Nullification Vs. Reality Powerhouses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WhiteWitchKing
This isn't a fight. Who do you think can survival ultimate nullification by Reed with the UN?

Each contender takes a direct attack and are NOT allowed to manipulate the attack - durability and healing only.

Contenders

1. Fury
2. Phoenix Force
3. Anomoly
4. MJJ
4. Multi-Eternity
5. Multi-Death
6. Magus W/ IG
7. Living Tribunal

Ultimately nullified? Coma? KTFO? Serious damage but standing? Minor injuries? Laughs it off? Doesn't even flinch?

How do each fare?

Note: List isn't exactly in power order and not a gaunltet.

Burnt Pancakes
Wolverine, wins.

guy222
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
This isn't a fight. Who do you think can survival ultimate nullification by Reed with the UN?

Each contender takes a direct attack and are NOT allowed to manipulate the attack - durability and healing only.

Contenders

1. Fury
2. Phoenix Force
3. Anomoly
4. MJJ
4. Multi-Eternity
5. Multi-Death
6. Magus W/ IG
7. Living Tribunal

Ultimately nullified? Coma? KTFO? Serious damage but standing? Minor injuries? Laughs it off? Doesn't even flinch?

How do each fare?

1. Fury=Stands
2. Phoenix Force=No effect
3. Anomoly=Maelstrom laughs
4. MJJ=Stands
4. Multi-Eternity=No effect
5. Multi-Death=No effect
6. Magus W/ IG=No effect
7. Living Tribunal=Laughs

Good thread smile

Goddess Kali
Anyone with IG will not be effected by Ultamate Nullifier, and Living Tribunal will laugh his 3 heads off.

breeze85
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
...Living Tribunal will laugh his 3 heads off.

Nice one. laughing

guy222
Originally posted by breeze85
Nice one. laughing

bump

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing

Contenders

1. Fury
2. Phoenix Force
3. Anomoly
4. MJJ
4. Multi-Eternity
5. Multi-Death
6. Magus W/ IG
7. Living Tribunal

How do each fare?

Before I start, Multi Death doesnt exist by canon, or on panel statement, but only in the interpretation of a few members of thsi forum. As such i wont comment on the character.

Yes the Fury has survived the destruction of the universe AROUND it but it has never demonstrated that it could survive such power focused directly at it specifically. The Fury has limited energy reserves and as these deplete so does the Furys adaptability and physical prowess, to the point where it can be ripped apart and thereby killed by a class 90 superhuman erm . A direct UN blast would take it out.

LT and Phoenix exist simultaneously within and without time and space so i doubt the UN could truly destroy either. On top of that, by canon, while its avatars can have their physicality shattered, absorbed, used and then re-channeled, the Force itself cannot die, it is totally indestructible in essence.

The Infinity Gauntlet is a weapon that a user must consciously utilize. Without having previously made himself invulnerable and with the rules stating that the UN's energies arent allowed to be manipulated in any way (like Magus did in the Infinity War Saga) then Magus would die IMO.

Unless Jaspers can use his power on himself to make himself invulnerable, then his human frame gets annihilated.

Multi Eternity has no showings to base an argument off of. To include it in such a versus match is the equivalent of debating with Superman Prime or the True Beyonders.

Anomalys Mbody could debatably be destroyed but unless the universe it derives from is destroyed also, the concept will just manifest again via a new Mbody. The same stands for all the abstracts.

guy222
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Before I start, Multi Death doesnt exist by canon, or on panel statement, but only in the interpretation of a few members of thsi forum. As such i wont comment on the character.

Yes the Fury has survived the destruction of the universe AROUND it but it has never demonstrated that it could survive such power focused directly at it specifically. The Fury has limited energy reserves and as these deplete so does the Furys adaptability and physical prowess, to the point where it can be ripped apart and thereby killed by a class 90 superhuman erm . A direct UN blast would take it out.

LT and Phoenix exist simultaneously within and without time and space so i doubt the UN could truly destroy either. On top of that, by canon, while its avatars can have their physicality shattered, absorbed, used and then re-channeled, the Force itself cannot die, it is totally indestructible in essence.

The Infinity Gauntlet is a weapon that a user must consciously utilize. Without having previously made himself invulnerable and with the rules stating that the UN's energies arent allowed to be manipulated in any way (like Magus did in the Infinity War Saga) then Magus would die IMO.

Unless Jaspers can use his power on himself to make himself invulnerable, then his human frame gets annihilated.

Multi Eternity has no showings to base an argument off of. To include it in such a versus match is the equivalent of debating with Superman Prime or the True Beyonders.

Anomalys Mbody could debatably be destroyed but unless the universe it derives from is destroyed also, the concept will just manifest again via a new Mbody. The same stands for all the abstracts.

Do u agree, Beyonders made Reece/Beyonder

New Avengers has a different theory

Symmetric Chaos
The Fury has limited energy reserves and as these deplete so does the Furys adaptability and physical prowess, to the point where it can be ripped apart and thereby killed by a class 90 superhuman erm . A direct UN blast would take it out.

I don't recall the Fury at full power even coming close to being killed by a Class90.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I don't recall the Fury at full power even coming close to being killed by a Class90.

He wasnt, he couldnt. If you read that section about the Fury again, even if you read the little part you quoted me on, you'll see i never said such a thing, neither did i imply such a thing could happen. You misinterpreted.

I made a point about the Furys limited energy reserves. I then illustrated this by saying as his energy levels go down so does his adaptibility and physical prowess. They deplete to the point where a class 90 can kill him.

Where in that did you get me saying a class 90 could kill a full power Fury? confused

Symmetric Chaos
He wasnt, he couldnt. If you read that section about the Fury again, even if you read the little part you quouted me on, you'll see i never said such a thing, neither did i imply such a thing could happen. You misinterpreted.

Oh my bad. I get what you're saying.

Endless Mike
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/maelstromthreatensgalactus.jpg

guy222
Originally posted by Endless Mike
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/maelstromthreatensgalactus.jpg

Hey Mike, what issue

Teh Big G looked afraid big grin

Endless Mike
Quasar #24

guy222
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Quasar #24

Thanks

He looked fearful of the Death Wings in Rom #27

Endless Mike
I haven't read that one, but I've been looking for that series, since that's when he teleported a galaxy or so I've heard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.