Lobo ( no clone) vs. Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
Fights in the city...

guy222
Originally posted by Faceman
Fights in the city...

Good Afternoon. Diana ftw

LORDSIDIOUS01
Fights in the city...

WW should win

Faceman
Originally posted by guy222
Good Afternoon. Diana ftw Good afternoon pal. smile Thank you for you're opinion. I tend to agree. smile It looks like rain outside today. Batman is a cool character.

Symmetric Chaos
Lobo

guy222
Good afternoon pal. smile Thank you for you're opinion. I tend to agree. smile It looks like rain outside today. Batman is a cool character.

Cool smile Its cool, but sunny in Cali. Bruce is badass. Have a great weekend smile

guy222
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Lobo

Hey

Symmetric Chaos
Hey

carver9
Lobo, since he has beaten the hell out of superman but the thing that is different about this match up is that wonderwoman has almost all of superman abilities but she is a waaaaaaaaaaay better fight than superman which could change this fight. Wonderwoman has also beaten the hell out of superman. Good fight, need to think on this one.

Superherovandal
she has given him a good fight and so has Lobo but neither of them have ever beaten the "hell" out of him. It either ends up being inconclusive or him beating them.

batdude123
Originally posted by carver9
Lobo, since he has beaten the hell out of superman but the thing that is different about this match up is that wonderwoman has almost all of superman abilities but she is a waaaaaaaaaaay better fight than superman which could change this fight. Wonderwoman has also beaten the hell out of superman. Good fight, need to think on this one.

Diana has NEVER beaten the hell out of Superman. She's done okay against Superman on ONE occassion, whereas Superman has pimpsmacked WW away like nothing twice and has also broken her neck.

Lol @ anyone who thinks they're equals.

Mider999
there not equals im guessing but there pretty close to being, Lobo kills her by the way less she got her weapons.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by batdude123
Diana has NEVER beaten the hell out of Superman. She's done okay against Superman on ONE occassion, whereas Superman has pimpsmacked WW away like nothing twice and has also broken her neck.

Lol @ anyone who thinks they're equals. Meh. They're peers, but certainly not equals.

long pig
He's got basically unlimited strength, stamina and, when in control of his molecules (loses the ability when he's drunk and he just normally likes pain and takes hits), he's as durable as Superman. He's as fast as WW, as good a fighter, tons of weapons and would know her weakness.

You say no clone, but if you cut him in half, both halves would grow all the missing peices and become two wholes, so he'd STILL have the clone thing.

I don't really know what she can do to him.

Rewmac
Wonder Woman. She got stranght with agility and she has incredible durability also godly weapons can be useful. Diana for the win.

Crunch n Munch
Lobo will win imo. He's gotten the better of Superman once or twice in his day. One time he was drunk off his @ss.

Lobo does not really have the cloning powers anymore but he can regenerate himself from a drop of blood. He just can't make duplicates anymore. His strength is on par with WW's as is his skills.

Rewmac
Like he nearly broke his hand hitting Darkseid right?

batdude123
Originally posted by Rewmac
Like he nearly broke his hand hitting Darkseid right?

And Batman stunned Wonder Woman with a pressure point strike.

Juntai
Originally posted by Crunch n Munch
Lobo will win imo. He's gotten the better of Superman once or twice in his day. One time he was drunk off his @ss.

Lobo does not really have the cloning powers anymore but he can regenerate himself from a drop of blood. He just can't make duplicates anymore. His strength is on par with WW's as is his skills. Actually, he can make duplicates.

Validus
Blunder Woman wins.

Validus
And Batman stunned Wonder Woman with a pressure point strike.
Lobo breaking his hand and WW being stunned by a nerve strike aren't nearly equal on the embarrassment scale.

Juntai
Like he nearly broke his hand hitting Darkseid right? And Wonder Woman lost to Darkseids henchmen, let alone the real deal, whats your point?

I guess people don't get it, that Superman is pretty much the only one that has just plain outclassed Darkseid. Using him for a benchmark here is a bad idea, Darkseid beats them both at the same time.

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
Lobo breaking his hand and WW being stunned by a nerve strike aren't nearly equal on the embarrassment scale.

It's still really embarrassing for Diana.

And Darkseid slapped Diana around like a two dollar whore in Rock of Ages, btw.

Validus
It's still really embarrassing for Diana.
No it isn't. ermmhappy

Characters who can shrug off planet destroying attacks get owned by nerve strikes and weak point attacks all the time.

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
No it isn't. ermmhappy

Characters who can shrug off planet destroying attacks get owned by nerve strikes and weak point attacks all the time.

Since you're complimenting Batman here, I'll let it slide. blush2

Soljer

Lol @ anyone who thinks they're equals.

http://img129.imageshack.us/my.php?image=Superman_v2_211_2005_Team-DCP_pg17.jpg

whistle

long pig
Wonder Woman. She got stranght with agility and she has incredible durability also godly weapons can be useful. Diana for the win.
True, she does have all that but so does he...but more of it like: he's stronger, more durable and has better weapons. So......

long pig
Originally posted by Juntai
And Wonder Woman lost to Darkseids henchmen, let alone the real deal, whats your point?

I guess people don't get it, that Superman is pretty much the only one that has just plain outclassed Darkseid. Using him for a benchmark here is a bad idea, Darkseid beats them both at the same time.
Ahem...Orion.

But, I think that was due to the fact he's got something similar to the OE, except it can't be set to stun, only kill. Which doesn't make since, really. Orion is the good guy but gets the source weapon that is totally fatal, DS is the baddy and gets the weapon that can be used to do very gentle things.

Did you see Orion and DS fight the first time? That was awesome, they were doing straight up martial arts moves the entire time. Who knew those two have such high end agility and such. Why doesn't superman do anything like that? He just punches.

The second Orion fight was better. Wasn't Orion the only one ever to make it out of the source wall?

Question, do you think Darkseid or Superman could take a full blast from Orions AF?

Juntai
Originally posted by long pig
Ahem...Orion.

But, I think that was due to the fact he's got something similar to the OE, except it can't be set to stun, only kill. Which doesn't make since, really. Orion is the good guy but gets the source weapon that is totally fatal, DS is the baddy and gets the weapon that can be used to do very gentle things.

Did you see Orion and DS fight the first time? That was awesome, they were doing straight up martial arts moves the entire time. Who knew those two have such high end agility and such. Why doesn't superman do anything like that? He just punches.

The second Orion fight was better. Wasn't Orion the only one ever to make it out of the source wall?

Question, do you think Darkseid or Superman could take a full blast from Orions AF? Yea', I own the Orion series..... Orion beat Darkseid, but it later turned out Darkseid pretty much planned it as such. He also did so by hitting DS with his own attack, after a long hard fought fight of an entire issue pretty much first panel to last.. I said Superman was pretty much the only one who has straight up outclassed him...Show me where Superman was having a long hard fought battle with him. Because in one Superman beat his eyes closed, in another Superman spun in a circle real fast, and in another, he grabbed him and dragged him to the sun and stomped him.

Gentle in what fashion? Because the Omega beams can do pretty much whatever from concussive force to matter manipulation or straight away wipeout beams, teleport beams, etc. However, I'll give you that Orions seem staight up more raw power, a reflection of his character.

Do I think they could take it? Possibly. Would it hurt like a mofo? Yeah. Orion still isn't very great with the Astroforce however, usually relying more on his personal strength and sheer will to win every battle.

Mider999
superman beating a non jobbing darkseid is pure BULL the guy could move planets around in his damn mind and controll billions of people at once, as well as scare the lords of chaos but then again WHO DOESNT LOSE TO SUPERMAN. Lobo beats diana up nothing she has can permanatly kill him i think the guy has regenerated from a pool of blood.

long pig
Originally posted by Juntai
Yea', I own the Orion series..... Orion beat Darkseid, but it later turned out Darkseid pretty much planned it as such. He also did so by hitting DS with his own attack, after a long hard fought fight of an entire issue pretty much first panel to last.. I said Superman was pretty much the only one who has straight up outclassed him...Show me where Superman was having a long hard fought battle with him. Because in one Superman beat his eyes closed, in another Superman spun in a circle real fast, and in another, he grabbed him and dragged him to the sun and stomped him.

Gentle in what fashion? Because the Omega beams can do pretty much whatever from concussive force to matter manipulation or straight away wipeout beams, teleport beams, etc. However, I'll give you that Orions seem staight up more raw power, a reflection of his character.

Do I think they could take it? Possibly. Would it hurt like a mofo? Yeah. Orion still isn't very great with the Astroforce however, usually relying more on his personal strength and sheer will to win every battle.
No, no. You missed my point.

I was speaking on maybe their powers got switched or something. Orion should have the power that allows him to NOT skill and do other things like BFR since he's a good guy. DS should has the AF and make it only able to kill. Seems ironic.

But, the AF and all can do things the OE can do. Chase people down, immobilize them and tow them, destroy them, kill them with nerveless pain.

But, I think DS could take a massive AF dose, Superman could not. I mean, not only is it uber powerful, it's technically magic.

I love orion. I think he got AWESOME with the AF in his last series, he didn't even need the harness and was doing transmutation and such. He was bending reality and time with it once. He's got hundreds of skill feats dealing with the AF.

long pig
Oh, juntai, was Orion the only person to make it out of the Source Wall under his own power? I can't remember.

Juntai
Originally posted by long pig
Oh, juntai, was Orion the only person to make it out of the Source Wall under his own power? I can't remember. Spectre has, but as for normal heros, as far as I know. Then again, I haven't seen many people enter at all.

But yeah, in a typical situation in another book, I could see what you're saying about their powers, but that's part of what makes these characters good and unique. Orion is a brute with a hard on for winning at any cost, disregarding all else and thus his destructive power. While Darkseid is the one with the class, and his powers more closely reflect that. Not even having to move a hand or change stances to beat most enemies.

long pig
Ah, that's some smart writing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.