Wolverine and Captain america vs. Wolverine's and Captain America's w/a peculiarity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jinzin
Wolverine and Captain America have to fight 10 Wolverine's and 10 Captain America's....

the only difference between them is that team two consists of clones of team one that are exactly 1/10 their actual size...

LET THE LUNACY BEGIN!

jasonk3
Team 2 in a curb stomp... Just imagine ten tiny berserker Logans !!!

WorldWarHulk
Wait... if I vote for midgets, does that mean I vote for Wolverine?

masterbruce
Team 1 easily.

Cap can just throw his shield and step on them while Wolverine puts them through his claws like a shiskabob.

those miniwolverines claws will be like an 1inch long and those mini caps shields will be like little caps.

guy222
Originally posted by jasonk3
Team 2 in a curb stomp... Just imagine ten tiny berserker Logans !!!

Good evening...Poor Logan and Capt big grin

jinzin
Originally posted by masterbruce
Team 1 easily.

Cap can just throw his shield and step on them while Wolverine puts them through his claws like a shiskabob.

those miniwolverines claws will be like an 1inch long and those mini caps shields will be like little caps.

maybe... and then again maybe not....
remember remember the 5h of novem.... wait no.. that's not it...

remember the sentinals.. yeah that's more like it.

masterbruce
Originally posted by jinzin
maybe... and then again maybe not....
remember remember the 5h of novem.... wait no.. that's not it...

remember the sentinals.. yeah that's more like it.

sentinels have the intelligence of bricks. and they are much weaker than their mutant targets.

jasonk3
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
Wait... if I vote for midgets, does that mean I vote for Wolverine?

No only his clone shifty Best vote would be " THIS IS SPARTAA" !!!

jinzin
sentinels have the intelligence of bricks. and they are much weaker than their mutant targets.

ummm they have the intelligence of high tech computerized weapon's systems....

and I'd venture to say they're stronger than cap or wolverine, on a bad day...

jinzin
No only his clone shifty

Reading that in context to a 6 inch wolverine "clone" just sounds dirty and wrong in ways I didn't even want to imagine.. sick

jasonk3
Reading that in context to a 6 inch wolverine "clone" just sounds dirty and wrong in ways I didn't even want to imagine.. sick

laughing

masterbruce
ummm they have the intelligence of high tech computerized weapon's systems....

and I'd venture to say they're stronger than cap or wolverine, on a bad day...

I don't think I've ever thought a sentinel as smart, they've always struck me as very dumb, even though they are advanced

a sentinel would lose to wolverine or cap 10/10 everyday...thats why they usually send an army of sentinels, since they are so incompetent usually

jinzin
just food for thought: one sentinal fried logan in days of future past. erm
and two sentinals blew logan up in a kitty pride series a couple years back.

masterbruce
just food for thought: one sentinal fried logan in days of future past. erm
and two sentinals blew logan up in a kitty pride series a couple years back.

yeah they do get lucky every once in awhile, but they're generally Marvel fodder, just a degree above the patheticness of hand ninjas

SpunkySmurph
Bruce assumes this, having only seen the cartoons, and professing to never actually READ the comics, just debate them. Ah well.

Oh, and team tiny takes this.

masterbruce
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Bruce assumes this, having only seen the cartoons, and professing to never actually READ the comics, just debate them. Ah well.

my point is that the sentinel analogy is not apt in this case

A normal wolverine and a miniwolverine have all same attributes except one is bigger, and stronger, and therfore better

A sentinel, while bigger and stronger than its target, is usually dumber and far less skilled than its target. hence why most wellknown mutants could take out 1 sentinel in a 1 on 1 showdown.

The fact that a sentinel often loses to smaller foes is not however, indicative of the result of a battle between a large wolverine and a miniwolverine

jinzin
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph

laughing out loud

Other sentinal feats include: 1 sentinal holds his own against magneto, colossus, shadowcat, wolverine, and rogue...

1 sentinal takes out havok in AOA

1 sentinal successfully captures jean grey, cyclops, wolverine, and storm.

Hand feats:
held their own against the new avengers (minus wolverine), scored a hit on iron man, and tossed luke cage from a hight that would have killed him prior to upgrades.

destroyed an omega level sentinal.. the type that single handedly fought against magneto and friends above.

nearly killed yukio, who's close to wolverine in combative skill.

had shang chi on the defensive till they ran at the sight of wolverine.

took down over 100 highly equiped shield agents...

masterbruce
how will minis win? their claws will be about an inch long, Wolverine can just let the minis cut into him and he can slice them apart. He's taken worse before.

Cap can just smash his shield downward and crush a couple minicaps in one hit. Maybe he gets hit by some minishield tosses, but nothing that will KO him, and he'll just continue killing the minicaps.

jasonk3
how will minis win? their claws will be about an inch long, Wolverine can just let the minis cut into him and he can slice them apart. He's taken worse before.

Cap can just smash his shield downward and crush a couple minicaps in one hit. Maybe he gets hit by some minishield tosses, but nothing that will KO him, and he'll just continue killing the minicaps.

Have you ever been stabbed by inch long claws? Do you know what kind of damage they can do ? no expression

masterbruce
yeah they do get lucky every once in awhile, but they're generally Marvel fodder, just a degree above the patheticness of hand ninjas

notice the word "GENERALLY"

yes, there are exceptions, but I doubt the thought of one sentinel ever sent chills up the spine of any Xmen.

and how did a sentinel take on Magneto? was he made out of plastic with no metallic components?

and when sentinel took down wolverine...was it a straight up one on one battle or was it an attack on Wovlerine when he had his back turned?

jasonk3
notice the word "GENERALLY"

yes, there are exceptions, but I doubt the thought of one sentinel ever sent chills up the spine of any Xmen.

and how did a sentinel take on Magneto? was he made out of plastic with no metallic components?

and when sentinel took down wolverine...was it a straight up one on one battle or was it an attack on Wovlerine when he had his back turned?

lookaround Did you just debate yourself?

masterbruce
Have you ever benn stabbed by an inch long claw? Do you know what kind of damage it can do ? no expression

no I have not, I didn't realize this was a fight between mini wolverines and me.

however Wolverine is a lot tougher cookie than me, he has been shot with machine gun fire at pointblank, been gutted, burned, and still kept fighting. the one inch claws won't slow him down too much...and the fact is he's prob gonna avoid getting stabbed too deep (so not even 1 inch) and certainly not many of the minis will get to Logan before he impales them to death

masterbruce
lookaround Did you just debate yourself?

no, jinzin posted some instances of where sentinels took down mutants

I was just wondering how...cuz I really dont see a sentinel taking down Magneto as anything other than PIS unless the sentinel was completely nonmetal

jinzin
OKAY I've changed my ideal size for the mini's now they are to be approxamately 1/4 their actually size as was my original intention. It's on!

jinzin
no, jinzin posted some instances of where sentinels took down mutants

I was just wondering how...cuz I really dont see a sentinel taking down Magneto as anything other than PIS unless the sentinel was completely nonmetal

it wasn't non metal.. but it was made from some sort of non farious substance/alloy that allowed it to resist magneto's abilities for a bit thus weakening him...

and no wolverine's back wasn't turned.. in days of future past wolverine got reved up for a fastball special and was disintigrated on the way in.

masterbruce
laughing out loud

Other sentinal feats include: 1 sentinal holds his own against magneto, colossus, shadowcat, wolverine, and rogue...

1 sentinal takes out havok in AOA

1 sentinal successfully captures jean grey, cyclops, wolverine, and storm.

man, I just have a hard time seeing how any of those 3 instances were possible.

1. Was this some super duper sentinel? I mean come on, 1 sentinel taking Magneto, colossus, shadowcat, wolverine AND rogue...PIS

2. guess Havok wasn't looking at the sentinel, or forgot to use his powers

3. once again, did the mutants forget their powers? Cyke can take out a couple of sentinels with a power blast...storm can take out several with assortment of powers...wolverine might get stopped...jean should take down a couple...how do all 4 of them get stopped by a sentinel? are they made of adamantium these days?

jasonk3
Jinzin, do you know what would be badass? A spiderman vs Wolverine thread (with a twist) or you can use the old one...But...here is the twist, the people who argue for spiderman must argue for wolverine instead and wolverine fans must argue for spiderman. This way people can show their true debating skills.

masterbruce
it wasn't non metal.. but it was made from some sort of non farious substance/alloy that allowed it to resist magneto's abilities for a bit thus weakening him...

and no wolverine's back wasn't turned.. in days of future past wolverine got reved up for a fastball special and was disintigrated on the way in.

ok thanks for the answers, that clears things up

1. so that sentinel that took on Magneto wasn't a regular sentinel then.

2. disintegrated? when did their beams become THAT powerful?

jinzin
man, I just have a hard time seeing how any of those 3 instances were possible.

1. Was this some super duper sentinel? I mean come on, 1 sentinel taking Magneto, colossus, shadowcat, wolverine AND rogue...PIS

you not being familiar with omega level sentinals is not PIS. no expression

2. guess Havok wasn't looking at the sentinel, or forgot to use his powers
The sentinal just sawtted him with a flying hand... lol.

3. once again, did the mutants forget their powers? Cyke can take out a couple of sentinels with a power blast...storm can take out several with assortment of powers...wolverine might get stopped...jean should take down a couple...how do all 4 of them get stopped by a sentinel? are they made of adamantium these days? I don't remember.. I think it had to do with the fact that it was one of their first sentinal confrontations..

jinzin
Okay screw the sentinal debate.. the midgets are now one forth the size of the originals.

masterbruce
OKAY I've changed my ideal size for the mini's now they are to be approxamately 1/4 their actually size as was my original intention. It's on!

hmm interesting...now they are much more formidable I think

are there 10 of each minis or just 4 of each?

jinzin
yeah i overestimated how big 1/10 their size would actually be.. but your were right.. they'd be like marvel legends or something..

oh yeah, still 10.

jasonk3
Jinzin, do you know what would be badass? A spiderman vs Wolverine thread (with a twist) or you can use the old one...But...here is the twist, the people who argue for spiderman must argue for wolverine instead and wolverine fans must argue for spiderman. This way people can show their true debating skills.

masterbruce
yeah i overestimated how big 1/10 their size would actually be.. but your were right.. they'd be like marvel legends or something..

oh yeah, still 10.

still 10, then the minis take the majority

man thats scary, 20 mini Wolverines and Caps the size of a cat

they should focus on Cap first, and kill him then worry about Wolverine since he's harder to take down. Once they take out Capt, they can fozus on Wolverine.

masterbruce

interesting idea...but it'd never work, ppl are way too loyal to argue against their character

jasonk3
interesting idea...but it'd never work, ppl are way too loyal to argue against their character

I guess you're right erm

jinzin
lol.. BRILLIANT!

jasonk3
lol.. BRILLIANT!

eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.