Black Adam vs World War Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WorldWarHulk
Who wins?

They fight in the Care Bear forest.

His Airness
Adam

Symmetric Chaos
erm The CareBears kill them before they can do much of anything to one another.

jasonk3
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
Who wins?

They fight in the Care Bear forest.
eek! Care bear forest ! laughing

llagrok
SHAZAM!

Estacado
Black Adam rips him in two.

boriquaking55
Adam would win, just like Sentry, Thor, Strange, or BB would too. Also, Hudlin Storm

TricksterPriest
"HUDLIN SMASH PUNY HEROES! BLACK...,ERRR...GREEN POWER, MOTHER****ERS!"

Mider999
if this is the kinda hulk who's more durable then adimantium, can bust the meteor twice the size of earth, and all that other uber hulk stuff then hulk has a good chance of winning

Estacado
No he doesn't it will be like Superman vs Hulk but BA is more ruthless and he kills anyone he doesn't like.

Mider999
last time i checked BA is not as strong as superman

snoopdogg
I'd give this to BA. Hulk is gonna be kicking alot of @ss this summer though.

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by Mider999
if this is the kinda hulk who's more durable then adimantium, can bust the meteor twice the size of earth, and all that other uber hulk stuff then hulk has a good chance of winning Hulk has never been more durible than adamantium...
A one tonner proves that everytime they fight...
last time i checked BA is not as strong as superman Umm... ya, he is.

D-Block

You might need to check again.

Mider999
Um yeah hulk did become more durable then adimantium read when he went into the future to fight the meastro. Meastro had machines that could crush adimantium in seven point some seconds yet they could not peirce hulks skin. Hulk has also smashed a meteor 2x's the size of earth in one punch, he has leaped 1000 miles in one jump he's even jumped out of or into the earths autmosphere where he was burned yet healed in seconds, he's had all his skin flayed from his bones muscles too and it just grows back.

WorldWarHulk
Um yeah hulk did become more durable then adimantium read when he went into the future to fight the meastro. Meastro had machines that could crush adimantium in seven point some seconds yet they could not peirce hulks skin. Hulk has also smashed a meteor 2x's the size of earth in one punch, he has leaped 1000 miles in one jump he's even jumped out of or into the earths autmosphere where he was burned yet healed in seconds, he's had all his skin flayed from his bones muscles too and it just grows back. And yet, they were never tested against adamantium (on-panel)...
Imagine that...

Plus, all that goes down the drain, since Wolverine has cut him.

jasonk3
BA beats tha holy hell out of world war hulk. End of Debate.

Mider999
umm no it dont go down the drain........his powers go up as he gets madder, he isnt always at those levels he has to get there, thats why one panal he cant tear onslaughts armor yet the next he can.

jasonk3
umm no it dont go down the drain........his powers go up as he gets madder, he isnt always at those levels he has to get there, thats why one panal he cant tear onslaughts armor yet the next he can.

ummm..no...BA wins...Oh and once again END OF FREAKIN DEBATE !!!

Mider999
how about you stop talking crap. Hulk has a good chance of beating BA Your little end of debate statements dont make that any diffrent.

Estacado
No he doesn't BA just rips him in half.

jasonk3
how about you stop talking crap. Hulk has a good chance of beating BA Your little end of debate statements dont make that any diffrent.

Originally posted by Estacado
No he doesn't BA just rips him in half.

Co-signed

Badabing
how about you stop talking crap. Hulk has a good chance of beating BA Your little end of debate statements dont make that any diffrent. No....Hulk really doesn't have a chance. durfist

jasonk3
Originally posted by Badabing
No....Hulk really doesn't have a chance. durfist

Listen to Bada, he speaks the truth !!! durfist

Badabing
Originally posted by jasonk3
Listen to Bada, he speaks the truth !!! durfist Normally I would try to make a case for Hulk. After reading 52, Week 50 and WW III the Hulk has no chance. Black Adam was wrecking everybody.

Symmetric Chaos
Normally I would try to make a case for Hulk. After reading 52, Week 50 and WW III the Hulk has no chance. Black Adam was wrecking everybody.

mhm I didn't see him fight Hulk in WWIII.

Badabing
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
mhm I didn't see him fight Hulk in WWIII. eek!

durfist

Superboy Prime
Poor Hulk falls victim to yet another one of BA's violent onepanel kills...but then again, I wish it really happened so to stop marvel from making Hulk PISs the marvel continuity.

Mider999
load of bull, since when does he have the power to take on the JLA black adam i mean...........your all so full of it, hulk's only weakness to this guy is his speed.

Soljer
load of bull, since when does he have the power to take on the JLA black adam i mean...........your all so full of it, hulk's only weakness to this guy is his speed.

Since when does the Hulk have the power to take on the JLA? Most of the JLA can solo the Hulk.

Teth >>>> Banner

Mider999
only due to there speed and when he's uber pissed no they cant solo him thanks

Mider999
oh and hulk has also been shown putting the beat down on thor hasnt he..........and dont you all claim superman and thor are equals.

Juntai
oh and hulk has also been shown putting the beat down on thor hasnt he..........and dont you all claim superman and thor are equals. Superman KOed Thor too. He also KOed Hulk. big grin

Juntai
Mider, read World War 3, and 52 Week 50, then come back to this debate.

Soljer
oh and hulk has also been shown putting the beat down on thor hasnt he..........and dont you all claim superman and thor are equals.

No. no expression.

Superman >> Thor, if not for Superman's magic weakness.

Also - the Hulk only ever 'beats down' Thor if Thor decided to forget he's an asgardian God controlling one of the most powerful magical objects ever created, and go to slug it out with Banner.

The only reason Thor can stand up to Superman on the forum is his versatility with Mjolnir. If we were taking Thor to be in his normal Hulk portrayals - Superman would shit stomp him.

Oh, and...yeah....most of the JLA CAN solo him, regardless of 'uber pissed'-ness.

Superman, any Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, the Flash, hell, even Aquaman.

All could solo him, and quite easily.

Juntai
Originally posted by Soljer
hell, even Aquaman.

All could solo him, and quite easily. Orin maybe, not the new guy so far.

Mider999
nah i think your just full of it and talking out your butt, not even putting up any reasons, thanks.

Estacado
Yeah so everyone is an idiot except you cause you are the only one who thinks Hulk can win. no expression

Soljer
Originally posted by Juntai
Orin maybe, not the new guy so far.

Arthur? That fool isn't aquaman.

He's not MY aquaman, anyways. Hmph. miffed:.

Mider999
i forget your a damn genius on this thread esct and no im not saying everyones and idiot but i also dont just ignore logic and the fact that hulk should be able to beat the crap out of him, speed blitzing aside.

Estacado
I'm not a genius but atleast I'm not a retard who is trying to act smart.

Mider999
yeah your just a jackass who thinks he knows everything and gets pissed when someone disagre's if you dont like my posts then dont read them nobody makes you do so.

llagrok
I haven't read 52 yet :'(

How strong is BA actually?

Soljer
yeah your just a jackass who thinks he knows everything and gets pissed when someone disagre's if you dont like my posts then dont read them nobody makes you do so.

Gets pissed when someone disagrees?

EVERYONE is agreeing with him, save fools like you, xmeat, and DevilGoblin.

Teth >>> Banner.

Mider999
he's suppose to be equal to shazam but not as strong as supes, but in this WWIII im guessing he has a power up cause he's suppose to be beating the heck out of everyone.

Soljer
Originally posted by llagrok
I haven't read 52 yet :'(

How strong is BA actually?

Physically, or do you mean 'how good does Teth look in WWIII?'

Because, well, physically, Teth is on-par with Superman. In WW3, he's bitching people left and right. None of them are the best of the best, or anything. But he pretty much owns the Martian Manhunter and Power Girl on a couple occasions, not to mention a couple Green Lanterns and a whole fuggin truck load of B-Listers.

Soljer
he's suppose to be equal to shazam but not as strong as supes, but in this WWIII im guessing he has a power up cause he's suppose to be beating the heck out of everyone.

Nope. He's just a little angry, and slightly constipated.

Mider999
screw you too, everyone agrees with him with what proof.........HOW ABOUT ZERO.....so save your petty judgements of me.

Juntai
Just in the issue 50 of 52 alone, the heros that pour over on the splash page are;

GL Allan Scott.
GL John.
GL Gardner.
Jakeem Thunder and the 5th Dimension Thunderbolt.
Powergirl.
Firestorm.
Dr Light
Mr Terrific.
Flash
Sand.
Wondergirl.
Donna Troy.
Hawkgirl.
Steel and his daughter.
Green Arrow.
Arsenal.
Black Lightning.
Martian Manhunter.
Bulleteer.
Black Canary.
Guardian.
Metamorpho.
Hourman.
Atom Smasher.
Stargirl.

And like a dozen other heros.

And I won't ruin the plot or the happenings, but lets just say they never KO Adam.

A good chunk of those guys can solo Hulk.

Soljer
Indeed, without spoiling much, it's safe to say they stop Adam with a plot-device.

He rips them up.

Mider999
i dont agree but whatever its your opinion, i dont see them soloing hulk when he's UBER pissed, i just dont see it he's to durable and he does alot of insane stuff when he's overly upset like beyond normal levels like when he fought meastro, onslaught and such. All those hero's not being able to KO's BA is bull a GL alone should be trouble for him more then one is overkill then all those other guys..........yeah that sure aint PIS. You must close your eyes to PIS when it befits a character you like.

Juntai
lol.

grey fox
screw you too, everyone agrees with him with what proof.........HOW ABOUT ZERO.....so save your petty judgements of me.
Irony to the core.

Juntai
BA is easily as strong, faster, smarter, a better fighter, has more experience, is more durable, has flight, can call magic lightning.. to name a few...

What advantages does Hulk have here?

grey fox
BA is easily as strong, faster, smarter, a better fighter, has more experience, is more durable, has flight, can call magic lightning.. to name a few...

What advantages does Hulk have here?

Mider, swinging off of his gamma irradiated nutsack. Aside from that BA dominates Hulk in EVERY area.

Mider999
hmm let me think can get pissed enough to one shot a planet twice the size of earth and smash it to peaces......yup thats pretty strong

got so durable during the meastro arc that he became more durable then adimantium........thats pretty durable

better fighter....perhaps but that doesnt take away from hulk's powers does it but this is one of his advantages BA's i mean

Flight isnt always a thing that bothers the hulk he can leap into earth's atmosphere unless black adam wants to fight from the atmosphere then ok whatever.

llagrok
Just read parts of 52.

Black Adam.

Soljer
Leaping ability means shit. As soon as the Hulk is off the ground, he's at the mercy of gravity. Black Adam's maneuverability is so much better it's not even funny.

Also; the Hulk didn't use strength to break the asteroid, he was fired out of a rail gun. It was a durability feat, not a strength feat.

Hell, if it was a strength feat for ANYONE, it'd be a strength feat for the rail gun...

grey fox
hmm let me think can get pissed enough to one shot a planet twice the size of earth and smash it to peaces......yup thats pretty strong

got so durable during the meastro arc that he became more durable then adimantium........thats pretty durable

better fighter....perhaps but that doesnt take away from hulk's powers does it but this is one of his advantages BA's i mean

Flight isnt always a thing that bothers the hulk he can leap into earth's atmosphere unless black adam wants to fight from the atmosphere then ok whatever.

The meteor thing...meh

Has Hulk taken out Spectre ?

Originally posted by Blair Wind
Black Adam vs the Spectre

http://img147.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=7f423_spectree.jpg
http://img135.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=b9d9d_spectree2.jpg

Mider999
he's been more durable then that. As for strengh feats in secret wars he actually dented ultron who was made out of pure adimantium. Ultron said he couldnt believe it. As for gravity oh yeah what kinda thread is this...........black adam just stays in the air like a chump whatever. ANYONE below presance beating the spectre is PIS black adam shouldnt even be touching the spectre.

grey fox
he's been more durable then that. As for strengh feats in secret wars he actually dented ultron who was made out of pure adimantium. Ultron said he couldnt believe it. As for gravity oh yeah what kinda thread is this...........black adam just stays in the air like a chump whatever. ANYONE below presance beating the spectre is PIS black adam shouldnt even be touching the spectre.

Tell that to Batman shifty

Juntai
Batman, nor Black Adam, actually did anything to Spectre. It was just for looks. Spectre is like that.

Estacado
And you are a retard who thinks that Hulk can beat Thanos.....

Soljer
The Hulk dented a secondary adamantium Ultron....

I'm not impressed - Thor was ****ing up adamantium long before the Hulk ever did shit to it.

Estacado

You retard the whole asteroid thing was only a durability feat since he was shot out from a rail gun and IIRC he only destroyed a piece of it.Hulk has never been more durable then adamantium stop telling it to yourself. He can leap high so? Ba just changes his position in the sky and Hulk misses him.

llagrok
Did you even read the planet hulk comics?

Everything can pierce Hulk's skin now it seems.

WorldWarHulk
Adam.

jasonk3
Adam. '

agreed

jasonk3
bump

Ethereal
I think BA KO's him.

i love this feat btw

http://img148.imageshack.us/my.php?image=worldwariiibook0116ii2.jpg
http://img81.imageshack.us/my.php?image=worldwariiibook0118ex3.jpg

Badabing
Originally posted by llagrok
Did you even read the planet hulk comics?

Everything can pierce Hulk's skin now it seems. To Hulk's defense he was depowered on that planet.

llagrok
To Hulk's defense he was depowered on that planet.

Yeah, that's true.

The Fake Macoy
BA is still far more powerful than Hulk. Hulk dies in no time.

Evil_Ash
Adam.

Yup, Adam kicks your ass. shifty

Symmetric Chaos
Bran dies. Horribly.

miraclethree
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
BA is still far more powerful than Hulk. Hulk dies in no time.

laughing

Estacado
Originally posted by miraclethree
laughing
no expression
What are you laughing at?
Go and read World War 3 instead.

Bentley
Whats with BA and face ripping? Is that his signature move?

TricksterPriest
I thought the eye poke of death was. Remember what he did in IC to Psycho Pirate?

miraclethree
no expression
What are you laughing at?
Go and read World War 3 instead.

are you maybe saying that a single powerhouse can stand in front of the strongest hulk ever ? roll eyes (sarcastic)

llagrok
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I thought the eye poke of death was. Remember what he did in IC to Psycho Pirate?

That's when I really got into Black Adam big grin

"no more silly faces"

Estacado
are you maybe saying that a single powerhouse can stand in front of the strongest hulk ever ? roll eyes (sarcastic)
As I said go read World War 3. no expression

miraclethree
As I said go read World War 3. no expression

so, he did something > than thunderclapping a dimension confused

WorldWarHulk
so, he did something > than thunderclapping a dimension confused He replicated that feat?
Did he thunderclap away a dimension when he did it to Wolverine?

Deathstroke
bump

llagrok
You know what BA does to people who try to save face 131

Juntai
Adam.

Symmetric Chaos
Still Adam erm

Priest
Wait till Sentry and Thor fights the Hulk then you all will change ur opinions of the match evil face

Badabing
I still say Adam wins this but.........
Originally posted by Priest
Wait till Sentry and Thor fights the Hulk then you all will change ur opinions of the match evil face yes shifty

Rewmac
I still say Adam wins this but.........
yes shifty Can't wait to see Sentry going all out on him.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Rewmac
Can't wait to see Sentry going all out on him.

They should just get rid of that stupid thing where Hulk can't get angry though.

Troop
smile

Badabing
Originally posted by Troop
smile Why I outta....durhulk

uhuh

Troop
laughing out loud

Creshosk
Why I outta....durhulk

uhuh Did somebody say white otter?

http://www.taxidermy4cash.com/ottercub.JPG

guy222
WWH

Troop
Originally posted by guy222
WWH Why? What the f**k?

Creshosk
WWH lets s see, what does WWH stand for.. What will hulk... ? Do? Hug? Screw?

Troop
Originally posted by Creshosk
lets s see, what does WWH stand for.. What will hulk... ? Do? Hug? Screw? I noticed he he is wrong in allot of threads. sad

Wolverine2006
Black Adam fo'sho

quanchi112
WWH Agreed.

Troop
Why? What the f**k?

quanchi112
Because WW Hulk is physically too much for him thats why aj.

Troop
Prove hes to much, seriously what feats have you got to say hes to much for him?

Also ignoring speed and brutality of Adam, nice work there scout.

The Illuminati
Originally posted by quanchi112
Because WW Hulk is physically too much for him thats why aj.

Agreed, WWH is too much for BA.

ÇãPž™
What the f**k? Adam destroys him.

quanchi112
Prove hes to much, seriously what feats have you got to say hes to much for him?

Also ignoring speed and brutality of Adam, nice work there scout. This has been gone over and over again. Physically hes at the top of the food chain. Hes too much for a hammerless Thor at his base powerlevels and this Hulk was so much more.

It would be one helluva slugfest but Adam loses here.

Bouboumaster
Hulk win.

ÇãPž™
no

ultimatethor
If this is purely a slug fest thn hulk all day. Howver in a normal fight id hve to say BA wins cuz of speed and fighting skills( evn though ive not seen any of his fighting speed feats)

zeel

black adam would smoke supes. Hes willing to kill him to.

Avlon
Adam destroys Hulk.

zeel

thor > supes

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by zeel
thor > supes
In physical stats thor loses big time.

OneDumbG0
Bumpy-wumpy.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Avlon
Adam destroys Hulk.

janus77
Hulk probably goes World Breaker, then the gamma range attacks negate any speed/flight advantages Adam had and hand the match to Hulk.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by janus77
Hulk probably goes World Breaker, then the gamma range attacks negate any speed/flight advantages Adam had and hand the match to Hulk.

Sorry, but this is WWH not World Breaker.

OneDumbG0
^ What's to stop World War Hulk from going into Worldbreaker mode?

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ What's to stop World War Hulk from going into Worldbreaker mode?

WB Hulk is another version of him. You can't attribute WWH's feats to World Breaker and Vice Versa and is Miek going to be at this fight as well?

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
WB Hulk is another version of him. You can't attribute WWH's feats to World Breaker and Vice Versa and is Miek going to be at this fight as well?

He could still do it, it just might take longer.

OneDumbG0
Worldbreaker Hulk IS World War Hulk. He's just more angry. As with Black Adam. He didn't recieve some specialized amp during 'World War III.' He was just enraged and unhinged. The only difference is, because of Hulk's nature, being more angry actually leads to him having more power.

Superman with a sundip is different from normal Superman. But Worldbreaker Hulk is just an angrier World War Hulk. Whether it's Miek or some unstoppable foe trying to beat him senseless, it's rage that counts in bringing World War Hulk up to Worldbreaker status. I don't understand the distinction.

D-Block
Black Adam.

BrianTheBad
WWH wins the majority

cloud102
Black ADAM!

Erik-Lensherr
It's unfair to take Hulk's ability to increase his strength (exp: no SSJ Hulk mode) but at the same time, I really doubt he'll reach anywhere that level in this match.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Avlon
Adam destroys Hulk.

BrianTheBad
Just in the issue 50 of 52 alone, the heros that pour over on the splash page are;

GL Allan Scott.
GL John.
GL Gardner.
Jakeem Thunder and the 5th Dimension Thunderbolt.
Powergirl.
Firestorm.
Dr Light
Mr Terrific.
Flash
Sand.
Wondergirl.
Donna Troy.
Hawkgirl.
Steel and his daughter.
Green Arrow.
Arsenal.
Black Lightning.
Martian Manhunter.
Bulleteer.
Black Canary.
Guardian.
Metamorpho.
Hourman.
Atom Smasher.
Stargirl.

And like a dozen other heros.

And I won't ruin the plot or the happenings, but lets just say they never KO Adam.

A good chunk of those guys can solo Hulk.

......who on this list can solo WWH? MM gives him the best fight in my opinion but doesn't win

Nihilist
Originally posted by BrianTheBad
......who on this list can solo WWH? MM gives him the best fight in my opinion but doesn't win
alan scott and firestorm could solo hulk imo

zeel

Hes very close but no hes not quite as strong as supes, but hes a hell of alot more ruthless this attitude more then makes up for that. BA is captian marvel pissed off 24/7.

zeel
Originally posted by quanchi112
This has been gone over and over again. Physically hes at the top of the food chain. Hes too much for a hammerless Thor at his base powerlevels and this Hulk was so much more.

It would be one helluva slugfest but Adam loses here.

then adam will have to use his head =)

BA is extremely intelligent and hulk is a idiot.

Ba can still win this.

Speed alone is to BA's advantge.

Mindset
Except WWH wasn't an idiot...remember?

Juntai
Originally posted by BrianTheBad
......who on this list can solo WWH? MM gives him the best fight in my opinion but doesn't win First off, that was written before the event even happened, since the thread was made before it even happened.. that's when most of this thread took place.

However taking out the mostly fodder guys...]and the other guys I didn't even bother to name the first time around.] you're left with.....

Allan Scott.
Metamorpho.
Jakeem &Thunderbolt.
Firestorm.
Martian Manhunter.
Sand
Powergirl.
Steel.
Donna Troy.
Wondergirl.
GL John.
GL Guy,
Flash.

Many of whom can give Hulk hell on a solo basis, a few can solo, and as a team they certainly crush him.

It's quite simple actually....
WWH's summer romp was good, but Adam's was just plain better in the ass kicking department.

Estacado
BA ftw.

Avlon
First off, that was written before the event even happened, since the thread was made before it even happened.. that's when most of this thread took place.

However taking out the mostly fodder guys...]and the other guys I didn't even bother to name the first time around.] you're left with.....

Allan Scott.
Metamorpho.
Jakeem &Thunderbolt.
Firestorm.
Martian Manhunter.
Sand
Powergirl.
Steel.
Donna Troy.
Wondergirl.
GL John.
GL Guy,
Flash.

Many of whom can give Hulk hell on a solo basis, a few can solo, and as a team they certainly crush him.

It's quite simple actually....
WWH's summer romp was good, but Adam's was just plain better in the ass kicking department.

Agreed. To add insult to injury, Kyle has imitated the Hulk's ability to get stronger as he gets angrier through his ring.

Even Hal did something similar in Reign of the Superman by turning his rage into power.

GL's would never need to really do that though as they have other options of finishing Hulk.

Back on topic, Adam destroys Hulk.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Mindset
Except WWH wasn't an idiot...remember? "I'm going to become what I hatye and force the people who introduced me to my second wife to kill each other. I don't care if I damage the ship by using it as a weapon. The people who gave me a shot at happiness need to die!"

He may be able to speak in complete sentences, but his reasoning capability is never shown to be the best.

ultimatethor
"I'm going to become what I hatye and force the people who introduced me to my second wife to kill each other. I don't care if I damage the ship by using it as a weapon. The people who gave me a shot at happiness need to die!"

He may be able to speak in complete sentences, but his reasoning capability is never shown to be the best.

If thats how you reason out what WWH did then i dont think you should be commmenting on WWH reasoning.

Creshosk
Originally posted by ultimatethor
If thats how you reason out what WWH did then i dont think you should be commmenting on WWH reasoning. Right... Sorry, but that's what it was. Don't like that when you cut out all the fat, the steak is stupid.. then don't eat the steak.

ultimatethor
Right... Sorry, but that's what it was. Don't like that when you cut out all the fat, the steak is stupid.. then don't eat the steak. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rewmac
Black Adam wins. He uses magic as a deadly weapon plus his fighting and strength feats are simply shows brutal amount of power. He never holds back and magic can hurt the Hulk. Plus Adam can fly which can be a huge advatage. On KMC Adam wins.

leonidas
certainly no one destroys anyone. is adam stronger? doubt it. more durable? hard to say. not sure about BA's feats in that direction, but hulk's healing factor was pretty ridiculous.

speed and brains to adam. flight advantage. ruthlessness is about equal, imo.

if they stand toe-to-toe it would be one hell of a fight . . .

Rewmac
I never said Adam is stronger. But power in DC isn't power in Marvel. In MArvel they try to show that destroying a building is nothing or tossing a tank is a piece of cake. In DC destroying a buidling is still a feat. My point Adam's DC power in a Marvel fight might as well be equal if not he isn't really far away from him.

ultimatethor
What gives it to BA is speed and flight.

carver9
Wwh 8/10

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Rewmac
I never said Adam is stronger. But power in DC isn't power in Marvel. In MArvel they try to show that destroying a building is nothing or tossing a tank is a piece of cake. In DC destroying a buidling is still a feat. My point Adam's DC power in a Marvel fight might as well be equal if not he isn't really far away from him.

I think it's the other way around.

guy222
wwh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.