Batman vs. Iceman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Condor
No prep, in Gotham city.

Glazier
Do you hate Batman?

Condor
No not at all. This would be the ultimate fanboy fight no?

endrict
confused1

Condor
Does Iceman take this 10/10?

Wally West
Theres nothing Batman could do to Iceman, but Iceman could beat Batman in a million different ways with ease.

endrict
Let me guess Batkick FTW?

steverules
batman wins shifty

Alfheim
Originally posted by Condor
No prep, in Gotham city.

C'mon man...geeez. Give him prep.

Condor
Batman could use his anti-ice spray and we might have a problem.

Condor
Or couldn't Batman attack Iceman with a chemical, lets say rock salt or something...I know Icey would grow back but it would continue to eat away at him....

starlock
Condor -he definetly needs preperation time for a win here

The respect threads are a good place to examine before a thread like this is made,no disrespect to you or batman,but i cant see bats getting one win

Lets even say batman goes first,iceman is going to take him out quick,where as bats might damage him or maybe distract him

Now give him lets say 1 day of prep
bats makes a special suit (one designed to combat mr freeze lets say)
he tries and make a mutant dampner-and a molecular cohesion device

guy222
No prep, in Gotham city.

i like bruce and bobby

Condor
Well if it's at night, I don't see any immediate advantage iceman would have.

His Airness
Iceman 10/10 easily

RSSR
The only real threats to Iceman are telepaths, matter/energy manipulators, reality warpers....

Batman with prep is in for some loonngg all-nighters to come up with a way to take down Bobby....

starlock
Well if it's at night, I don't see any immediate advantage iceman would have.

OK your only stipulation is that there is no prep time,everything else is under the default rules

they know they are fighting each other, and have basic knowledge of each other,
In a recent story arc iceman can be everywhere at once,can hide himself inside another person, etc etc etc,

Now if the stipulation was batman is hiding and setting up an ambush with prep i would gladly give some wins and entertain a debate about it,if the right stipulations were made

Not trying to be mean or anything,but bats will not take one win here

jasonk3

laughing ................................................... no expression

LORDSIDIOUS01
Batman has bestted Mr. Freeze and Captain Cold constantly. Iceman is far more superior than they are, but, Batman will wear a specially designed batsuit and that will make the difference. Batman ftw.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Glazier
Do you hate Batman?

Silent Master
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Batman has bestted Mr. Freeze and Captain Cold constantly. Iceman is far more superior than they are, but, Batman will wear a specially designed batsuit and that will make the difference. Batman ftw.

No prep, in Gotham city.

psycho gundam
batman beat superman.batman's super-power is money.he is a combo of dd/black panther and ironman.

HE BEAT SUPERMAN!

draxx_tOfU

priceless!

laughing out loud

Faceman
This is worse than the Batman vs. Human Torch thread.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Glazier
Do you hate Batman? yes

spidey-dude
Originally posted by psycho gundam
batman beat superman.batman's super-power is money.he is a combo of dd/black panther and ironman.

HE BEAT SUPERMAN! super-power ? laughing laughing laughing please tell me what powers does he have ?

Bentley
We are talking about a mutant so powerful than can pull some wins about freaking Flash. And Batman is what? Human?

lifeisaglich
A human that can kick godly asses....don't mind me you just forgot to put the subtext.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.