Batman vs Thanos with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alfheim
Batman gets the mind gem to boost his intelligence. Batman gets 2 weeks of prep, Thanos gets 1.

Who wins?

Marie-Lee
Batman happy Batman is wicked awesome with preparation big grin

eek! Intelligence boost? Is that possible? I thought Batman was like, smartest man alive if he got preparation stick out tongue

golem370
And has alien tech

Alfheim
I was actually going to give both Thanos and Bats the same amount of prep. Im sure Bats with a boost would be ****ing unstoppable but im sure some people will say he still loses.

don't shiv
with prep and mind boost meditates for 168 hours evolving into a pure Chi/Magic lifeform.

Jedi mind peels The mind of Titan like an orange.

guy222
Originally posted by Alfheim
Batman gets the mind gem to boost his intelligence. Batman gets 2 weeks of prep, Thanos gets 1.

Who wins?

Batman kicks his booty

llagrok
Thanos

10/10

Alfheim
Originally posted by llagrok
Thanos

10/10

meh.

Condor
Thanos would rip his arm off and armpit f*** him.

Glazier
Batman would NEVER come up with something creative enough to stop Thanos.

Alfheim
Batman has gone up against darkseid you know. Im not an expert but Darkseid seems capable of giving Thanos a run for his money.

Wally West
I don't think the Mindgem boosts someone's intelligence. And I doubt Batman would be skilled enough with it to mess with Thanos' mind, I think even Moondragon using it couldn't read his mind.

Admiral Akbar
Yeah, seriously, I don't understand. Knowing your enemy does not always translate into a victory, especially is the opponent is leagues above you.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Wally West
I don't think the Mindgem boosts someone's intelligence. And I doubt Batman would be skilled enough with it to mess with Thanos' mind, I think even Moondragon using it couldn't read his mind.

Well anyway in this post the mindgem boosts his intelligence.

Soljer
Batman has gone up against darkseid you know. Im not an expert but Darkseid seems capable of giving Thanos a run for his money.

Batman couldn't prep for Darkseid.

He can't prep for Thanos.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Soljer

I'll just have to take your word for it...for now.

golem370
Thanos is usally always got something up his sleeve

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Thanos is usally always got something up his sleeve

He does....Bruce w/prep...Titan will fall

TricksterPriest

Plus.......I'm gonna get bashed for this by some people, but it's true. Batman's prep will do jack shit, and won't matter in the least. Not only can he not prep for Thanos, but Thanos has one week of prep to Batman's 2. and Thanos will do more with his one week than Bats can do with his 2. Thanos IS the prep king. Not even Dr. Doom and Strange can outdo Thanos on prep. Thanos is just that much better. no

boriquaking55
Thanos with 1 week of prep is better than anything Bruce could do with 2.

With 1 week, Thanos would probably enter our reality, rent a car from AVIS, and proceed to drive to New York and pimpslap Jeff Loeb.

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Plus.......I'm gonna get bashed for this by some people, but it's true. Batman's prep will do jack shit, and won't matter in the least. Not only can he not prep for Thanos, but Thanos has one week of prep to Batman's 2. and Thanos will do more with his one week than Bats can do with his 2. Thanos IS the prep king. Not even Dr. Doom and Strange can outdo Thanos on prep. Thanos is just that much better. no

Bag of Tricks is overrated. Doom isn't. Thanos was beat by Drax. Bruce can beat the Titan. Thanos is good at losing. Calling Starlin, Thanos needs more tacos laughing out loud

I will get in silly for that one. Guy222

Estacado
Originally posted by guy222
Bag of Tricks is overrated. Doom isn't. Thanos was beat by Drax. Bruce can beat the Titan. Thanos is good at losing. Calling Starlin, Thanos needs more tacos laughing out loud

I will get in silly for that one. Guy222
No comment.

crylaughcrylaughcrylaughcrylaughcrylaugh

guy222
Originally posted by Estacado
No comment.

crylaughcrylaughcrylaughcrylaughcrylaugh

I knew it would bring a reply big grin

mykke
thanos is the prep king, i don't care what anyone says. Batman is damn good with prep but he will NEVER come up with something that will even remotely hurt thanos. You have to take into account how powerful thanos is, plus the resources he has at his disposal. Thanos 10/10 even without prep against batman with 2 weeks prep, giving thanos prep makes this overkill.

lordboo
if proof is needded how good thanos is with prep read the ig saga or the end?

Bentley
Thanos wins, easily, he is just that good.

And stop saying Thanos is lame because of the fact that Drax who is his kryptonite and attacked when he couldn't defend himself killed him. For all we know he wanted that.

LORDSIDIOUS01

Who wins?

Bruce needs no prep. Thanos gets mindwiped.

Bouboumaster
Thanos destroy earth. He win.

Badabing
Batkick + motherbox + boomtube = Thanos RIP. durfist

DigiMark007
Thing is, the Mind Gem is more a telepathic thing.....it doesn't really boost intelligence. And what can Bats do exactly, even with it?

starlock
I know it way out there but if thanos had no prep,i could see bats using the mind gem to fortify his mind from psychic attack,create an illusion(s) maybe about death,maybe make his prep time more usefull with a greater understanding of some of DC's resources (like alien tech and such too far advanced for him normally)

I am going far out there i know but its just a thought

EDIT-oops Thanos for the win

guy222
Originally posted by lordboo
if proof is needded how good thanos is with prep read the ig saga or the end?

Thanos and Galactus were no match for Hunger. So much for prep. Did they notice Hunger escaped? Nah smile

IG was amazing. My favorite was Adam. He was insane wink

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by guy222
Thanos and Galactus were no match for Hunger. So much for prep. Did they notice Hunger escaped? Nah smile

IG was amazing. My favorite was Adam. He was insane wink I tried to match it... and failed horribly...
I can't even begin to think how this has anything to do with this thread...

But yes, I agree...
Thanos couldn't beat Magus with the IG. He got beat. laughing out loud

Magus got beat by Eternity and Infinity. Batman has a belt. smile
You all know who I am rooting for.

don't shiv
Batman lures Thanos onto his turf through clever manipulation of chi and the mind gem.

cable 74 Deathbird distracts x-force.while caliban horseman of apocalypse lures cable into his apocalypse amped mind.

cable>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>caliban.

Batman harnesses chi, mind gem & his dark mind to K.O. Thanos's Psyche/Soul.

then with thanos trapped in his mind downloads his conciousness into The Body of Thanos.

Detonates the batsuit and utility belt

grows a new body for his conciousness to return to.

Mails the Titan's carcass to Kent on returning to the Cave

Caped Crusader ftw big grin

Estacado
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
I tried to match it... and failed horribly...
I can't even begin to think how this has anything to do with this thread...

But yes, I agree...
Thanos couldn't beat Magus with the IG. He got beat. laughing out loud

Magus got beat by Eternity and Infinity. Batman has a belt. smile
You all know who I am rooting for.
Batman has a butler also has a car he knows Superman.
Thanos doesn't sell comics he is a lackey of Death.
Guess who wins.

llagrok
Doesn't Thanos work with Death now?

Alfheim
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Thing is, the Mind Gem is more a telepathic thing.....it doesn't really boost intelligence.

It does in this thread

Originally posted by DigiMark007

And what can Bats do exactly, even with it?

Well I thought the factt that he has a boost in intelligence and God tech would help

Alfheim
Basically bats now has superhuman intelligence.

Soljer
Then you REALLY should have stated that in your first post. This just kinda makes the whole thread look dumb.

I'm gonna start a thread with the stipulations that Gamora gets the space gem, but the space gem now allows her to fire bolts of cosmic jello at her opponents.

What the f**k??

Exactly.

Alternatively, you could have just made this "Batman with Batman 1M's intelligence" versus Thanos. Then he'd have an IQ of 1045 or so.

Wally West
Thanos is way smarter than the geniuses of Marvel Earth, so Batman would need a huge boost to be on the same level IQ wise. Does this increase in intelligence make Batman smarter than Thanos or put them level? I think with all Thanos powers and centuries of experience he would still pull out the win regardless.

Alfheim
Then you REALLY should have stated that in your first post. This just kinda makes the whole thread look dumb.

I'm gonna start a thread with the stipulations that Gamora gets the space gem, but the space gem now allows her to fire bolts of cosmic jello at her opponents.

What the f**k??

Exactly.

Alternatively, you could have just made this "Batman with Batman 1M's intelligence" versus Thanos. Then he'd have an IQ of 1045 or so.

Bloody hell calm down...geeeez. Get a grip!

Originally posted by Wally West
Thanos is way smarter than the geniuses of Marvel Earth, so Batman would need a huge boost to be on the same level IQ wise. Does this increase in intelligence make Batman smarter than Thanos or put them level? I think with all Thanos powers and centuries of experience he would still pull out the win regardless.

Thats the problem I realised saying that Bats has superhuman intelligence is still vague. How superhuman. The problem is intelligence in comics ias hard to gauge. The Leader has superhuman intellignece but Dr Doom is arguably smarter or just as smart.

So I dont know what to say really its not like strength levels. Ok lets says Bats intelligence is tripled. Thats all I can think of, that should be superhuman.

Soljer
Get a grip? Who said I was excited? erm.

I was just pointing out the ridiculousness of the thread....

"Reed Richards has the infinity gauntlet for this thread, but instead of giving him normal powers, it's gonna....oh, I dunno, let him be really good at martial arts! Yeah! That's it!"

Alfheim
Get a grip? Who said I was excited? erm.

I was just pointing out the ridiculousness of the thread....

"Reed Richards has the infinity gauntlet for this thread, but instead of giving him normal powers, it's gonna....oh, I dunno, let him be really good at martial arts! Yeah! That's it!"

Yeah well even when I explain shit its still ridiculous anyway. Anyway nevermind. no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.