Anyone have paranoia?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Janus X
Seriously. Ever since I heard the shooting in Virginia Tech, I'm paranoia that it will happen to my school too. I visited there once (My big cousin was enrolled there), and people were nice there. It was quite peaceful. Now its turned into a hellhole. VT, Is one of the last ones I'd expect to have a shooting. Even the students there said that it was never expected to have shooting there. Now anyone else paranoid about shootings in your own school?

ADarksideJedi
No but I do'nt blame you for being worried.Don't worry it will be ok.Try not to think about it and go on with your studys.All we can do is pray.jm

Schecter
im terrified that my shadow is always trying to choke me.
http://www.lookatentertainment.com/v/v-562.htm

ADarksideJedi
Better watch your back that it does not sneak behind you!jm laughing

Grinning Goku
I've always been paranoid. It's a rather painful state to be in.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Janus X
Seriously. Ever since I heard the shooting in Virginia Tech, I'm paranoia that it will happen to my school too. I visited there once (My big cousin was enrolled there), and people were nice there. It was quite peaceful. Now its turned into a hellhole. VT, Is one of the last ones I'd expect to have a shooting. Even the students there said that it was never expected to have shooting there. Now anyone else paranoid about shootings in your own school?

well, you should prbably worry less about a mad man with a gun, because atleast then you have a chance for survival. If i were you id be more worried about a bomb, or biological warfare. In biowar fare all you need to do is touch a door knob or breath an infected persons air and you are already dead...well after the slow painfull death of course.

Rogue Jedi
every time i see a cockroach i feel as if it is eyeballing me, saying "turn your back and i am gonna jump on you."

debbiejo
Am I paranoid? Not enough to buy a gun.

office jesus
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
well, you should prbably worry less about a mad man with a gun, because atleast then you have a chance for survival. If i were you id be more worried about a bomb, or biological warfare. In biowar fare all you need to do is touch a door knob or breath an infected persons air and you are already dead...well after the slow painfull death of course.

Well...thanks for making it worse.

Rogue Jedi
i wouldnt go as far as carrying a gun on my person....home protection? thats a different story.

Tangible God
I'm more worried about the ice caps melting, or Iran, Russia and China teaming up on the West, than I am about a wacko gunman. At least I have a better chance of surviving THAT than a nuclear war.

Darth Macabre
Not for myself, personally. This whole thing, however, has made me a bit worried for my RA peers.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Tangible God
or Iran, Russia and China teaming up on the West, than I am about a wacko gunman. At least I have a better chance of surviving THAT than a nuclear war.

yeah, but that would be such a bad ass war. i so hope i live to see a war as cool as that one.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
every time i see a cockroach i feel as if it is eyeballing me, saying "turn your back and i am gonna jump on you."

you too?

Victor Von Doom
I bet I've got paranoia. Knowing my luck.

jaden101
there's only one thing i get paranoid about

when i'm walking up to a junction in the road and cars pass me all the time...yet nothing comes from the left or right at the junction...until right at the moment i reach it and want to cross the road and then loads of cars pass infront of me....sometimes on days like that i am convinced the world is against me.

vintageSW77
This may not go down well but i get slightly paranoid around bearded muslims with rucksacks on public transport....not all the time i might add but thats fair enough considering what happened a couple of years ago

Also i was in the cinema last year and a bearded asian sat down and took off about 15 min into the flick never to return to his seat and that made me slightly paranoid too
but seeing as the cinema was situated in a shopping mall that was once a supposed terrorist target a year or so back its justified
funnily enough the flick was V for Vendetta

Dawson
I am a bit paranoid, and not just after VT.

Mindship
Originally posted by Janus X
What you have to keep in mind is what's not mentioned in the news coverage: how 99.99% of the time life is quite safe on campuses. Odds are much greater you could be hurt or die in a car crash.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by vintageSW77
This may not go down well but i get slightly paranoid around bearded muslims with rucksacks on public transport....not all the time i might add but thats fair enough considering what happened a couple of years ago

Also i was in the cinema last year and a bearded asian sat down and took off about 15 min into the flick never to return to his seat and that made me slightly paranoid too
but seeing as the cinema was situated in a shopping mall that was once a supposed terrorist target a year or so back its justified
funnily enough the flick was V for Vendetta

man, stop worrying so much about making others believe that your thoughts and feelings need justified. Just having the feeling is justified, or else you wouldnt be having it, unless your not quite right.

Schecter
ok fine. im paranoid of being a passenger in a car with a woman driving. i know i know "ZOMG SEXIST!@" but i have reason. occasionally i am comfortable, as long as i have the prior knowledge that they know how to drive defensively and pay attention. if not though i find the experience terrifying, considering past collisions (easily avoidable) i was involved in as a passenger.

vintageSW77
so your saying i am being paranoid about what im paranoid about

Bardock42
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
I bet I've got paranoia. Knowing my luck.

Don't you mean you bet you got paranoia cause they are out there to get you?

LordFear
I am paranoid. I think ever since my girl and I have been carjacked at gunpoint. I am suspicious of people and always, always have my guards up.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
I bet I've got paranoia. Knowing my luck. Nah, that's not it's called....... laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.