Optimus Prime vs. Incredible Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Madvillain
Optimus Prime

vs.

Incredible Hulk

Fight takes place in a desert. Who wins?

Galvaclaw
I'm going with the Hulk. Comic wise he wasn't big on killing non Transformer life. He essentially committed suicide after killing characters in a videogame. (Yes that actually happened).

Hulks also got the whole being much stronger than Optimus while angry thing going for him.

Cartoon wise the touch comes on and Optimus wins.

janus77
Hulk.

oh and I remember the "video game" episode. Megatron and Optimus hooked upto a virtual reality machine for a tussle. Megatron lost (!) but only because Optimus Prime disregarded "civilian casualties" within the game and went all out (letting some of the virtual civilians die in the process).

Hulk would be much too strong, agile, durable and would easily sap Optimus' limited energy reserves at the very least.

Transformers used to be rather weak when compared to superheroes/villains.

Galvaclaw
They did have some bad showings against heroes but there were some high level heroes in the TF's world. CircuitBreaker could control the electromagnetic spectrum on a planetary scale. There was a psychic one who's name escapes me, who even caused Unicron to pause for a few moments before passing out.

The others sort of sucked.

Madvillain
Both are going all out in this fight.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Madvillain
Optimus Prime

vs.

Incredible Hulk

Fight takes place in a desert. Who wins?

hulk

golem370
Does Optimus have his gun?

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
They did have some bad showings against heroes but there were some high level heroes in the TF's world. CircuitBreaker could control the electromagnetic spectrum on a planetary scale. There was a psychic one who's name escapes me, who even caused Unicron to pause for a few moments before passing out.

The others sort of sucked.

I remember them.. I believe they were the Neo Knights.

The other guy was basically a mix of hulk/beast.

and the last guy was actually a geomancer. He was quite powerful as well.

If going by the comics...It depends on how quickly Optimus ends it. Going by Generation 1 comics, he got about 2 huge upgrades. The powermaster one he got directly as a result of primus.

Hulk 7/10 if OP doesn't end it quickly.

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
hulk

hmmhulk smile

Madvillain
my feeling is that Optimus Prime can K.O Hulk before he his strength increases drastically.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.