'Old' D.C. Gods vs New

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golden Shower
If Olympus and the Egyptian Gods whent to War with Apokolips and New Genesis who would win ? smile

Galan007
New Gods.

Golden Shower
Originally posted by Galan007
New Gods.

I really would have to disagree, when you consider that Darksied regularly gets punked by Superman, and he's go to be in the top five most powerful New Gods. Some one like Ra or Zeus would even register Superman.

Galan007
Originally posted by Golden Shower
I really would have to disagree, when you consider that Darksied regularly gets punked by Superman, and he's go to be in the top five most powerful New Gods. Some one like Ra or Zeus would even register Superman. The 'true' New Gods, (please look at these scans):

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_NewGods1.jpg http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_NewGods2.jpg http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_NewGods3.jpg

guy222
Originally posted by Golden Shower
If Olympus and the Egyptian Gods whent to War with Apokolips and New Genesis who would win ? smile

new gods

Board Walker
Their really is no comparison here.

Everything when in comparison to the new gods when in true form, are like marbles to them. Realities are marbles to them, think about....their very presence destroys reality.

P.S. Thank you Galan for posting those scans, now when ever UniOmi begins to spread his biased ignorance, I will put these before him.

P.S.S. Multiples called me liars, in that what I say concerning DC is not true. Yet every time they are proven wrong, I told them that when the newgods are in true form, realities are but marbles to them, that their very presence destroys reality.

Galan007
Originally posted by Board Walker
P.S. Thank you Galan for posting those scans, now when ever UniOmi begins to spread his biased ignorance, I will put these before him.

P.S.S. Multiples called me liars, in that what I say concerning DC is not true. Yet every time they are proven wrong, I told them that when the newgods are in true form, realities are but marbles to them, that their very presence destroys reality. Not a problem.

And for the record, ALL other Universes exist as nothing but bubbles within the one reality of New Genesis.

The New Gods can pop planets...... entire realities, like pimples.

So yeah, the 'true' New Gods ftw.

Endless Mike
If that's true, then how does Superman beat Darkseid?

TricksterPriest
Plus, Darkseid already smashed the other pantheons on panel, by himself.

Edit: Extreme PIS and he's protected by the source. smile

Galan007
Originally posted by Endless Mike
If that's true, then how does Superman beat Darkseid? Because it's friggin Superman bro.

DC's greatest hero will always be able to do things like that.

Endless Mike
I doubt Superman could defeat Charon (BTW check out my new respect thread)

Galan007
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Edit: Extreme PIS and he's protected by the source. smile yes

Not even Spectre can kill DS. smile

TricksterPriest
yes

Not even Spectre can kill DS. smile

I was talking about Superman, but yeah, that too. And Spectre did try. Darkseid just rezzed in a second.

Galan007
I was talking about Superman, Ohh okay. smile
but yeah, that too. And Spectre did try. Darkseid just rezzed in a second. Yep, 'cause DS is protect by a "higher power" than Spectre, (the Source itself).

Board Walker
If that's true, then how does Superman beat Darkseid?

Most forum members are ignorant of DC, such as UniOmi who claims he reads and understands DC; yet his words say otherwise.

Multiple forum members like to spread the ignorant lie that Superman beats Darkseid regularly, Superman has only defeated DS as of today twice.

All of DS's past defeats from day 1 till now, have been officialy retconned by marvel.

The two losses DS does have to superman, was explained that Superman cannot be eliminated from existence, for he has a special purpose to the source which has a unique plan for him.

Board Walker
I doubt Superman could defeat Charon (BTW check out my new respect thread)

Superman's power really has no limit, as its been hinted the Source itself runs through superman.

Superman has defeated multiversal abstract level beings.

People like to complain that its not within supermans power set to do the things he does, such as warping reality, such as manipulating, creating, and destroying matter; as well as overcoming all his weaknesses.

Supermans power isn't heat vision and heat reducing breath, his power is what ever he desires.

Do you know what I speak of Galan?

Endless Mike
If that's true then Superman should never lose. But he does lose sometimes.

Galan007
Do you know what I speak of Galan? I'll just say that Superman's power-set, has been shown to be whatever it needs to be, and seems to adjust accordingly depending on the situation at hand.

Board Walker
I'll just say that Superman's power-set, has been shown to be whatever it needs to be, and seems to adjust accordingly depending on the situation at hand.

It is explained in the comic though, that supermans potential and destiny is what fuels him; as the source has said, superman has a special purpose, a unique plan just for him.

Supreme being
It is explained in the comic though, that supermans potential and destiny is what fuels him; as the source has said, superman has a special purpose, a unique plan just for him.

To keep making money for DC.

Galan007
It is explained in the comic though, that supermans potential and destiny is what fuels him; as the source has said, superman has a special purpose, a unique plan just for him. Even Mxy has commented on the fact that not only does some version of Superman exist in every Universe in DC, but should he be killed/destroyed that Universe is thrown out of balance, and experiences an Armageddon of sorts.

Anyhow...

Superman is without question DC's ultimate hero, and thus will always be around, and thus will always have a "higher" purpose...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.