it makes an interesting sig. smile And when looking at it my eyes are automatically drawn to Storm. Not bad for a second sig wink

Strangelove
He's better than Eclipso srug

Les yeux clos
Originally posted by Strangelove
He's better than Eclipso srug Originally posted by Strangelove
And I as well leftright

Marko

So just deal, and if you're going to go into a thread just to attack someone, then don't even bother clicking on the link. He really is. I can tell from what he PM's me ermm.

BakaXero
Originally posted by Marko
He really is. I can tell from what he PM's me ermm.
I'm sure people think the same as you but due to certain circumstances aren't able to act on it.

Lana
As I said.

There is no proof.

So stop derailing this thread with this discussion.

Starhawk
Lana, do you have any advice on how to improve on my sigs? I'm pretty happy with the Storm one, but I would like to improve on it if I can.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Les yeux clos
leftright Well I'm not derailing the thread, I was talking about his sigs

Starhawk
Okay then do you have any advice on how to improve them within the type of sig I make?

boobsmagee
idc if your eclipso or not, u havnt done anything to me as of yet

i see alot of renders placed in stocks, which some people are GG, Im not a big fan of your newest, but your first, the render is too blurred, and overdone she needs to be cleared, and then maybe the backround partially blurred, to make her stand out more,, im not sure how much uve done to the stocks, but try to change them up a bit more than just color etc, if thats what your doing

still looks very good, ive always wanted to try this kind of style but it seems there arnt very often any good scenery stocks

Starhawk
Thanks, I will try that. I'm pretty new at this.

Starhawk
http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/1842/darkvenomkt3.png

Raven Guardia
http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/1842/darkvenomkt3.png

this one is kwel!

Starhawk
Yeah I think I may have found my style. I'm working a a few right now. I really like your sig by the way.

Starhawk
http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/7763/harrypottercopyhv3.png

boobsmagee
sorta like, but try to blurr the backround more than the text, and choose one focal point (meaning one of thw two boys) if u have two and each are on opposite ends that no work!, and the green on draco makes him stand out slightly more than harry

Starhawk
Yeah I tried to add more definition to Harry's face but it looked bad and I think the bright look on Harry makes him stand out as the good guy while Draco's is more shadowed. And I blurred the text to give it a more mystical look.

I agree that my Firestorm sig had too many focal points I think 2 is manageable as long as they are equally presented in the sig.

Starhawk
The green is also to indicate the slytherin aspect of Draco.

Raven Guardia
Yeah I think I may have found my style. I'm working a a few right now. I really like your sig by the way.

thank you smile

Neha
I'm really loving your current,one.
Perhaps,color scheming Harry redish-color might make it look better though.Since right now it looks like both of them are in slytherin.

Starhawk
Originally posted by Neha
I'm really loving your current,one.
Perhaps,color scheming Harry redish-color might make it look better though.Since right now it looks like both of them are in slytherin.

Hmm, I'll try it and see how it looks.

Starhawk
I tried it, and it looked kind of odd. I might try reducing the green on Draco as suggested by Boobsmagee.

Barker
Take the feather off the renders.

Starhawk
Feather? What do you mean?

Starhawk
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/8/7/customsig_103887_EK.gif

I reduced the green on Draco so he doesn't draw attention away from Harry.

Barker
Feather? What do you mean?
Blur? Does that work for you?

Starhawk
I like that effect though, trust me it looked too sharp and didn't blend well without it.

Thorinn
It still doesn't look blended.

Starhawk
Better then it did before. I think it's blended enough.

boobsmagee
truthfully thought firestorm was one of your best so far, but when i said the two focal points thing, i meant because with both harry and draco, its hard to distinguish which your eyes should be looking at, its sorta hard too look at the picture as a whole, than to focus on the two seperate parts

that sounded stupid i should stop talking soon

Starhawk
No I get what your saying and it doesn't sound stupid at all. Your saying the sig is too polarized. The only thing is, thats what I was going for. LOL It's supposed to be a Draco vs Harry type thing.

Raven Guardia
when I look at your HP sig my eyes are automatically drawn to the castle and the words 'Harry Potter'

I like your sigs, but I think maybe you are using to many images.

Starhawk
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/7856/darktowersbyladyvictoirrf0.png

The second in my Harry Potter series.

Thorinn
Did you know they call me Lord Voldemort? jockey

Starhawk
See the reason why my sig has more then one focal point is that I am a huge comic book fan and art in a comic book doesn't have just one focal point. My sigs are like a movie. Sometimes you have to look more then once to fully appreciate them.

Starhawk
http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/11/hgso5.jpg

Raven Guardia

I think this is your best one so far wink

Starhawk
LOL I got the idea when you suggested more of a Gryffindor look for Harry. Your favorite of the 4 houses I take it?

boobsmagee
i realized they needed a geeky looking kid for nevle longbottoms part but COME ON!

Starhawk
LOL truth be told I wanted to put Seamus Finnigan in. But I couldn't find a good enough picture. LOL Really the only other house I can do is Slytherin, and possibly Ravenclaw if I can find enough.

Starhawk
http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/6813/houseslytherincopyny3.png

Raven Guardia

okay new favorite!

Syltherin is my fav house wink

Neha
Nice,but I like Gryffindor one better.

Starhawk
I might do one for Ravenclaw if I can find pics of enough members. But I think Cedric Diggory is the only Hufflepuff they have ever had so far.

Barker
Should be more from the new movie.

Spidervlad
First of all, well, their not THAT bad, but their not really "fully made sigs"
What your doing is putting a stock, cutting out images, putting the images in and then adding text. Then maybe you blur something to get a focal point or something.
Yeah, it doesn't really work that way. People here are nice enough to say they are good and everything, but do what I do and post your sig on gamerenders(the site) there are proffesional sig makers there which can really tell you if your sigs are good or not good, and I'm sure they would say they are not good.

It's too plain and it would take very little time to do it. See tutorials that tell you how to make your own background and make everything look good. Only then will you become a mediocore signature maker so far.

Starhawk
Originally posted by Spidervlad
What your doing is putting a stock, cutting out images, putting the images in and then adding text. Then maybe you blur something to get a focal point or something.
Yeah, it doesn't really work that way. People here are nice enough to say they are good and everything, but do what I do and post your sig on gamerenders(the site) there are proffesional sig makers there which can really tell you if your sigs are good or not good, and I'm sure they would say they are not good.

It's too plain and it would take very little time to do it. See tutorials that tell you how to make your own background and make everything look good. Only then will you become a mediocore signature maker so far.

Some people like them and that's all I care about, you make it out that they are just going easy on me and I don't think that's the case, they are just more suited to their tastes. Not everything is a competition.

And sometimes simple can look very good.

But, you've had your say and I respectfully disagree with you.

Starhawk
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/7856/darktowersbyladyvictoirrf0.png

I like them allot. A sig doesn't have to be overly complicated.

BakaXero
what about hufflepuff (don't know if it's right.) and ravenclaw?

Starhawk
I'm working on Ravenclaw, but I can't find allot of pics of Hufflepuff people other then Cedric Diggory.

Raven Guardia
I'm working on Ravenclaw, but I can't find allot of pics of Hufflepuff people other then Cedric Diggory.

maybe you can make hufflepuff just using Cedrics pic and have it as a type or remembrance of him since you cant find any other pics smile

Starhawk
Good idea I may do that.

Starhawk
http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/818/ravenclawcopyby1.png

SpartanII

i dont think any one makes sigs for a living.

Spidervlad
Some people like them and that's all I care about, you make it out that they are just going easy on me and I don't think that's the case, they are just more suited to their tastes. Not everything is a competition.

And sometimes simple can look very good.

But, you've had your say and I respectfully disagree with you.

Hi Eclipso. You could atleast try not to be so obvious.

Originally posted by SpartanII
i dont think any one makes sigs for a living.

How does that have any relevance to my post? Proffesional sig makers are people who have done it for a very long time not because they make them for a living but because it's a hobby and they have become very good at it.

Starhawk
I am not Eclipso but I do share his annoyance at people posting arguements in my sig thread. You left your opinion which I respectfully do not share. Leave it at that.

Spidervlad
I am not Eclipso but I do share his annoyance at people posting arguements in my sig thread. You left your opinion which I respectfully do not share. Leave it at that.

Shall I say more?

SpartanII
Shall I say more?

no, ill say it for you.

'more'.

vin

Starhawk
Shall I say more?

Hopefully not, the fact that two people have similar tastes and concerns does not make them the same person.

You left your opinion. I do not share it. Leave it at that.

Lana
Guys, drop it.

Now.

And I don't know how many times I need to say this, but do not PM me about things that can be taken care of by reports.

boobsmagee
well alot of people do this sorta style, but not as a main one theyll make a sig or two like these, but overally alot of sigs i see with a stock and renders added in usually take a litttle more than that, ive seen two stocks molded into one to create one great dynamic scenery, with the render blended into it, making it looks natural, i like some of the sigs uve made using your style, but not all, i think that if your gonna put text in the center as you do its best not to blurr it, blurr can take focus off objects, but when objects are in the direct center covering the focalpoint partially, i dont think it helps for the sense of depth, blurr is supposed to create, on your latest i like the left side, but the render on the right is a bit choppy, and doesnt flow together as well, but as said before, try to add some other effects besides, color, text, and renders, ya know, but if its the way you choose to keep your sigs i dont mind, because they are exactly that, your sigs, i agree you do not always have to listen to others, because in many cases others opinions will be dissagreed upon, perspectives are different between those viewing the work*

Starhawk
With the Ravenclaw one I had trouble finding images to use so I fixed that one up as best as I could. The blur on the text is to create a kind of mystical blending effect. I never said I intended to make every one of my sigs like this but for the Harry Potter series they most likely will be in the same style.

Starhawk
The Hufflepuff one is proving harder then I thought.

Les yeux clos

How does that have any relevance to my post? Proffesional sig makers are people who have done it for a very long time not because they make them for a living but because it's a hobby and they have become very good at it. Professional means that they are paid for it. wink

Lana
No it doesn't, not always. It refers more to a level of skill and training. You can pay any person off the street to do something for you, wouldn't make them a professional.

ThePittman

Starhawk
Guys, my sig thread is not a debate thread. And Lana is correct about the term "professionals".

SpartanII

How does that have any relevance to my post? Proffesional sig makers are people who have done it for a very long time not because they make them for a living but because it's a hobby and they have become very good at it.

nope. a professional does something for a living. By your logic, a profession is something you do in your spare time. But yes, they do need a certain amount of skill.

Starhawk
Guys this is NOT a thread for this debate, take it somewhere else or your trolling.

Lana
Starhawk, go and look up the definitions of words before you start throwing them around as it is in NO way trolling.

ThePittman
Starhawk, go and look up the definitions of words before you start throwing them around as it is in NO way trolling. pitt_victory

Guys this is NOT a thread for this debate, take it somewhere else or your trolling. You presented a question and now you are getting answers wink

Starhawk
Starhawk, go and look up the definitions of words before you start throwing them around as it is in NO way trolling.

It's posting something not relevant to the thread. This is a thread for commenting on my sigs only. Not having a debate over what the term professional means.

ThePittman
Trolling embarrasment

Lana
It's posting something not relevant to the thread. This is a thread for commenting on my sigs only. Not having a debate over what the term professional means.

And posting something not relevant is not trolling. I have no idea where you came up with that idea, but it is entirely wrong.

And I'll also remind you that only one person in this forum actually has the power to tell someone to not post somewhere, and that person is not you.

Starhawk
So your saying I have the right to go into other sig threads and start up debates over things that are not related to their sig threads?

Lana
No, I am not saying that. I'm saying that you don't actually have the right to tell people to not post in your thread. You can ask them to stay on topic, but that's it.

Vinny Valentine
Eclipso threw words out like that too eek!

Starhawk
No, I am not saying that. I'm saying that you don't actually have the right to tell people to not post in your thread. You can ask them to stay on topic, but that's it.

Okay, thanks for clearing that up. I do agree with you though about the term.

Starhawk
Eclipso threw words out like that too eek!

Yeah I looked over his thread Vin, you did them same thing to him. I assume your not going to be a fan of my sigs?

Vinny Valentine
Yeah I looked over his thread Vin, you did them same thing to him. I assume your not going to be a fan of my sigs?

Uhh.... No I didn't.

And I don't judge signatures due to the maker....But they could use ALOT of work.

Starhawk
Oh I am the last person to claim they are perfect. I am trying to improve as I go.

Starhawk
http://img458.imageshack.us/img458/3645/hufflepuffccopyoz2.png

Now before you all smell blood, It was next to impossible to find Hufflepuff people to put on it so I had to take what I could find, and some of them needed allot of work. So I realize it's probably my weakest out of the four.

Starhawk
Here's all 4 of the House sigs.

Les yeux clos
No it doesn't, not always. It refers more to a level of skill and training. You can pay any person off the street to do something for you, wouldn't make them a professional. Fair enough, it also relates to skill, but you can't make a career or a livelihood out of signature making, it's not really a profession.

Starhawk

Starhawk
Here's all 4 of the House sigs.

Vinny Valentine
All you're doing is putting a render over a stock with a name...

ermm

Starhawk
All you're doing is putting a render over a stock with a name...

ermm

LOL we've been over this already. For these sigs I felt simpler was better. And allot of people have told me they like them.

Raven Guardia
LOL we've been over this already. For these sigs I felt simpler was better. And allot of people have told me they like them.

you might be interested in trying sigs with brushes you download as brush packs. Brushing correctly can really make or brake a sig. and its not just working with stocks or renders which can tend to look flat. it adds that extra spice to the sig....well imo anyway, either way just tossing the idea out to you incase you wanna try it.

Starhawk
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
you might be interested in trying sigs with brushes you download as brush packs. Brushing correctly can really make or brake a sig. and its not just working with stocks or renders which can tend to look flat. it adds that extra spice to the sig....well imo anyway, either way just tossing the idea out to you incase you wanna try it.

Brushes? Explain please. But for the Harry Potter ones this is more the style I want. I might try that with future sigs.

Starhawk
http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/8581/deatheaters2copyid2.png
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/4041/hogwartscopyko2.png

Raven Guardia
http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/8581/deatheaters2copyid2.png
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/4041/hogwartscopyko2.png

these are cool, I like the 'the death eaters' oner the best

Brushes? Explain please. But for the Harry Potter ones this is more the style I want. I might try that with future sigs.

Okay you know how you have like basic brushes,natural, special effect already built into photoshop. Well you can more by downloading and extracting the files. go to deviant art and search brushes, you will see a crap load of brushes you can download. they give so many cool effects and can bring a lot of life to sigs.There are countless types of brushes other artists make. There are grunge, abstract, etc, etc. It be cool you should check it out. So many brushes for great sig opportunities.

Barker
Was Wormtail ever a death eater?

Vinny Valentine

Wow.

Eclipso said the EXACT same thing.

Starhawk
Originally posted by Barker
Was Wormtail ever a death eater?

That has nothing to do with my sig thread, but yes he was.

Starhawk
Wow.

I looked at his thread and he said he didn't care about every opinion on his sigs, I'm sure many people feel that way. But keep your posts to comments on my sigs.

Raven Guardia
Wow.

be nice whip

Vinny Valentine
I looked at his thread and he said he didn't care about every opinion on his sigs, I'm sure many people feel that way. But keep your posts to comments on my sigs.

Why? Public Forum 13

Sounds familiar doesn't it?

Originally posted by Raven Guardia
be nice whip

I'm always nice.

Starhawk
Why? Public Forum 13

Sounds familiar doesn't it?

I'm always nice.

No your trying to annoy me, this thread is only for commenting on my sigs, and that is it.

{{QS}}
No your trying to annoy me, this thread is only for commenting on my sigs, and that is it.

Way wrong, most sig threads devolve into spam and discussion.And by the way Wormtail was never a qualified Death Eater.

Starhawk
He has the mark on him, that makes him a death eater. And no, keep your comments on my sigs only.

trademark
you sigs are not bad but you need to get away from the Eclipso type sigs try to find your own style. Try brushes and filters I am sure everyone has gotten better by using them.

Starhawk
Actually Eclipso used brushes much more then I do, and as I said I have a very specific look I wanted for the Harry Potter ones. I will try new things though.

Lana
Originally posted by {{QS}}
Way wrong, most sig threads devolve into spam and discussion.And by the way Wormtail was never a qualified Death Eater.

Of course Wormtail was a Death Eater, or did you completely miss the fact that he sold out Lily and James to Voldemort, and then helped with Voldemort's rebirth?

Anyway, on sigs...I do a lot of photomanipulations, and that's basically what these sigs are. Blurring the edges doesn't help blend images at all that way, it just makes them stand out more, because they look out of place. Also, I feel they're a bit too monotone. I can give some tips on blending in photomanips so it looks like one image, if you wish.

Ravenclaw w00t

Oh, and I'd say that since you're making Harry Potter sigs, HP discussion would technically be on-topic stick out tongue

Vinny Valentine
Blah Blah Blah.

Starhawk
Blah Blah Blah.

Reported for trolling.

Starhawk
Of course Wormtail was a Death Eater, or did you completely miss the fact that he sold out Lily and James to Voldemort, and then helped with Voldemort's rebirth?

Anyway, on sigs...I do a lot of photomanipulations, and that's basically what these sigs are. Blurring the edges doesn't help blend images at all that way, it just makes them stand out more, because they look out of place. Also, I feel they're a bit too monotone. I can give some tips on blending in photomanips so it looks like one image, if you wish.

Ravenclaw w00t

Oh, and I'd say that since you're making Harry Potter sigs, HP discussion would technically be on-topic stick out tongue

Sure what tips do you have?

Lana
Vinny, seriously, if you can't post anything worthwhile, just don't bother. Keep it up and I WILL warn you.

Sure what tips do you have?

Make sure to cut out the images as carefully as you can; I like to use the pen tool for this as you can get the best control with it, the polygonal lasso also works well. Zoom in pretty far (depending on the size of the image, when I'm cutting stuff out I'm usually zoomed in at about 400%). Only use a very small feather on the selection - I usually use 0.3 pixel feather. Then, before you put the images together, adjust the brightness and contrasts and coloring of both separately, and try and make them match as closely as possible. Also make sure that the lighting on the pictures match and if need be, flip them around to make sure that they do. Then finally put them together as you want, and then to make sure they blend more seamlessly, I usually add a black and white gradient map over everything set on soft light. Adding shadows and light where they should be also helps a lot, but is a bit trickier to do well.

Starhawk
Vinny, seriously, if you can't post anything worthwhile, just don't bother. Keep it up and I WILL warn you.

Make sure to cut out the images as carefully as you can; I like to use the pen tool for this as you can get the best control with it, the magnetic lasso also works well. Zoom in pretty far (depending on the size of the image, when I'm cutting stuff out I'm usually zoomed in at about 400%). Only use a very small feather on the selection - I usually use 0.3 pixel feather. Then, before you put the images together, adjust the brightness and contrasts and coloring of both separately, and try and make them match as closely as possible. Also make sure that the lighting on the pictures match and if need be, flip them around to make sure that they do. Then finally put them together as you want, and then to make sure they blend more seamlessly, I usually add a black and white gradient map over everything set on soft light. Adding shadows and light where they should be also helps a lot, but is a bit trickier to do well.

I will try that, thank you very much for the help.

SpartanII

Make sure to cut out the images as carefully as you can; I like to use the pen tool for this as you can get the best control with it, the magnetic lasso also works well. Zoom in pretty far (depending on the size of the image, when I'm cutting stuff out I'm usually zoomed in at about 400%). Only use a very small feather on the selection - I usually use 0.3 pixel feather. Then, before you put the images together, adjust the brightness and contrasts and coloring of both separately, and try and make them match as closely as possible. Also make sure that the lighting on the pictures match and if need be, flip them around to make sure that they do. Then finally put them together as you want, and then to make sure they blend more seamlessly, I usually add a black and white gradient map over everything set on soft light. Adding shadows and light where they should be also helps a lot, but is a bit trickier to do well.

naw, i dont use magnetic unless the outline is really clear. i use a polygonal laso tool.

PhotoShop 4 doesnt have layer masks weep

Lana
I will try that, thank you very much for the help.

No prob.

naw, i dont use magnetic unless the outline is really clear. i use a polygonal laso tool.

PhotoShop 4 doesnt have layer masks weep

That was actually what I mean, polygonal lasso. You can tell I rarely use it stick out tongue

That sucks. I don't use layer masks that much but they can be really useful.

SpartanII
No prob.

That was actually what I mean, polygonal lasso. You can tell I rarely use it stick out tongue

That sucks. I don't use layer masks that much but they can be really useful.

stick out tongue

Tell me about it. I got PSCS3 beta for 2 days (TWO DAYS?!?!? THATS NOTHING!!) on a trial, and it was like, the best thing ever. There was layer masks, rendering effects, cool filters, all sorts. My dad has CS2 but he wont let me install it because of the contract. stoopid dad.

Vinny Valentine
roll eyes (sarcastic) Do it then.

*Leaves thread anyway*

Barker
stick out tongue

Tell me about it. I got PSCS3 beta for 2 days (TWO DAYS?!?!? THATS NOTHING!!) on a trial, and it was like, the best thing ever. There was layer masks, rendering effects, cool filters, all sorts. My dad has CS2 but he wont let me install it because of the contract. stoopid dad.
I've been using CS3 for months.

Just set your computer's date back to the day you downloaded it and you can use it forever.

Janus X
I've been using CS3 for months.

Just set your computer's date back to the day you downloaded it and you can use it forever.

How do you do that?

Barker

Skeets
Huh? explain that again.

Barker
Set your ****ing computer's date back to the day you downloaded it and you can use it forever.

****ing dumbasses.

Oops, how did those stars get in there? 31

Thorinn
vin

Janus X
No no, but how do you set it back?

Barker
In Windows, right click on the time in the lower right and choose Adjust Date/Time.

Thorinn
Man, some people just don't get it.

Skeets
Oops, how did those stars get in there? 31 Originally posted by Skeets
Huh? explain that again.One more time.

Barker
Seriously, if you can't post anything worthwhile, just don't bother. Keep it up and I WILL warn you.

Thorinn
Good imitation of Lana. 31

Barker
roll eyes (sarcastic)

FFS, Thorinn. stick out tongue

Thorinn
Whoa.

Dead on. wink

Barker
*Says something about thread derailation but doesn't do anything about it.*

vin

Thorinn