Circe vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Can the Man of Steel face down the Circe, the Witch?

No PIS/CIS. Bloodlust on.

1st Battle: Circe is at normal power levels. She has two minutes of prep but she can't stop time or go to another dimension or some crazy sh** like that...

2nd Battle: Circe as the new Wonder Woman (i.e. she has the combined powers of Wonder Woman, Donna Troy, Hercules and Wonder Girl) She possesses both the Lasso of Truth and the Lasso of Lightening. She also possesses the nifty looking Scythe.

3rd Battle: No prep for Circe.

http://images.wikia.com/marvel_dc/images/5/55/Circe_004.jpg

Validus
ermmnone

Skeets
jockey

Draco69
confused

I watch Pokemon
santa

SpunkySmurph
That's not a scythe.

TricksterPriest
How the hell is he taking down Circe, period? confused Didn't she kick the ass of a pantheon of gods?

Draco69
Yeah, but with prep and planning. She's extremely powerful but she can be knocked out if she's hit with enough force.

Superman would have to heavily rely on his speed to win, IMO.

Validus
He'd have to get extremely lucky. We've already seen Circe manipulate Superman into being a mindless being before.

guy222
Originally posted by Draco69
Can the Man of Steel face down the Circe, the Witch?

No PIS/CIS. Bloodlust on.

1st Battle: Circe is at normal power levels. She has two minutes of prep but she can't stop time or go to another dimension or some crazy sh** like that...

2nd Battle: Circe as the new Wonder Woman (i.e. she has the combined powers of Wonder Woman, Donna Troy, Hercules and Wonder Girl) She possesses both the Lasso of Truth and the Lasso of Lightening. She also possesses the nifty looking Scythe.

3rd Battle: No prep for Circe.

http://images.wikia.com/marvel_dc/images/5/55/Circe_004.jpg

circe

xmarksthespot
That's actually a sickle. Couldn't she just make him all SuperDoomsdayman again and manipulate him into doing something stupid that would harm him?

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
That's actually a sickle. Couldn't she just make him all SuperDoomsdayman again and manipulate him into doing something stupid that would harm him?

no expression

Superman punches through all that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.