Superman Vs. WMThor w/ Power Gem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Kandy
Apparently most people thought that Warrior Madness thor would get stomped by Superman.

By the way, Superman's bloodlusted.

D-Block
Regular Thor is Supes equal in terms of strength and superior when it comes to fire power.Thor is Fast but Supes is his superior when it comes to speed but not enough to make a difference in a fight I seen Thor travel at 3x light speed I beleive Supes has been clocked faster. But IMO if you give either a powerful power amp They should be able to beat the other when I say power amp I am talking about the power gem or sun dip I really don't count WM because that is Thor not holding back just like when Supes let's the mental blocks down. But I think Thor would When in a fight if both were bloodlusted and not holding back.

Bol Gath
I have always seen Thor and Supes as (roughly) equals. WM Thor however should slaughter Supes and giving WM Thor the powergem is just overkill. Supes stands no chance whatsoever.

TheGame17
i've seen superman pissed before, but he rarely even kills. he's what i call a whimp. even with rage, he would still not be able to.

thor wins.

guy222
Originally posted by King Kandy
Apparently most people thought that Warrior Madness thor would get stomped by Superman.

By the way, Superman's bloodlusted.

thor

dvampire
I still say Supes. Thor is dumb in that stat and is still to slow to do anything with Supes. Superman isn't stupid enough to just stand there and brawl with Thor.

King Kandy
Originally posted by dvampire
I still say Supes. Thor is dumb in that stat and is still to slow to do anything with Supes. Superman isn't stupid enough to just stand there and brawl with Thor.
jawdrop

WorldWarHulk
I still say Supes. Thor is dumb in that stat and is still to slow to do anything with Supes. Superman isn't stupid enough to just stand there and brawl with Thor. So, you think it would be stupid for Supes to brawl with Thor, and at the same time, you think Supes is superiour to Thanos in h2h...
I just don't get it...

Observation only, so don't turn this into Supes vs Thanos.

Mider999
so would thanos have defeated thor if he didnt have that device.

dvampire
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
So, you think it would be stupid for Supes to brawl with Thor, and at the same time, you think Supes is superiour to Thanos in h2h...
I just don't get it...

Observation only, so don't turn this into Supes vs Thanos.

Yes it would be stupid for Supes to just brawl with Thor with the PG, when he could easily just speedbiltz and use HV and cold breath to take him down.

Yes Supes speed plus strength makes him a hell of alot more effective in combat then Thanos would do against Thor with the PG.

dvampire
Originally posted by Mider999
so would thanos have defeated thor if he didnt have that device.

Nope. They've never really fought where there was a winner. They're always have some power up when ever they fight each other.

WorldWarHulk
Nope. They've never really fought where there was a winner. They're always have some power up when ever they fight each other. In the first fight they had... Thanos had Thing and Thor down, and was about to finish them before Plot-Device Warlock came in.

llagrok
Originally posted by D-Block
Regular Thor is Supes equal in terms of strength and superior when it comes to fire power.Thor is Fast but Supes is his superior when it comes to speed but not enough to make a difference in a fight I seen Thor travel at 3x light speed I beleive Supes has been clocked faster. But IMO if you give either a powerful power amp They should be able to beat the other when I say power amp I am talking about the power gem or sun dip I really don't count WM because that is Thor not holding back just like when Supes let's the mental blocks down. But I think Thor would When in a fight if both were bloodlusted and not holding back.

That's a badass sig you have. Black Adam and Thor ftw!

Thor 9/10

D-Block
Originally posted by llagrok
That's a badass sig you have. Black Adam and Thor ftw!

Thor 9/10 Thanks

dvampire
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
In the first fight they had... Thanos had Thing and Thor down, and was about to finish them before Plot-Device Warlock came in.

Thanos had the power gem on though, and he didn't take down Materson Thor.

carver9
thor 9/10 without the power gem, just regular thor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.