Please reply!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

krill
I have been looking for a game for gameboy advance, Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over. I need someone or somewhere that has it that can get it to me fast.... i will buy or trade..... I have two gameboy advance games..... X-Men Reign of Apocalypse, and Jackie Chan Adventures... I will trade both games for Spy Kids... if you have spy kids 3-d and would trade or sell, let me know.... or if you know a website where you can sign up for free and trade games, let me know.... please.... i need to find spy kids 3-d game over.... thank you.

Barker
I have it, I'll trade it for a copy of Pokemon Diamond. jockey

grey fox
Originally posted by krill
I have been looking for a game for gameboy advance, Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over. I need someone or somewhere that has it that can get it to me fast.... i will buy or trade..... I have two gameboy advance games..... X-Men Reign of Apocalypse, and Jackie Chan Adventures... I will trade both games for Spy Kids... if you have spy kids 3-d and would trade or sell, let me know.... or if you know a website where you can sign up for free and trade games, let me know.... please.... i need to find spy kids 3-d game over.... thank you.

Why do you want that peice of shit ?

krill
man.... I can't get diamond.... I have those two GBA games and I have Resident Evil Code Veronica X for PS2, and Giants Citizen Kabuto for PS2..... sorry I don't have many games... need or want any of them?

Spidervlad
Uum... GBA? Get a PSP or a DS dude.

Smasandian
http://www.amazon.com/Spy-Kids-3-D-Game-Over/dp/B00008L41I/ref=sr_1_4/103-8975758-9314247?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1177030413&sr=8-4

and

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-GBA-SPY-KIDS-3-D-GAME-OVER-DISNEY- SEALED_W0QQitemZ200099665780QQihZ010QQcategoryZ620
53QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

krill
I cant order off the internet right now. thats why i said websites allowing you to trade your games......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.