Star Trek, Buffy & Memoirs!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LXI
I think I saw the first TMNT when I was 11... Since then I've seen Star Trek, Buffy and Memoirs of a Geisha. Kinda hard for me to picture Patrick Stewart, Sarah Michelle Gellar and Zhang Ziyi as ninja turtles. Should be interesting... when you think of their careers they've all been on the fringe of mainstream film/TV and have helped shape different genres. Can't wait to see it... I hear the graphics are amazing in the movie... not surprising given that it's being produced by a HK film studio!

LXI

rachelhm
ooooo i cant wait to see TMNT! It looks soo good! Amazing! and the ninja's look so cute hehehe! Its got Sarah Michelle Gellar in it from buffy - big fan! ive watched the trailors loads and hopefully *finger's crossed* im going to go c it with a big group of friends! they're dying to c it too...yay! so excited...i agree the graphics will b great!! so cool! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.