Dark Raven vs. Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Madvillain
Dark Raven

vs.

Odin himself

who wins???

Mider999
ok and dark raven is?

psy_blade
bump

guy222
Originally posted by Madvillain
Dark Raven

vs.

Odin himself

who wins???

Odin is back

Starhawk
Originally posted by Mider999
ok and dark raven is?

Raven when her demon half takes over.

llagrok
Odin.

Madvillain
Odin?

Board Walker
Raven

His Airness
Originally posted by Board Walker
Raven

Wouldn't have expected a different answer from you. smile

Board Walker
Soul steal for the win

His Airness
Soul steal for the win

When Odin can do the same thing? Doesn't matter as I doubt it would work anyways. smile

Board Walker
Originally posted by His Airness
When Odin can do the same thing? Doesn't matter as I doubt it would work anyways. smile

Soul steal Raven?

Now you are making things up, Odin has never shown to steal a soul, or any manipulation of the soul.

Much less do a thing like that to Raven? No.

Madvillain
Would a speedblitz work?

Board Walker
Originally posted by Madvillain
Would a speedblitz work?

On Raven?

Does anyone here know who Raven is? Much less the version of here stated in the topic?

His Airness
Soul steal Raven?

Now you are making things up, Odin has never shown to steal a soul, or any manipulation of the soul.

Much less do a thing like that to Raven? No.

So Odin enchanting Mjolnir to transmigrate souls(Thor#363) never happened? smile

Board Walker
So Odin enchanting Mjolnir to transmigrate souls(Thor#363) never happened? smile

Ah I suppose that could work as a scan.

But enchanting weapons to do so, and having the power to manipulate souls yourself are two different things.

It is pure speculation to say Odin could out manipulate souls compared to Raven.

And even if odin could control his souls, he is not out powering Raven when it comes to this.

StarsNeverFall7
^ That is like saying Dr. Strange could allow Daredevil to see again, but couldn't do it on himself. No sense.

Of course Odin has the ability, along with a whole crap ton of others and YEARS of experience.

Raven is pretty badass, but she isn't beating Odin.

His Airness
Ah I suppose that could work as a scan.

But enchanting weapons to do so, and having the power to manipulate souls yourself are two different things.

It is pure speculation to say Odin could out manipulate souls compared to Raven.

And even if odin could control his souls, he is not out powering Raven when it comes to this.

How could one have the power to grant an ability, but they themselves not be able to actually use it? Doesn't make since, sounds like a sorry excuse for you to ignore Odin's abilities.

I didn't say he could manipulate her soul, only that I doubt she could so to him because he could do the same.

Which is speculation on your part as you know nothing about Odin. smile

Board Walker
Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7
^ That is like saying Dr. Strange could allow Daredevil to see again, but couldn't do it on himself. No sense.

Of course Odin has the ability, along with a whole crap ton of others and YEARS of experience.

Raven is pretty badass, but she isn't beating Odin.

Full Demon Raven not beating Odin?

Odin's souls is going to be ripped form him the moment this fight starts.

His Airness
How could one have the power to grant an ability, but they themselves not be able to actually use it? Doesn't make since, sounds like a sorry excuse for you to ignore Odin's abilities.

I didn't say he could manipulate her soul, only that I doubt she could so to him because he could do the same.

Which is speculation on your part as you know nothing about Odin. smile

His Airness
Full Demon Raven not beating Odin?

Odin's souls is going to be ripped form him the moment this fight starts.

Which yet again is speculation on your part as you know little to nothing about Odin's abilities. smile

Board Walker
Which yet again is speculation on your part as you know little to nothing about Odin's abilities. smile

I know of almost every single one of Odin's appearances, as well as his many low showings.

Odin nor any of the Asgardians are immortal, not even to age.

Odin has been killed several times.

As well as been imprisoned by Set

His Airness
I know of almost every single one of Odin's appearances, as well as his many low showings.

Odin nor any of the Asgardians are immortal, not even to age.

Odin has been killed several times.

As well as been imprisoned by Set

I doubt that, especially considering you claim Odin has many low showings when at best he has 5. smile

Actually they are. The only reason Asgardians aren't true immortals is because they die during Ragnarok.

All immortals can be killed by another being.

Odin was also the one whom defeated Seth.

Board Walker
I doubt that, especially considering you claim Odin has many low showings when at best he has 5. smile

Actually they are. The only reason Asgardians aren't true immortals is because they die during Ragnarok.

All immortals can be killed by another being.

Odin was also the one whom defeated Seth.

Wrong.

Asgardians unlike the Olympians are not true immortals, and can still die to age, they just age at a much slower rate; that and they can be killed by anyone who has the power to kill them. Its like saying Spiderman is an immortal who can only be killed by other immortals who have the power to do so.

Odin was at first captured, until later rescued from Seth.

5 low showings is what I consider many for one who so many put upon a pedestal.

The point being, hes going to get soul sucked.

His Airness
Wrong.

Asgardians unlike the Olympians are not true immortals, and can still die to age, they just age at a much slower rate; that and they can be killed by anyone who has the power to kill them. Its like saying Spiderman is an immortal who can only be killed by other immortals who have the power to do so.

Odin was at first captured, until later rescued from Seth.

5 low showings is what I consider many for one who so many put upon a pedestal.

The point being, hes going to get soul sucked.

Don't read bio's, read comics. smile

Not once has an Asgardian died of old age. They've been around since the beginning only dieing when their killed during Ragnarok.

Immortals can be killed. How do you think Galactus, and his heralds have died?

The same Seth that he owned, and in what way does Odin being captured deal with him being Immortal?

What?

Something you've still yet to prove. smile

Board Walker
Don't read bio's, read comics. smile

Not once has an Asgardian died of old age. They've been around since the beginning only dieing when their killed during Ragnarok.

Immortals can be killed. How do you think Galactus, and his heralds have died?

The same Seth that he owned, and in what way does Odin being captured deal with him being Immortal?

What?

Something you've still yet to prove. smile

Were going off topic, the whole point of this, was that Raven was going to soul suck him.

Show me some evidence that he is going to be able to resist Raven on such a scale of power as her own.

His Airness
Were going off topic, the whole point of this, was that Raven was going to soul suck him.

Show me some evidence that he is going to be able to resist Raven on such a scale of power as her own.

In other words I was right.

The burden of proof is on you. If you make such an outrageous claim it's your responsibility to back it. smile

Madvillain
Raven ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.