KMC Green Writing Competition #1 - Story Posting

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine
Post your stories here.

In 24 hours, this thread is closed.

Get Posting.

Good luck.

vincent

Baby Bear
Instinct

A red hyundai was speeding down the narrow path that followed into the woods. Inside the car was a drunk jock that played for Michigan State university football team. He was so buzzed that he couldn't remeber his name.

He stops the car in the middle of the road.He gets out so he can use a bathroom at a bush. He approaches the bush.

*Shake *

A squirrel hops out the bush and stares at the guy, Billy with with its small pitch black eyes.

Billy gives an angry expression"Get the f*ck outta my way you stupid furball!"

He kicks at the squirrel and misse in his attempted.

"Finally I can get some damn peace around......"

A low growl behind him interrupts. What ever it was it sound like like it was ruthless and didn't take kindly to Billy's presence. Billy slowly turns his head to see a 8ft figure hovering over him. Its eyes widen as drool drops from its fangs.

Let the hunt begin!

Billy runs off into the woods tripping over twigs trying to recover his falls. It seemed that fear finally struck the teen Every second he would look back to see the figure tearing past trees. He began to sweat due to the agonizing running. He throws off his jacket and continues to run. He looks back again to see that the figure is gone.

Billy knows its time to haul ass back to his car and take off. So he runs back to his hyundai.

He sits in his car and smirks.

"Man, I need to stop drinkin the booze!"

He closes the door and starts up the car.He closes the doors. Some saliva spurted on the back of his neck. He looks in the rear view mirror to see the Same figure earleir.

He tries to get out but the figure wraps its claw around his neck and starts to tear into billys shoulder.

Now its a struggle.The car shakes. The radio is turned on due to the struggle.

"Kill Caustic" by AFI comes on. The volume is turned high to block the bloodcurdling screams of the now dead Billy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

*Bell Rings *

Its michigan stae university home of the spartans. A place for all typical teens to come up in a collge. Down the hall sopohmore, Remy Morales was packing his books in his locker. When he was finished he walked to go to math class.

On his way there he encounterd senior, Zachary who was a jock and senior, Darcy who was the cheerleader kissing in the janitors closet. Remy peaks into the closet "Uh what are you doing? This is janitors closet!"

Zachary turns his attention to Remy"Shut up or I'll...."

Remy ignores him and walks away. He then encounters Rebecca and Matthew who were also sopohmores. Matthew was smart and his blues eyes would charm most girls.

"What's up Matthew?" Remy asked.

"Nothing. Just gettin ready for clas. What about you?"

"I caught Zachary and Darcy in the closet making out. Thats all."

Rebecca smiles"I meet you two at class. bye"

Remy nodds his head. He takes out a comb to comb his long black hair.

"You know Zachary never acted like that when Billy was around."Matthew said.

"I wonder where billy is anyways"Remy said.

Matthew shruggs his shoulders. They walk to class and make it just in time.

After class.....

Matthew walks down the hall with Rebecca when something catches their attention outside. There is a whole crowd of people gathered by a tree.

It was so crowded that you couldn't see what they were looking at.

Matthew peaks out the window and looks at Rebecca."You know what they are doing?"

Rebecca hunches her shoulders clueless.

Matthew grabs rebecca arm."Well remy is out there. C'mon lets go find out!"

Baby Bear
Chapter 2

People and teens were gathered around the tree. Some people crying and some were just wasn't showing much sympathy as others. Matthew and Rebecca saw Remy trying to get past the crowd of people.

Matthew waves his hand."Remy over here!"he shouted.

Remy turns his head and sees his friend calling him. He jogs over by him speechless.

Matthew raised his eyebrow "Whats wrong? Why are all these people here?"

Remy sighs."That guy, Billy.........He's dead. I heard he was torn tto bits. Thats just a rumor. I reall don't know actually. It happened like two days ago after spring break. There might be a psychopath that did this."

Rebecca's lips cringe until a band of gothic outcast line up behind them.

Matthew squints his eyes with his focus on the balck colored teens."I don't trust those bastards. I don't trust them as far as I can spit."

Remy smirks."And thats not too far now is it? They probably did do it since billy sat there and picked on their leader, James. You can't skip to conclusions anyway."

That bastard deserved it. Remy thought.

Out of nowhere Zachary comes up to the crowd of gothic teens and knocks down James.

"You dumb sissy. You killd Billy!he shouted. "Your going to get a a** whoopin in front of everybody!"

Zachary pulls out a belt and whoops the defenseless guy all over the body.

Matthew shakes his head in shame"Lets go to the dormitory so we can escape this nonsense."

----------------------------------------------------------------------
At the dormitory........

The three were inside their dormitory. Its getting late and there are no more classes left. It seems that Matthew and Rebecca went into the same room to talk. Remy always thought they had a love connection going so he decides to go to his own room.

Remy walks down the hall with his hands stuffed in his dark blue jeans. He finally reaches his room.

He lays on the bed and turns on the radio to his favorite song by My Chemical Romance"Helena" Something about the melody made it unique to him. He closes his eyes and folds his hands on his chest.

*Knock *

"Who is it?" Remy shouts.

"Its Connor!"

"Damn.That geek always is trying to bother me!"

Connor was the geek tyrant of the university. He was just ridiculous. He was always collecting comics.

Connor opens the door.

"I just got this were wolf comic a few days ago!"

Remy shruggs his shoulders"And?......"

Connor gives Remy the comic."Did you know that werewolves can be killed by silver?They're real , you know that?"

Remy laughs."Your small minded. This isn't real. I wanna borrow this for a couple of days. Thanks!"

Remy pushes conner out of the room and shuts the door.He reads the comic.

-----------------------------------------------------

Matthew and Rebceca room............

Its looks like Mathew and Rebecca are still awake and on the computer reasearching Billy's death.

"You find anything yet?"Matthew asked.

Rebecca is typing away on the computer.

"Rebecca, did you here me?"

"Here it is. Billy J. Watkins is the quarterback of michigan state........."

Mathew patts his hands on the desk."We know that. What about his murder?Scroll down somemore."

Rebecca takes a deep breath."Okay. He was murdered in pinewood creek. The young man was found mutilated in his 2006 hyundai.His neck was torn out..........his arms were missing." Rebecca pauses and stops reading the passage.

"I can't read this anymore its too gross, Mathew."

Rebecca gets out of the chair so matthew can read the passage. A figure walked past their room. She finds out that it was the goth leader, James. It appears that he was licking a red substance off his lips with a bookbag close to his side.

"Uh, Matt that gothic boy just walked past our door."

Baby Bear
Chapter 3

Remy was in his dorm room reading that werewolf comic that connor gave him earlier. He was on the bed lying down. He was reading a passage of the comic quietly.

"This kinda interesting. I wonder where connor got this from."

A figure walks by Remy door and stops in the doorway.It caught his attention.

Remy gets off the bed and stands up facing the person with the comic well in hand.He gets a good look at the person and notices it is that James guy.

"What's good?"Remy asked.

The goth kid puts on a strange wicked smile."Nothing. But im sure Im going to get into something!"

Remy looks at the guy like he is crazy.What the hell is he talking about?

James walks inside the room and shuts the door behind him. He puts a chair in front of the door.What is he doing?

Remy jaw drops."C'mon man Im not gay I don't go that way sorry!"

James opens up the bookbag"Your in for a surprise!You'll never seen anything like it!"

Remy looks down at the bag that had something in it obviously.Remy shakes his head as his heart starts to beat faster and faster.Its beating fast enough where you can literally here it beating out of his chest.

"I can hear your heart beating! Thats what I want. Your blood bank.You know its a full moon tonight, right?" James said in a scratchy voice.

"Yeah why?"Remy asked.

James pulls out two heads from the bookbag.He drops them on the floor letting them roll towards Remy. Blood was coming from the beheaded victims.

"Oh my god! Thats Zachary and Darcy!"

Remy looks up and drops the comic in fear. He sees a 8ft figure towering over him with blood dripping from its fangs. The beast gives a roar. The roar didn't wake up anyone else because he slaughtered the whole entire school except for three people.

Remy gulps and backs away from the creature. The radio is still on its turned on to "Miss Murder" By AFI. The volume was high and loud.

What is there for Remy to do? Will he die?

derrick666

derrick666

Baby Bear
Chapter 4

Matthew heard a roaring noise down the halls of the dormitory. It made him curious about what was going on.Rebecca heard it too so they ran out the room and saw a closed door that was Remy's room.

Screaming and hollering was heard in the room. But the music was draining out the yelling.

"What's wrong with remy?" Rebecca asked.

"I don't know!"

Matthew turns the doorknob but he can't open it.Kicking the door open didn't pass his mind at all. Maybe Remy was having a party he thought.Matthew turned the knob once more but no luck.

"You think those gothic kids are beating him? I saw James walking down the hall with a bookbag."

Matthew hunched his shoulders.

"Open up Remy!!!!!"Matthew shouted as he pounded on the door.

It was no answer.

------------------------------------------------------------
Remy's Room..........

Remy was getting chased all over the room by the beast. His bed was flipped over his dresser were knocked down. He had no choice but to keep moving otherwise he would be dog food.

Remy picks up a lamp and throws it at the werewolf.The lamp hit the wolf in the face breaking into small pieces. The pieces shattered onto the face of the beast and cut its nose, mouth and forehead.

The werewolf was rubbing the glass out of its eyes. This gave Remy more time to get himself out of this situation. Remy runs towards the door and shouts.

"Matthew. You gotta help me call the police or..."

*Bam *

The strong arm of the creature smacks Remy sending him flying into the wall.Remy was in critical pain it looks like he had whiplash. He turns over slowly to see a silver cross pendant that he had kepting under the dresser.

He remebers what connor told when he said wolves can be killed with silver. He picks up the pendant and walks towards the wolf in pain. Remy better watch here he's going. The werewolf pauses and stares at the boy for a second.

"You don't like silver!"

Remy is getting arrogant now that he knows that the wolf his backing away. Unfortunately remy slips on the floor due to the blood from the heads. His back is in serious pain.The pendant falls out his hand.

The werewolf gets comfortable and jumps on Remy looking into the eyes of his next victim.The wolf growls as its eyes ligt up to a tinted yellow. It slowly opens up its mouth ready to chomp into his neck.

Do something Remy!!!!

Remy throws his arm towards the direction of the cross pendant. His fingers slipping and sliding.Finally he got hold of the cross and stabs it in the monsters eye. The monster falls over on its back giving a last roar.

Remy crawls towards the door and pushes the chair out of the way. In comes Rebecca and Matthew.

"What the hell was going on?"Matthew asked.

"Lets just say I got .........*huff* hairy situation!"Remy responded.

"You feelin okay?"Rebecca asked.

Remy shakes his head."I sure in the hell don't feel like a million bucks! I believe that thing right there is your answer. It killed Zachary and Darcy too."

"You damn right. So much blood everywhere!"Matthew said.

The werewolves muscle strucrue disintergrated and transformed back to James. But it appears that James is dead since he had the Pendant imbedded in his eye. He was finally put out of his misery no more teasing or tricks.

"What now?"Remy asked.

"Call the cops!"Matthew said.

The three walked out of the dormitory holding Remy up on his own too feet.It looks like life won't be the same.

----------------------------------------------------------
two hours later.....

The cops arrived at the school and noticed no one was there. They went into the dormitory to check thing out. Every room they checked bodies were dead.There were two cops.

They reached remy's room and saw a boy on the floor with a pendant sticking out of his eye.

"Well I be dog gone. Who did this?"The cop asked.

He walks up to the body. He shines the light on the poor James. In a instant James grabbed the officers throat and crushed his wind pipe. As for the other cop he wasn't lucky either.

Just when you thought it was over. Legends never DIE!!!!!!!

(I like to put this like a movie so here is the theme song!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMOuXVWl1vI

Naruto91

Naruto91

Sweet Escape

*=DeathReaperr'

*=DeathReaperr'
how come the thread hasnt been locked yet :P

Baby Bear
I wonder why 2. It has been past 24 hours. Only 5 people posted a story!

*=DeathReaperr'
24 hours yet?

derrick666
hmmm... whats up with this contest?

Vinny Valentine
STOP Posting in this thread.

I will announce a message in a day or so. Just hold on

wiccan999

wiccan999

wiccan999
Chapter three -The Finale
This revelation bothered her, how could she be both demonic and a champion of God? Shamus had said the life of a slayer is brutal and short lived... Pushing the dark thought's away, she tried to forget them and focus on the matter at hand. She had come before the Elders and received her answers. Now she had to stop the menace of this Death Knight... Her vision's had showed her when and where to find the Knight and what would happen to the World if she failed.
Shuddering at the memory of the vision's, she remembered the ear piercing screams and the World covered in fire with ancient powerful demons roaming free... Her Visions had also shown her death and destruction pouring forth from the Hellmouth. Focusing her attention to the present, she set off for the center of the Hellmouth. Shamus had told her that the Slayer was always alone, but she was not alone in this fight... Her lover Shamus was at her side. Also with them was a small band of Native Warrior's and Medicine Men.
After walking for a while they came to a clearing in the forest. This clearing stretched out for miles. In the center of the field stood the Knight and in his hands he wielded an ancient sword that shined with living electrical light. The Knight was clad in steel-black Armor that covered his entire body. Shamus said to her:
The Knight is beginning the black ritual to open the gate-ways between this World and all others including the many realm's of Hell.
Taking in the surroundings of the Death Knight she saw that the Knight was surrounded by a handful of men, woman and children.. Madeline wondered what these people were doing here? Her Slayer sense's told her that something was wrong with them.. As the Slayer and her allies neared the Knight, Madeline knew now what was wrong with them. Upon closer inspection. She could see the rotting flesh falling off of the people surrounding the Knight.
They are the living dead. zombies, reanimated by the Death Knight's dark necromantic power. Shamus informed her.
Just then the weather changed drastically, black storm clouds covered the skies and lightning struck the Earth scorching all it touched... Funnel clouds formed in the distance, than the earth below began to shake and tremble. Below the Knight a black hole of energy opened and screams could be heard coming from it. The Slayer yelled to her lover: What is happening?
Her Watcher and lover yelled back over the howling wind It's begun, the gate's are beginning to open, the Death Knight must be killed and only then will the gate's of the Hellmouth close and lock once again.
With a look of determination Madeline stated Then we attack now The Medicine Men began chanting and banging on their drums. Madeline knew that they were invoking a magic's that would temporarily neutralize the zombies.
The Death Knight looked at the approaching Slayer and her allies, with a command he ordered the zombies to KILL ALL THE MORTALS The zombie's hearing the command of their master charged screaming in fury towards Madeline and her tribe.
The Medicine men continued chanting as a blue light radiated from them and began swirling around them forming a vortex of energy. The light grew brighter and brighter and then shot into the storm clouds above... Bolts of lightning struck the zombie's and all of them dropped to the ground jerking and twitching now completely immobilized.

Seeing her chance Madeline ran full speed at the Death Knight to meet him for the final battle. Stopping ten feet away from the Death knight. The Knight regarded the Slayer and maliciously stated Slayer Your little power is Nothing. You can never stop me. I will open the gates of this Hellmouth and unleash Hell upon this Earth.

The Knight sprang at Madeline ready to slice and slash her with the sword. With the speed of thought she focused her mind magics and blasted a wave of pure kinetic energy at the Knight, which sent him crashing backwards.

The Knight smashed hard onto the ground and the sword landed twenty feet away from him. The Death Knight got up off the ground with hate in his eye's. The Death Knight gazed at the Slayer and began incanting a spell. As the Knight quickly finished the incantation a bolt of dark-green energy fired from his hands at the Slayer. She screamed as the energy hit her in the shoulder burning her skin. The energy blow knocked her off balance as she hit the ground hard. The Death Knight laughed cruelly as his zombie horde rose from the dead once more.

A arrow struck one of the zombie's in the head effectively shattering the brain and disabling him. The band of Native warrior's led by the Watcher Shamus attacked the remaining zombie's. Madeline got up burned and bruised. She took in her surroundings and seen that the Death Knight was going for the mystic sword... Madeline concentrated and focused her mind-magic and levitated the sword into the air and promptly threw it away from the Knight.

Madeline was joined by her lover Shamus who helped her off the ground. The Death Knight yelled in anger and looked at the Slayer and began incanting another black spell... As the Knight finished his incantation he conjured a huge ball of black-fire. The Knight flicked his hands at the Slayer and sent the fire-ball her way... Before the fire-ball reached her, Shamus jumped in the path of the black-flames to protect his lover from harm. Shamus screamed out in agony as the fire struck him and burned every inch of his body. Shamus dropped to the ground dead and burned to a crisp.

Seeing her lover die before her eyes left Madeline in shock and disbelief. The Death Knight laughed cruelly at her, than using his dark necromancy raised Shamus's burned body from the dead. The Death Knight ordered the newly-risen zombie to kill the Slayer. Madeline made no attempt to stop the Shamus-zombie, she could not bring herself to attack what was once her lover. From admist the battling zombie's and Native's, a warrior fired his bow and shot a arrow at the former Watcher's head destroying the brain and returning the body to the dead. Seeing her lover's body drop to the ground once again stirred deep dark emotion's within her...

The Slayer felt an intense and powerful rage consume her. Her eye's turned completely black as she then levitated into the air. Using her Mind-magic, Madeline sent out a blast of kinetic energy which slammed into the Knight knocking him into a tree. The tree splintered into piece's as he slammed into it. Madeline than levitated the Death Knight into the air and held him in a bind using her mind-magics.

The Death Knight became enraged and began incanting another black spell... Before the Knight could finish his spell Madeline ripped out his tongue. She could feel her rage fueling her psychic gift's, giving her more power than she ever had before. Looking up into the sky and seeing the lightning, Madeline used her mind-magic and brought down a bolt of lightning to strike the Knight. The Death Knight screamed out in pain as the lightning fried and blackened his body.

The Death Knight was charred-black and smoking but still he lived... Seeing the sword thirty feet away, Madeline used her mind-gift and levitated the sword into the air... and with sheer force flung the sword at the Death Knight's heart. The sword struck the Knight in his chest slicing through his armor with ease. The Knight screamed as the sword began mystically consuming him mind, body and spirit. The sword flared with white light as it sucked in the Knight. The light died down and disappeared as the sword dropped to the ground with no visible trace of the Death Knight remaining.

The weather all around the battle ground was still storming and deep fissure's formed in the earth. Half of the Native warrior's were dead and six zombie's remained. The Native warriors were losing the fight with the living dead. Madeline took in her surroundings, there ten feet away lay her lover's dead body and twenty yards away the black-hole/gate-way was still screaming and vortexing. It was emitting dark blue light flashes and bolt's of black lightning.
Than the portal began sucking in the land around it. Animal's, dead bodies and other bit's of debris flew into the portal... The Native's were holding onto tree trunk's to keep from being sucked into the portal. The zombie's were not so lucky as they were all sucked in. Than one of the many Hell dimension's could be seen within the black-hole.

The Sword Madeline thought the sword had consumed the Knight whole so his power reside's within the sword now and that power is keeping this cursed gate-way open. I must destroy the sword...

Just as Madeline was going to smash the sword, a huge tornado formed from the portal and sucked her towards it. She was instantly lifted off her feet and thrown toward's the mystic gate-way. Just as she was going to pass through the portal into Hell she stopped herself using her mind-magics. As Madeline floated there inches from the portal, she knew she had to break the sword.

She used her Slayer strength augmented by her mind-magics and punched the sword shattering it into several piece's. With the sword-key broken the portal started to close in on itself. Before the portal completely closed, demon's pulled Madeline through. She was taken punching and kicking into the Hell dimension.

With the destruction of the sword-key the Black-hole closed in on itself disappearing... The weather above returned to it's normal state and the earth quit shaking. The threat of the End had passed... For now.

Aliies
uh... Wiccan999... Vinny said stop, two days ago in fact >.<

Sorry I havn't been around for this Vin, can I get a prize for considering it, however long after it's finished? :3

Syren
Wiccan999, I've judged the entries that were in before the due date. Unless Vinny says otherwise, I won't be judging yours as it's late. Obviously if Vinny allows it then I will smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.