Takion vs. Aron the Rogue Watcher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evil_Ash
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/takion33.png
vs.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/Aron.jpg

Who wins?

Skeets
Yeah,That's not Orion...herbnone
Nice edit...sly

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Skeets
Yeah,That's not Orion...herbnone
Nice edit...sly

I have no idea what you are talking about. shock_happy

Board Walker
Takion 10/10, different leagues.

guy222
Uatu defeated Aron

Bentley
Aron beat Molecule Man. Takion loses.

guy222
Aron

Bouboumaster
Aaron

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Board Walker
Takion 10/10, different leagues.

WOW just wow....

Aron in a WTF RAPE STOMP ON TAKION!

skyfather
aron stomps with ease

fangirl101
Takion. Aaron is going to get the beat down. uatu, the stronger of the two got a fat lip from the red hulk.

Bentley
Originally posted by fangirl101
Takion. Aaron is going to get the beat down. uatu, the stronger of the two got a fat lip from the red hulk.

laughing

Originally posted by Bentley
Aron beat Molecule Man. Takion loses.

When did I say that? I don't know that! blink

skyfather
lulz at red hulk punching uatu as an abc logic win for takion

psycho gundam
Takion. Aaron is going to get the beat down. uatu, the stronger of the two got a fat lip from the red hulk. please be joking....

quanchi112
Takion. Aaron is going to get the beat down. uatu, the stronger of the two got a fat lip from the red hulk. This isn't Uatu.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Bentley
laughing

When did I say that? I don't know that! blink Pass the pipe you were smoking in June.

Slaanesh
Aron FTW

Allankles
Isn't Takion practically unkillable? As long as the Source wishes him to live? Even in Genesis when he died (for a brief time) it was because the Source was in crisis, once the Source was restored so was Takion and he comments that he is ever a part of the Source.

Naija boy
Aron and quite easily.

Bouboumaster
Aaron squash Takion like a fly

Allankles
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Aaron squash Takion like a fly

I doubt it. The only thing that squashed Takion was the destructive energies of the godwave. I doubt Aaron is producing such power. Again Takion is one with the Source he can't be killed not unless the Source wishes him dead or the Source itself is in danger of dying like in Genesis.

Bentley
Originally posted by Allankles
I doubt it. The only thing that squashed Takion was the destructive energies of the godwave. I doubt Aaron is producing such power. Again Takion is one with the Source he can't be killed not unless the Source wishes him dead or the Source itself is in danger of dying like in Genesis.

KO is a win.

Lord Feron
Do you guys have any idea what a watcher can do??????? Takion is a freaking scrub compared to him. Watchers are cosmic levels on par with celestials. Give me a freaking break people Spite to the max!

carnage52
Takion. Aaron is going to get the beat down. uatu, the stronger of the two got a fat lip from the red hulk. yeah its red hulk tho uatu was lucky he wasnt punched into a different comic company.

Knowsbleed33
Aron.

guy222
thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by Allankles
I doubt it. The only thing that squashed Takion was the destructive energies of the godwave. I doubt Aaron is producing such power. Again Takion is one with the Source he can't be killed not unless the Source wishes him dead or the Source itself is in danger of dying like in Genesis. This has nothing to do with the source or significance in their universe. You can defeat Takion with less than this power,but it was shown he couldn't survive this blast anyways.

Ds was killed and immediately rezzed by the source. If you die here you lose.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.