Team SOLDIER vs Team Sparda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Two matches. One team will be the victor.

MATCH ONE: DANTE VS CLOUD STRIFE

Battle in Edge. The de facto leader of the freedom fighters known as AVALANCHE takes on the rebellious son of the Legendary Dark Knight, Sparda. Cloud has all of his weapons from Advent Children, whereas Dante has all his styles from DMC3.

MATCH TWO: VERGIL VS SEPHIROTH

Masamune vs the Yamato. Vergil awaits his opponent on the top of Temen-Ni-Gru. The Legendary SOLDIER appears, his Masamune in hand, preparing for battle. Vergil says a silent prayer, asking for his father to watch over him as Sephiroth attacks.

ESB -1138
I have to say that Sephiroth would defeat Vergil.

lightness
this match has been done in other ways.

team sparda wins. they've got regeneration and more skills. seph in his angel form may offer vergil some problems, but i'll still say vergil wins in the end.

Charlotte DeBel
Dante surely defeats Cloud. Vergil vs Sephirot may go either way...

Xenogears
Dante would murder Cloud.

Are Vergil and Sephiroth allowed their transformations? If so, I would give the edge to Sephiroth.

-EDIT- This would've been much closer if this was DT Dante and Vergil vs. Seifer Sephiroth and Chaos.

superbatman86
Vergil vs. Sephiroth would be a great fight.I'd give Vergil 6/10.Of coures Dante beats Cloud.

Pyron_is_God
Dante and Vergil are too fast for these guys and too strong as well if it's Pre-Nibel Sephiroth.

Terryc250
Dante wins match one
Sephiroth wins match two

SHM
This is Pre-Nibel Sephiroth, right?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.