What are the biggest issues for you in the comming elections?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starhawk
I read the other thread and I wanna know what issues are most important to you guys and if you have any suggestions on how to fix those issues or what you would like to see done.

chithappens
This will likely get merged

Starhawk
The other thread is about what do the care about, this one is about what do the voters want and how would you like to see things changed.

Devil King
Doesn'r matter. It's the same thing. On top of that, the other thread is far too general. This won't do any better.

debbiejo

The economy in Michigan. We're becoming a ghost state........ crybaby

Starhawk
Originally posted by debbiejo

The economy in Michigan. We're becoming a ghost state........ crybaby

You thats an important one, now do you have any ideas on how they could fix that problem?

debbiejo
Yeah I do. Stop out sourcing. I'm getting real tired of talking to India every time I call customer service for anything and everything. Change those damn tariff laws while were at it. Oh, and it would be great if people would start buying American products especially if you live in the US.

All the auto industry jobs left, and those connected with it.
All or most of the Computer industry left and out sourced.
Even Co-America left.
Houses are on the market for years.
There's pages of foreclosures.
5% of the population has moved out of state.
It's predicted that more are moving.
And the economy here, we are told, will only get worse.
And it took Bush years to come here to talk and discuss the problems with the Big 3. (It's rumored because MI is a liberal State, and that didn't make him a wee bit happy)
Of all the 50 States Michigan is at the bottom.

At one time all the major head quarters where located here, but not anymore.

Strangelove
The opening sentence of "Biggest Issues for 2008 Candidates" reads: This is a duplicate thread. Reporting for merge or closure.

Storm
Please use the following link: Biggest Issues for 2008 Candidates.

Thank you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.