Arm Wrestling match Superman vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
There has been debate just how strong Thanos is. In my opinion he has to be around and enraged Hulk's strength. Thanos fought Warrior Madness Thor who even If he didn't have the power gem was in berserker mode and in that state is 10 times stronger then normal.

His Airness
Thanos

carver9
thanos

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
There has been debate just how strong Thanos is. In my opinion he has to be around and enraged Hulk's strength. Thanos fought Warrior Madness Thor who even If he didn't have the power gem was in berserker mode and in that state is 10 times stronger then normal.

clark

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by golem370

Thanos was easily matching WM Thor when he HAD the power gem. He is far over an enraged Hulk. Without a major sundip, Supes is ****ed. no

boriquaking55
Thanos

His Airness
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Thanos was easily matching WM Thor when he HAD the power gem. He is far over an enraged Hulk. Without a major sundip, Supes is ****ed. no

Thanos was actually on the losing end of that bout. Their is nothing remotely easy about getting your ass handed to you. Without tech Thanos would have lost that battle. However even so Thanos is still physically stronger than Superman.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Thanos cheats his way to a victory.

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by His Airness
Thanos was actually on the losing end of that bout. Their is nothing remotely easy about getting your ass handed to you. Without tech Thanos would have lost that battle. However even so Thanos is still physically stronger than Superman. Thanos used the exact same technique on Odin, that he did Thor...

Also, Thanos doesn't have strength feats (lifting, arm wrestling), he only has punching, and overpowering feats.
Hell if I know if he can arm wrestle.

mykke
Thanos wins this one

Soljer
Originally posted by guy222
clark

Only if the match is taking place in a sun.

long pig
Thanos doesn't have any strength feats. So....there ya' go.

Superman by default.

Soljer
Originally posted by long pig
Thanos doesn't have any strength feats. So....there ya' go.

Superman by default.

Next up:

Arm Wrestling; The Hulk versus the Living Tribunal!

spidey-dude
hulk vs juggernaut armwrestle

spidey-dude
http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/4365/armwrestlelargeeditediz2.jpg

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/7131/herculesvsthoreditedwb7.jpg

long pig
Originally posted by Soljer
Next up:

Arm Wrestling; The Hulk versus the Living Tribunal!
Are you insinuating that Thanos is as far above Superman as LT is above Hulk?
Looks like it.

Seriously, he's got no strength feats and no other physical feats that say he's even a match for superman, much less superior.

Can Superman smash Thing & Prof Hulk's heads together? Yes, probably better than Thanos did.

Thanos isn't that damn powerful, people. Stop the insanity!

spidey-dude
Looks like it.

Seriously, he's got no strength feats and no other physical feats that say he's even a match for superman, much less superior.

Can Superman smash Thing & Prof Hulk's heads together? Yes, probably better than Thanos did.

Thanos isn't that damn powerful, people. Stop the insanity! RIP supes if he fights thing and hulk at the same time.

WorldWarHulk
Looks like it.

Thanos isn't that damn powerful, people. Stop the insanity! I remember you saying he wasn't that durible either...

long pig
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
I remember you saying he wasn't that durible either...
Did I? I remember saying his greatest power was his durability. Hmm...easy to get those things confused, I guess.

WorldWarHulk
Did I? I remember saying his greatest power was his durability. Hmm...easy to get those things confused, I guess. Well, Juggs KOing him... erm

spidey-dude
Looks like it.

Thanos isn't that damn powerful, people. Stop the insanity! look it up boy of how powerful thanos is and what he is capable of doing

Soljer
Looks like it.

Thanos isn't that damn powerful, people. Stop the insanity!

It's called exaggeration, long pig. It can often expose faulty logic - since 'good' logic should be able to be extended.

Thanos loses by 'default' for lack of lifting things....

When was the last time you saw the Living Tribunal lift a damned thing?

Endless Mike
Thanos takes this, DOS Superman was barely above his Byrne - era weakness, while Thanos was taking on Odin at the period you put him in.

llagrok
Living Tribunal needs lifting? He's more powerful than warlock/thanos+infinity gauntlet

Soljer
Originally posted by llagrok
Living Tribunal needs lifting? He's more powerful than warlock/thanos+infinity gauntlet

That's the point.

Thanos has displayed his power in ways BESIDES lifting. It's clear that his strength >> Superman's.

dvampire
Superman breaks Thanos arm.

Kurash
Originally posted by spidey-dude
RIP supes if he fights thing and hulk at the same time.

confused

BobbyD
Originally posted by spidey-dude
RIP supes if he fights thing and hulk at the same time.

Uh....hmmm....lemme see. NOT!

Even though that still has nothing to do with this thread.

golem370
Thanos is more then just lifting heavy things. He is suppose to around the same strength as Forgotten One and I believe that was before he had upgrades.

Estacado
Originally posted by dvampire
Superman breaks Thanos arm.
thumb down

spidey-dude
Originally posted by BobbyD
Uh....hmmm....lemme see. NOT!

Even though that still has nothing to do with this thread. tell that to the person that posted that.

Superboy Prime
I think an arm-wrestling match is different from smacking class 100 peeps around.

I'll side with Mr. Maggedon pulling Kent.

*Then vanishes into the speed force to avoid getting hammered by Thanos supporters.*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.