team 1 vs team 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordboo
team 1
Thor
hulk
Dr strange
sentry
iron man
captain marvel

team 2
silver surfer
gladiator
nova
adam warlock
drax the destroyer
ronan the accuser

which team wins.

guy222
Originally posted by lordboo
team 1
Thor
hulk
Dr strange
sentry
iron man
captain marvel

team 2
silver surfer
gladiator
nova
adam warlock
drax the destroyer
ronan the accuser

which team wins.

team one

Bouboumaster
Team 2. And quite easely.

When Dr Strange fall, it's over for team 1, and it's appear that Team 2 have Surfer, who travel a couple of time the speed light.

No to mention that they have Gladiator.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Team 2. And quite easely.

When Dr Strange fall, it's over for team 1, and it's appear that Team 2 have Surfer, who travel a couple of time the speed light.

No to mention that they have Gladiator.

no Team 1 in a stomp. they can't get to strange to blitz him, and none of them can take him out to begin with.

In fact, hmm now that I think about it, Strange can probably solo team 2 for a majority.

Maybe team 1, but I'm not sure if he can stop Marvel. But minus him and Thor, he could solo the field. (Thor, because I don't know if Strange can stop Mjolnir. On his own, he owns Thor, but in a team battle like this one, it might be enough to stop him.)

Bouboumaster
And what about a blast from the Surfer in the beginning of the fight?
Iron Man is a non Factor. Hulk is switch in a move of the other hand of Surfer. Surfer is the major player here, not Strange.

Plus, I'm pretty sure that Warlock can hang with Marvel.

The only reason why I don't give 10/10 to team 2, it's because of Sentry. I don't know a lot about the guy.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
And what about a blast from the Surfer in the beginning of the fight?
Iron Man is a non Factor. Hulk is switch in a move of the other hand of Surfer. Surfer is the major player here, not Strange.

Plus, I'm pretty sure that Warlock can hang with Marvel.

The only reason why I don't give 10/10 to team 2, it's because of Sentry. I don't know a lot about the guy.

.............no Nothing Surfer can throw out in the first seconds of the match that won't kill his teammates will stop Strange. (and even going all out, I wouldn't give him the majority.) I don't think Warlock can stop Marvel unless he uses the soul gem. Not even Sentry can stop Dr. Strange.

Kurash
id have to give it to team 1, strange is just to tough to be taken down, throw thor and marvel at his side and its game over

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by lordboo
team 1
Thor
hulk
Dr strange
sentry
iron man
captain marvel

team 2
silver surfer
gladiator
nova
adam warlock
drax the destroyer
ronan the accuser

which team wins.

Team two has a slight advantage.

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Team two has a slight advantage.

Adam and the gem...Strange can counter act smile

Bentley
Strange is the big gun of team 1, I guess they won't beat him.

guy222
Originally posted by Bentley
Strange is the big gun of team 1, I guess they won't beat him.

team one w/ease

StarsNeverFall7
Going by forum rules, this would be current Strange right? If so, team one is kind of screwed.

MightyEInherjar
Team 1.

Senty>Gladiator
Strange>Warlock

Not to mention Thor can throw down with anyone on Team 2 and do fine, same with Marvel.

olympian
The only way Strange solos the entire 2nd team is by bfr. Otherwise it wont happen.

Strange has lower showings too, like everyone else.

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
no Team 1 in a stomp. they can't get to strange to blitz him, and none of them can take him out to begin with.

In fact, hmm now that I think about it, Strange can probably solo team 2 for a majority.

Maybe team 1, but I'm not sure if he can stop Marvel. But minus him and Thor, he could solo the field. (Thor, because I don't know if Strange can stop Mjolnir. On his own, he owns Thor, but in a team battle like this one, it might be enough to stop him.)

WTF?

guy222
Current Adam doesn't have any feats

If Adam has the Soul Gem, team two wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.