All the Sith Sit Down & Talk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
In a cantina on Korriban, all the Sith Lords gather to have conversations with each other.

What do they talk about and do?

zephiel7
They'd strip down bare bottom and have gratuitous sex.

Darth Sexy
I think they'd discuss the complexities of the socioeconomic crisis on Ziost.

jollyjim311
That would be a big cantina.
Maul picks on Bandon and Sirak because they are same character as him, only less cool, less powerful, and they were made up later.

Seriously: Wrongfully assuming that things don't get instantly violent, the Bane-Sidious era Sith probably tell about the Rule of two, and then realize that there are thousands of Sith in the room, and there is an uncomfortable silence.

Apollo Cloud
Marka Ragnos and Exar Kun talk dirty to each other.

zephiel7
Like I said previously, there are a lot of caresses, moans, and dirty looks.

I'll leave now.

Count Makashi
They are comparing who has the longest ''lightsaber''

Nikkolas
A Palpatine and Traya sex video is released and is instantly labeled the most powerful weapon of the dark side.

zephiel7
You have to remember that a majority of these guys (with the exceptions of Anakin who had Padme, Ulic and Aleema, and Revan who probably got it on with Bastila) have a lot of "passion," but never got to use it, because they were:

A: Too damn ugly
B: Too damn old
C: Were at the wrong places at the wrong times

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by Nikkolas
In a cantina on Korriban, all the Sith Lords gather to have conversations with each other.

What do they talk about and do?

They all (except Bane) kill each other.

Darth Sexy
you guys are all gay

Nikkolas
Nah. I'm bi.

Darth Subjekt
no expression

Tangible God
Realistically, since I'm assuming this is a planned event:

All the smart ones would be trying to get their secrets out of each other, the dumb or weak ones would be looking for friends to cozy up to, and at the end, the smartest one(s) who planned ahead would somehow try to poison the room, or flood it, or conspire to have an asteroid hit the cantina and blow a hole in the surface bigger than the Death Star, while "just slipping off to the bathroom."

I'm guessing that would be Sidious, Traya, maybe Revan or Bane. Of course, Sidious or teh Ragnos would simply uber their way out of the "disaster."

zephiel7
I like wimen

ADarksideJedi
My guess is about the rebels and jedis.and maybe some new laws that they want to pass.jm

Kadesh
4 of them, palpatine exar revan and dooku have no place to sit and they are bare naked.

Palpatine grabs a stool and decides to share it, so he over turns the stool and 4 of them sit....

kamikz

Rampant ox
Originally posted by Kadesh
4 of them, palpatine exar revan and dooku have no place to sit and they are bare naked.

Palpatine grabs a stool and decides to share it, so he over turns the stool and 4 of them sit....

What the f**k?

Count Makashi
Originally posted by Kadesh

Why are they naked, are they nudists or something?

Riverollv
They plan the Jedi Order's ultimate destruction.

Quinlan-Vos
They don't. This situation is never gonna happen.

a) Most of them aren't trusting enough.
b) They're all dead.
c) Name one Sith Lord who EVER had a social gathering, especially in a cantina, of all places?

Riverollv
Oh, come on, man. You know it's obviously not true. We're just saying. Okay, let's sy it happens, what do you think they'll talk about?

Tangible God
Nothing. It's not even feasible. If they ever did sit down and talk, they really WOULD kill each other.

Lightsnake
Nah, they'd all just kill Ludo Kressh

Darth Sexy
I could see 12 sith lords sitting around a poker table playing Texas Hold'em. Then Ludo Kressh cheats and they all annihiliate each other with the force because they find out all 12 of them have been cheating.

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by jollyjim311
That would be a big cantina.
Maul picks on Bandon and Sirak because they are same character as him, only less cool, less powerful, and they were made up later.

Seriously: Wrongfully assuming that things don't get instantly violent, the Bane-Sidious era Sith probably tell about the Rule of two, and then realize that there are thousands of Sith in the room, and there is an uncomfortable silence.

LOL! laughing out loud

vader11
Originally posted by Riverollv
They plan the Jedi Order's ultimate destruction.

Null ARC Avis
you guys are freaks. funny freaks, but freaks non the less. I belive that hey would all talk about wtf is going on with the sith, and why they keep losing to the jedi. Some people would support Banes Rule of 2, and say it nearly worked. others would think the brotherhood of darkness is better, and others would think the old ways were right. then they would tear at each other like Tu'katas to a graverobber.

Nihilus would eat all of them, though....

Kadesh
Originally posted by Null ARC Avis

Nihilus would eat all of them, though.... Sidious and kun would own nihilus and they will play strip poker, now we see if nihilus has a cock that can hisss like his voice or not

Tangible God
His ass can.

Jam-Jul_Lison
First off let's assume this is the afterlife. It makes it seem more likely. Now Anakin ain't there since he went back to the light side. First off I can see a lot of them yelling at each other and complaining about how this jedi and that jedi killed them. Then Palpatine and Kun start talking to each other about Luke being responsible for the both of them being dead. This is taking into account the EU. Then Palpatine complains about his former apprentice Anakin. Dooku said, "Oh stop obsessing over that whiny little b*tch." Palpatine blast him with force lightning which knocked Dooku into another sith. He attacks Palpatine and soon they are all fighting except for Bane and Kun who slip out the back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.