Ayane vs Subzero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Three times Ayane has tracked down and fought against Kasumi, and three times, Kasumi had fought back against her half-sister's attempts to kill her, the third time Kasumi using the Sky Torn Blast to blast Ayane to the other side of Hamarikyu Gardens.

I know Kasumi doesn't use the Sky Torn Blast. This is for dramatic purposes.

As she recovers from her wounds, Ayane hears about the Chinese ninja clan known as the Lin Kuei, and of its leader, the cryomancer Subzero. She also learns of the relic known as the Dragon Medallion, which can increase the power of its owner.

The afomentioned Medallion is also being disputed over the Mugen Tenshin and the Lin Kuei clans over its ownership. Ayane decides to head for the Lin Kuei's temple in the frozen wastelands and challenge Subzero for the medallion.

judgement hand
if subby is weaponless, ayane wins *and there are no chinese ninjas*

~the unsure hand of judgement

StyleTime
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Cds-25-.jpg

Major Snafu
Originally posted by judgement hand

~the unsure hand of judgement

Taken from the Original Subzero's profile (from MK1):

The actual name or identity of this warrior is unknown. However, based on the markings on his uniform, it is believed he belongs to the Lin Kuei, a legendary clan of Chinese ninja.

And it really doesn't matter is the human snowman is armed or not.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Major Snafu
And it really doesn't matter is the human snowman is armed or not.
Why not?

Major Snafu
Originally posted by StyleTime
Why not?

Why need a weapon when you have the power of ice at your command?

Xenogears
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Cds-25-.jpg ROTFLMFAO!

Good fight, but I can see Ayane pulling off her tri-tower complex destroying punch on Zero's face, obliterating him completely.

judgement hand
indeed

~ the blunt hand of judgement

Emperor Ashtar
Sub-Zero takes the majority, and he can manifest weapons with hs ice power.

judgement hand
yes but ayane can manifest pwnage into pain with her bare hands

~the hand of judgement that recently saw ayane destroy a large chunk of the DOAtech building with her mind

Xenogears
-SZ77AZhysU

judgement hand
...who was that?

Xenogears
Bayman

StyleTime
I wasn't going to get in on this thread, but it involves a DOA character, so I have to.

I must say, I haven't played a MK since they....started sucking. Has Subzero gotten any upgrades? If so, can someone help me out a bit wih the specifics behind his power increase? I can see Ayane taking the majority over past Subzero incarnations but I am not sure what the current one can do.

Xenogears
Vx_6UJPkNHg

Major Snafu
I wasn't going to get in on this thread, but it involves a DOA character, so I have to.

I must say, I haven't played a MK since they....started sucking. Has Subzero gotten any upgrades? If so, can someone help me out a bit wih the specifics behind his power increase? I can see Ayane taking the majority over past Subzero incarnations but I am not sure what the current one can do.

After the battle against Shinnok, Subzero began to rebuild the clan. Sektor had killed the Lin Kuei Grandmaster and challenged Subzero for leadership of the clan, as well as for the powers of the Dragon Medallion, a relic that increases the powers of its wearer to radical levels (hence, subzero's altered appearance in Deadly Alliance onward)

Subzero defeated Sektor, who fled to Japan to start his own clan of cybernetic ninjas, the Tekunin. During the events of Deception, he discovers that he has Outworld blood in him, as he is the last of a race of cryomancers.

Think about it...can Ayane really stand a chance againast a guy who can build a working boat of ice, should she tries the Tritower Destroyer Magic? He could create his ice blast in more than less than half the time she could try and destroy the temple.

Remulous
If this is the current form of Sub, he takes it in a heart beat.
It will be difficult to avoid attacks from an opponent who can freeze you solid and break you like thin glass.

FATALITY!!!

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Remulous
It will be difficult to avoid attacks from an opponent who can freeze you solid and break you like thin glass.

FATALITY!!!

It is the current form of Subby. I have it plain as day in the intro.

Remulous
It is the current form of Subby. I have it plain as day in the intro. Where?

Major Snafu
As she recovers from her wounds, Ayane hears about the Chinese ninja clan known as the Lin Kuei, and of its leader, the cryomancer Subzero. She also learns of the relic known as the Dragon Medallion, which can increase the power of its owner.

By the time of Deadly Alliance, Subzero (the younger one) is the head of the Lin Kuei and is transforming it into an element of good. Remember that from Mortal Kombat II and onward, the Subzero seen is the younger brother, since Scorpion offed the elder Subzero in the tournament.

Remulous
Well I thought you would've made him the younger Sub for a better fight, but gave him his current story for story purposes.

Violent2Dope

~the unsure hand of judgement Little fun fact, ninjitsu originated in China. Oh, and that little tri tower destroying punch isnt that great, if I recall it took a little minute for her to even perform that attack, by that time shed be a big sexy popsickle.

Remulous
Not to mention she didn't obliterate the tower.
1) She didn't destroy it by herself
2) If she did, she destroyed the foundations, not the entire building.

Major Snafu
Not to mention she didn't obliterate the tower.
1) She didn't destroy it by herself
2) If she did, she destroyed the foundations, not the entire building.

Ayane and the other ninja caused massive damage to the tower, but the real person who is responsible for destroying the Tritower is Helena Douglas. She set the tower's self-destruct program and was about to die when Zack rescued her.

StyleTime

FATALITY!!!
No. It will be difficult to freeze an enemy who can instantly null any attack you do due to teleportation. I have yet to read anything to say he just cleans house here. A working ice boat won't help him much Major Snafu.

Also, lay off the Tri-Tower feat guys. It's difficult to discern who destroyed the tower, but evidence points to Ayane. You can clearly see her energy permeating the Tri-Tower in the endings of the other combatants. The other ninja also had no part in destroying the Tri-Towers. They just fought enemies. Also, her ability to destroy the Tri-Towers is inconsequential.

If ice boats is Subzero's biggest feat, then he's going to lose.

Kazenji

When did he make ice boats ?

As for Sub-zero the current one with the armour that he has in deception (not sure about Armageddon) it strengthens him makes the force of each of his blows he deals to his opponent more dangerous

Major Snafu
No. It will be difficult to freeze an enemy who can instantly null any attack you do due to teleportation. I have yet to read anything to say he just cleans house here. A working ice boat won't help him much Major Snafu.

Also, lay off the Tri-Tower feat guys. It's difficult to discern who destroyed the tower, but evidence points to Ayane. You can clearly see her energy permeating the Tri-Tower in the endings of the other combatants. The other ninja also had no part in destroying the Tri-Towers. They just fought enemies. Also, her ability to destroy the Tri-Towers is inconsequential.

I was just pointing out that because of the Dragon Medallion, it increses Subzero's Kori powers to radical levels. The Ice Boat is just a demonstration of his abilities.

Subzero is also a survivor. From Mortal Kombat 2 up to Armageddon, he survives everything from Kahn's Earthrealm Invasion to Onaga, whereas nearly everyone else was killed.

Sure Ayane survived Omega, but can she survive the likes of Quan Chi? Scorpion? Maybe even Rayden?

Personally, I like the ice ninja because of his abilities to cause massive amounts of damage. It's been this way since his days in Mortal Kombat 2. Subzero isn't fancy, but he is effective.

And as I mentioned earlier, it was Helena, not Ayane and her ninpo that destroyed the Tritower, as seen in Helena's ending.

StyleTime
I was just pointing out that because of the Dragon Medallion, it increses Subzero's Kori powers to radical levels. The Ice Boat is just a demonstration of his abilities.

Subzero is also a survivor. From Mortal Kombat 2 up to Armageddon, he survives everything from Kahn's Earthrealm Invasion to Onaga, whereas nearly everyone else was killed.

Sure Ayane survived Omega, but can she survive the likes of Quan Chi? Scorpion? Maybe even Rayden?

Personally, I like the ice ninja because of his abilities to cause massive amounts of damage. It's been this way since his days in Mortal Kombat 2. Subzero isn't fancy, but he is effective.

And as I mentioned earlier, it was Helena, not Ayane and her ninpo that destroyed the Tritower, as seen in Helena's ending.
Major Snafu, I'm not even saying that Ayane wins this. I'm just unclear on current Subzero's full abilities. Also, Subzero is one of my favorites too.

She could survive Quan Chi and Scorpion. Did Subzero beat Rayden?

I own the game as I do all other DOA games except for Xtreme 2. The destroyer of the Tri-Tower is difficult to discern. I've played through their stories thoroughly. However, we shouldn't get caught up in it. It isn't even Ayane's primary method of attack. She executes those attacks for specific purposes like destroying large structures. Everyone loves to act as though Ayane is dumb enough to stand still charging a large ninpo spell right infront of her fully capable opponent.

Xenogears

And as I mentioned earlier, it was Helena, not Ayane and her ninpo that destroyed the Tritower, as seen in Helena's ending. As shown in Bayman's epilogue, Ayane's attack incinerated the insides of the buildings. The power of the attack shook the buildings as well. Fact is ALPHA-152 set the buildings on fire early on as shown in the beginning of Helena's ending. However, the buildings were not effectively destroyed until Ayane unleashed her attack. Before the self-destruct mechanism went off the buildings were already crumbling, mostly due to Ayane's assault.Originally posted by StyleTime
Everyone loves to act as though Ayane is dumb enough to stand still charging a large ninpo spell right infront of her fully capable opponent. Not to mention while Ayane was performing the attack, everything was in slow-mo. The instant she starts doing it, you can see Hayate dodging a bullet traveling really slowly. Then, a bullet nearly misses Ayane traveling by her slowly. The instant after that, Hayate joins up with her, then she punches the ground. All of that took 3 or 4 seconds at most, IMO. In this fight, she's not trying to destroy a tri-tower complex is she? No. She's trying to kill one person. Thus the reason why she'd take less than half the time it took her to destroy the DOATEC complex.

Remulous
Sub has faced people who can teleport before.

TricksterPriest
First off, Ayane might survive Quan Chi (I kinda doubt it, but I don't know enough to say otherwise..), but she's not beating Scorpion.

Sub-Zero has got this one.

StyleTime
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
First off, Ayane might survive Quan Chi (I kinda doubt it, but I don't know enough to say otherwise..), but she's not beating Scorpion.

Sub-Zero has got this one.
I said she could survive Scorpion.

Based on what? I just keep hearing he'll win. I'm not even saying he can't, but I haven't heard anything to put him out of Ayane's league yet.

Major Snafu, did Subzero beat Raiden? Why did you mention him?

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Little fun fact, ninjitsu originated in China.

No, it didn't

I said she could survive Scorpion.

Based on what? I just keep hearing he'll win. I'm not even saying he can't, but I haven't heard anything to put him out of Ayane's league yet.

Is that a joke, because Sub-Zero is way above ayane's legue. We should reverse the question towards ayane. What has she done to even be on Sub-Zero's league?!

StyleTime
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Is that a joke, because Sub-Zero is way above ayane's legue. We should reverse the question towards ayane. What has she done to even be on Sub-Zero's league?!
Like I said, I don't know about current Subzero's abilities. Er go, I can only actually compare Ayane's abilities to what you all have stated. That is why I asked for some information. I've only received an actual answer from Major Snafu. Even then, I only see that he is capable of making great, inanimate objects.

If he is so high above her, it shouldn't be difficult to tell me why. Can he pull an Iceman now or something?

Emperor Ashtar
Wait, is this classic Sub-Zero?

StyleTime
No. Major Snafu said that this was his current version. I'm not sure how that affects the fight just yet though.

Remulous
Ninjitsu was originated in Japan by Chinese refugees and is heavily based on Chinese techniques, more so then original techniques. But is still came from Japan, Snafu.

Major Snafu
Ninjitsu was originated in Japan by Chinese refugees and is heavily based on Chinese techniques, more so then original techniques. But is still came from Japan, Snafu.

I know that. I was pointing out Subzero's clan. If you want Japanese Ninja in Mortal Kombat, try the Shirai Ryu.

Remulous
I know that. I was pointing out Subzero's clan. If you want Japanese Ninja in Mortal Kombat, try the Shirai Ryu. Oh...
dude you are never wrong are you?

Major Snafu
Oh...
dude you are never wrong are you?

When I am wrong, I am not afraid to admit it. Maybe ninjitsu has its start in China or has Chinese influence, maybe it didn't. But I am going by Subzero's story about the Lin Kuei being a Chinese ninja clan. That part is canon in the MK universe.

Kazenji

If he is so high above her, it shouldn't be difficult to tell me why. Can he pull an Iceman now or something?

Possibly since he has the Dragon Medallion

MadMel
sub zero takes this
with the dragon medallion his ice powers were increased by god knows how much, and they were formidable enough without it..
teleporting?? sub zero faces off against scorpion (who can teleport) constantly, why should ayane's teleporting be different??

Emperor Ashtar

Chinese refugee's, you are aware that the japanese in general derived from the continent.

Remulous
Chinese refugee's, you are aware that the japanese in general derived from the continent. Of course.

I mean when the Chinese inventors left to Japan, Japan had already made it's self into a country and had people.

Just because a Chinese person finds refuge in Japan doesn't make them Japanese.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Kazenji
Possibly since he has the Dragon Medallion
Originally posted by MadMel
sub zero takes this
with the dragon medallion his ice powers were increased by god knows how much, and they were formidable enough without it..
teleporting?? sub zero faces off against scorpion (who can teleport) constantly, why should ayane's teleporting be different??
That's precisely my point. Does anyone even know how much this medallion actually increased Subzero's powers? If we're just going to assume that he can beat Ayane just because he has item that vaguely affects his powers, then I'll say Ayane beats Subzero just because she has Omega's saber. It increased her powers by "god knows how much, and they were formidable enough without it.."

Scorpion's teleporting isn't quite the same as Ayane's.

I don't think I'm asking an unreasonable question. What has current Subzero done that puts him out of Ayane's league?

Superboy Prime
Sub-Zero is a very experienced and seasoned warrior. He has been fighting since MK2, and has overcome lots of obstacles in his career. He fought Smoke, defeated him and reprogrammed him to help him fight Cyrax and Sector. The 2 cyborgs were defeated. In Deception he was ambushed by Tarkatans in the living forest and ended up slaying them. Only being that has managed to outright beat Sub-Zero is Scorpion, and Scorps is not an opponent to be underestimated.

Current Sub-Zero's status:

In Sub-Zero's Armageddon ending, after the defeat of Blaze, he attains God-like power. This, combined with his power from the Dragon Medallion, Sub-Zero became so all powerful that he became an Ice God. This however, was without the consent of the Elder Gods, who responded by sending their Champions to destroy him.

An example of the Dragon Medallion's power increase would be when Frost stole Sub-Zero's medallion in her Deadly Alliance ending. She used it, and her powers increased so much that she could not control them and ended up being frozen by her own powers. Go figure.

Ayane is dead...except she is lucky he is a force for good, and therefor he would not actually kill her.

Emperor Ashtar
Medellion or not, Sub-Zero wins.

Superboy Prime
Yep.

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Ayane is dead...except she is lucky he is a force for good, and therefor he would not actually kill her.

And if I was using the Older Subzero, then Ayane's head and spine would be liberated from her body. Remember that the older Subzero is a cold-blooded assassin, whereas his little brother has more respect for life.

StyleTime
Sub-Zero is a very experienced and seasoned warrior. He has been fighting since MK2, and has overcome lots of obstacles in his career. He fought Smoke, defeated him and reprogrammed him to help him fight Cyrax and Sector. The 2 cyborgs were defeated. In Deception he was ambushed by Tarkatans in the living forest and ended up slaying them. Only being that has managed to outright beat Sub-Zero is Scorpion, and Scorps is not an opponent to be underestimated.

Current Sub-Zero's status:

In Sub-Zero's Armageddon ending, after the defeat of Blaze, he attains God-like power. This, combined with his power from the Dragon Medallion, Sub-Zero became so all powerful that he became an Ice God. This however, was without the consent of the Elder Gods, who responded by sending their Champions to destroy him.

An example of the Dragon Medallion's power increase would be when Frost stole Sub-Zero's medallion in her Deadly Alliance ending. She used it, and her powers increased so much that she could not control them and ended up being frozen by her own powers. Go figure.

Again, I am not saying Ayane wins, but you just did almost what everyone else did. What is this "Godlike" power he now has? Frost getting frozen just means she was inexperienced with the medallion

Can I get like a specific freezing feat or something here? Can he turn Ayane into an icecube by thinking about it or something?
And if I was using the Older Subzero, then Ayane's head and spine would be liberated from her body. Remember that the older Subzero is a cold-blooded assassin, whereas his little brother has more respect for life.
I have to disagree with the older Subzero winning. Being cold blooded won't mean much considering Ayane was willing to kill her own sister, biological father, and did kill her foster father. Neither of their attitudes will matter since they are both willing to kill.

Xenogears
In all honesty, I don't know if Sub-zero pulled off anything close to what Omega or Ayane did, nor do I think he would survive Omega's landscape decimating fireballs, or Ayane's complex destroying punches.

Ayane can shoot out blasts like Hayabusa, as shown in her alternate cutscene against Kasumi.

She sure has Zero beat in the speed department. What durability feats does Subzero have that leads me to think he can withstand Ayane's energy blasts that disintegrates people, which are made of the same matter of the attack she unleashed on DOATEC, which is a purplish-like flame.

Lastly, if Ayane can kill Omega she sure as hell can knock the daylights out of Subzero, whether he's an "icegod" or not.

Superboy Prime
Style I did give you an example of the medallion and it's ability to upgrade Frost's powers to the point she wasn't able to control them anymore and ended up freezing herself.

...Godlike power is just that.

Think of Raiden but instead of lightning, Ice. Not high enough the foodchain to be considered an elder god, but powerful enough to rank among Raiden. That's pretty much the best description I can come up with, but knowing how things tend to go around in circles you'll just tell me I'm being vague and haven't given an actual example of Sub-Zero's capabilities.

With that said I still side with Sub0. Ayane is my girl & all, but IMO Sub-Zero is a just a notch above her. Do note In My Opinion.

Xenogears
Edit

StyleTime
Style I did give you an example of the medallion and it's ability to upgrade Frost's powers to the point she wasn't able to control them anymore and ended up freezing herself.

...Godlike power is just that.

Think of Raiden but instead of lightning, Ice. Not high enough the foodchain to be considered an elder god, but powerful enough to rank among Raiden. That's pretty much the best description I can come up with, but knowing how things tend to go around in circles you'll just tell me I'm being vague and haven't given an actual example of Sub-Zero's capabilities.

With that said I still side with Sub0. Ayane is my girl & all, but IMO Sub-Zero is a just a notch above her. Do note In My Opinion.
Well, you already know what my comment concerning clarity will be so I'll let it alone.

On that note, I don't mind dropping the argument. I'll still admit that I am unconvinced of Subzero's victory based on what's been stated about him, but I guess I'll just have to play it myself. I can't really say who wins right now.

Although that only applies for current Subzero. I don't see classic beating Ayane for a majority. I don't want to derail the thread though since this is current Subzero.

Xenogears
Subzero gets crushed, smashed, curbstomped, and obliterated by Ayane. He has NO chance of beating her, kapeesh S. Prime?

Sado22
IMO Subzero and Ayane would be better.
Subzero: get those here!
Subzero: get that booty here!

~Sado

Superboy Prime
Don't you mean Scorpion, Sado?

And Styletime I agree with Ayane beating classic Sub-Zero(1st one) since he didn't really do anything but kill Scorpion when he was mortal and die during the first tournament by the hands of Scorpion.

Xenogears
Originally posted by Sado22
IMO Subzero and Ayane would be better.
Subzero: get those here!
Subzero: get that booty here!

~Sado Yes dude you mean Scorpion.

And, screw Scorpion Ayane has her Kunais. Whoopty f*cking doo.

What you said is really funny though big grin

TricksterPriest
The first Sub-Zero became Noob-Saibot. So he definitely improved later on.

Whether he can beat Ayane, is debatable.

His younger brother however, will wreck her.

Xenogears
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
The first Sub-Zero became Noob-Saibot. So he definitely improved later on.

Whether he can beat Ayane, is debatable.

His younger brother however, will wreck her. look whose back!
welcome back mang! big grin
oh and i'm so convinced with your huge reply. laughing out loud
no jobbing: Ayane>>Subzero
jobbing: Ayane>>Subzero
speed: Ayane>>Subzero
career: Ayane>>Subzero
looks: Ayane>>Subzero
power: AYane?>>Subzero

and so.............AYANE>>>>>>>>>>>>Subzero big grin

Live with it.

~The Unbeatable Xenogears

Superboy Prime

*Does not even bother.*

Sado22
oh yeah...i meant scorpion. oops.
GET THOSE HERE!

Xenogears
Originally posted by Sado22
oh yeah...i meant scorpion. oops.
GET THOSE HERE! Scorpion will be saying "GET AWAY FROM HERE!" so that he wouldn't get his ass scorched, foo! mad

Sado22
WHO YOU CALLING "FOO"?! mad
ORA-GODTIER-SAMA WILL GIVE YOU A TASTE OF DIVINE FURY!!!!

"owari da na? nozumi dorini...ten kara ochiro!"mad
*charblasts cloud of the sky with a godtier beam*

~Sado
P.S. shinremy, was my japanese correct?

Kazenji

Actually if you want to get all technical goes all the way back to egypt possibly even further back since Ninja is basically assassin.

Xenogears
So, my ancestors invented ninjutsu?

Emperor Ashtar
ninjitsu is just japanese guerilla warefare.

judgement hand
IT'S PRONOUNCED NINJUTSU! NINJ-U-TSU not "ninjitsu" and ninja is not guerilla warefare.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhhkgMu7adk

Xenogears
ok

Tha C-Master
One second:

Sub Zero isn't canonically as strong as Raiden. He is however very powerful, and empowered by the medallion and I am convinced to give him the healthy majority.

judgement hand
GO NINJA GO NINJA GO! GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO! GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO! GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO! GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO! GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO! GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO! GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO! GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO! GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO! GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO! GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO! GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!

~ the spamming hand of judgement

Kazenji
Well if you want to include subs ending for MK: armageddon he gets pretty strong in the for his ending.

Sado22
teenage mutant ninja turtles
heroes in a halfshell turtle power
wink

oh...here's another one:

judgement grabs
cloud posts bullshit

Sado spams like hell

and

major snafu makes some weirdass threads

heroes in a halfshell turtle power

~Raphael Will Kick Leonardo's @$$ AnyDay In The Week Sado-sama

Emperor Ashtar
IT'S PRONOUNCED NINJUTSU! NINJ-U-TSU not "ninjitsu" and ninja is not guerilla warefare.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhhkgMu7adk
Yeah, it is.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Kazenji
Well if you want to include subs ending for MK: armageddon he gets pretty strong in the for his ending. That isn't established canon however, and several characters have power endings as such.

judgement hand
thus the nature of the prize: full godhood

Kazenji
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
That isn't established canon however, and several characters have power endings as such.

Yea i know we won't know what really happen until the next MK game.

Burnt Pancakes
Don't mean to go off topic but whats with all these ******* around here who feel the need to put ~(Insert name here)?

judgement hand
What is with all the kill-joys around here who need to be homophobic

~ the homosexual(not really) hand of judgement

Burnt Pancakes
A fagg0t is a block of wood. no expression

Emperor Ashtar
Don't you mean Scorpion, Sado?

And Styletime I agree with Ayane beating classic Sub-Zero(1st one) since he didn't really do anything but kill Scorpion when he was mortal and die during the first tournament by the hands of Scorpion.

You guys obviously haven't played MK:Mythologies.

King Nothing
You guys obviously haven't played MK:Mythologies. I have.

Sub will win this.

Superboy Prime
You guys obviously haven't played MK:Mythologies.

Actually I played the game many times as a kid, but after growing up I realized it really sucked donkey dick, and I just hid the memory of it in my subconscious to not let it haunt me in my dreams.

Thank you for reminding me of that game. Classic Sub slaughters Ayane.

MadMel
any version of sub takes this erm

Superboy Prime
Aye.

Mr Dude
*and there are no chinese ninjas*
Yes because, as we all know, both DOA and MK are based on actual battles that actually took place in ancient Japan.
Subby wins. Fatality. Flawless victory.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Mr Dude
Yes because, as we all know, both DOA and MK are based on actual battles that actually took place in ancient Japan.

Who cares where the battles took place, that has nothing to do with the point that ninjitsu is a japanese martial art.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.