TMNT vs. Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Madvillain
Fight takes place on a roof top at dusk. Each of the competitors have their standard equipment to start off with in this battle. i.e Batman has his utility belt, and Leo has his Katanas, Donny his bow staff etc.

so:

Batman

vs.

Leonardo
Donatello
Raphael
Michaelangelo

who wins?

Symmetric Chaos
Team

guy222
Originally posted by Madvillain
Fight takes place on a roof top at dusk. Each of the competitors have their standard equipment to start off with in this battle. i.e Batman has his utility belt, and Leo has his Katanas, Donny his bow staff etc.

so:

Batman

vs.

Leonardo
Donatello
Raphael
Michaelangelo

who wins?

I like TMNT winning, but Bruce is amazing

spidey-dude
raphael takes out batman on his own

janus77
Doesn't Shredder kick all the turtles' arses on his own?
And he's just human, right?

amyway, turtles would win.

Madvillain
Originally posted by janus77

those statements are conflicting.

grey fox
"Alfred"

"Yes Master Bruce ? "

"Inform the dealers I now have four of the words largest ash trays in my possession"

RSSR
Turtle Power for the win!

janus77
those statements are conflicting.
nope, just separate thoughts.

Shredder was basically a human right? and he constantly beat down the Turtles. so there's a possibility that they're not quite so tough for Batman. that said, I still don't think he can beat the Turtles.

Soljer
Originally posted by grey fox
"Alfred"

"Yes Master Bruce ? "

"Inform the dealers I now have four of the words largest ash trays in my possession"

That would have been pretty funny if I had been able to take my eyes away from 'words.'

capt it up

no he well beyond human........and the most skilled fighter in his universe if I am not mistaken.

also the turtles are all hella durable far more durable then batman. They are all amazingly skill. batman would get stomped trying to face all 4 at once.

Kazenji

Actaully he's an alien

capt it up
depends which shredder your referring to one a demon god of darkness and evil

Kazenji
Well i'm talking about the one thats in the 2004 cartoon which is supposly more based on the comics.

capt it up
ya he was a ninja on the tribunal and was possed by a demon god.......

janus77
ah, never really read their comics - was too old for the Turtles when they became big, in the UK - so all I know of Shredder is the so-so cartoon.

thought he was just a regular human with funky kitchen utensils attached to him.

capt it up
no he is a ninja who is a master of many styles possiably every style on earth. He is also able to amp his abilities through chi and becuase of his mastery of the dark arts he is well beyond any human could ever been in terms of strength, agility, reflex, speed, durability, stamina.

grey fox
Originally posted by Soljer
That would have been pretty funny if I had been able to take my eyes away from 'words.'

F*ck !

Madvillain
bump.....

LORDSIDIOUS01
Batman takes out the turtles, then sits and haves turtle soup for dinner.

Madvillain
bump

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by JediSamuraiMRB
Batman takes out the turtles, then sits and haves turtle soup for dinner.

Doubtful.... laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

Not all four turtles at once he don't and definately not without some kind of heads up...

If we're talkin' the Turtles from the original graphic novels from the eighties before they got all cartoony, Batman is sooooooo screwed.

TheBadguy
Batman gets buttraped

Decay
with all his gadgets, batman probably has the ability to defeat four ninjas of the tmnts skill level, but he couldnt take on the tmnt at once because of the teamwork factor. their very skilled, but theyve also been fighting together, training together and doing pretty much everything else together since they mutated.

they arnt just four ninjas, their four ninjas who know each other well enough to nearly read each others minds and work almost flawlessly together. the teamwork factor give the turtles the win.

Darth Martin
Bruce is probably better by a shell(no pun intended) out of these guys individually. but these guys are amazing and have great teamwork. They're deadly. They take it 6/10. Bruce's utility belt is alot. Give Bruce a Ninjuken or a Katana and it might be more fair.

severance
big who cares shit

Unnatural-POWER
Technically, if all four turtles attacked at once, Batman would be unable to block each attack simultaneously, meaning he would take a hit or two.

Or you can reverse it and think about it the other way, if Batman was to attack one, or even two at once, he would still have 2 more attacking him from behind, or the side, or above.
As skilled as Batman is, i don't see him being able to defeat four enemies at once, especially four that are skilled in H2H combat.

Also worth thinking about how well the Turtles work as a team.

I vote the Turtles for above reasons.

complexbrother
Bats would by them pizza then be on his merry way .

EkinEku
unless he could one shot all of them hell to the no, he probably couldn't beat shredder either.

Kento
Depends on the Shredder...and the fact that Leo beat the Shredder in the comic alone and cut off his head I'd be willing to bet Bruce could take comic Shredder. All four turtles not so much unless it was the old school cartoon ones.

Darth Martin
Batman stalemated Karate Kid. He can surely compete with Shredder.

Acrosurge
As good as he is, Bruce isn't taking all four Turtles without prep. They outclass him physically and numerically and they will know his ninja-vanishing tricks.

EkinEku
batman had a hard time with those 4 ninjas when he was recouping from the bane incident, plus this last comic with ras G and his father, 2005 shredder is on that level. he handled all 4 of half shells on the regular so with that i dont think bats would get maimed easily, but like when he first fought that amazon girl he would get F'd up by shredder and by the turtles maybe even leo alone.

Darth Martin
Oh well when you put it that way yeah I guess Bats couldn't take Shredder H2H.

Inhuman
Originally posted by TheBadguy
Batman gets buttraped

Would that be loss?

or a win for bruce? shifty

Madvillain
wow..

MrHeavySilence
Rolling with Batman on this one. They're not even close to Batman's level of skill. All they know is Ninjitsu and some small mixed martial arts. Plus the fact that they rely on their normal weapons alot. Batman can use anything and has a lot more in his arsenal than nunchucks. Once Bats pulls out the laser cutter its turtle soup time.

TheBadguy
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
Rolling with Batman on this one. They're not even close to Batman's level of skill. All they know is Ninjitsu and some small mixed martial arts. Plus the fact that they rely on their normal weapons alot. Batman can use anything and has a lot more in his arsenal than nunchucks. Once Bats pulls out the laser cutter its turtle soup time.

Im pretty sure one of the turtles won a tournament of the best fighters in the universe. Batman would have his hands full with Leo in a 1on1.

Madvillain
True.

jadervason
Hm. Val Kilmer in a batsuit vs the movie turtles

Also, fighting as described in the opening post, Batman teaches them a thing or two about ninjitsu.

Batman 6/10.

DaSlimShady
It's 1-vs-4. Batman loses.

jrodslam
Till this day, noone has posted a single scan or scans of feats from the turtles. Not one. Until i see something that has me say "Woah! Maybe the turtles are as good as the high end street lvl'ers", they lose in every thread where they are up against one.

Sorry, but this forum is and has been based off shown proof. With that said, Bats wins.

one above you
if leonardo reaches his full peotinal he cud take him alone.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by one above you
if leonardo reaches his full peotinal he cud take him alone.

Banned again...

one above you
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Banned again... what are you talking bout.

vansonbee
Batman will win, 4 trained Ninja? mutant turles? Blah Batman took on real freaking Ninjas before, this make no difference's

Madvillain
bumpity..

Prep-Man
Leo would be a good figtht alone. all 4 is TMNT is a stomp in their favor.

Mshinu
Leo obviously don`t know shit he thinks his straight swords are katana.

Bats knocks them on their backs and they can`t get up laughing

Juk3n
Originally posted by spidey-dude
raphael takes out batman on his own

Careful dude, for that way madness lay

Lord Feron
All 4 attacking at once + their teamwork + individual skills Turtles takes a solid majority.

Juntai
i.e Batman has his utility belt Batman wins.

Stunner2xx
tonight bruce dines on turtle soup.

C. C. Cowgirl!
I say TMNT.

Darth Martin
Depending what's in his utility belt the Turtles should win.

If Bruce's standard equipment includes exploding batarangs, liquid-nitrogen capsules, electric-shock batarangs, foam pellets, etc. He might make it interesting.

But more often than not Turtles win. There are four of them. And there meybe just a class below him in skill, the only thing saving him is his equipment which again depends on what he's carrying.

chomperx9
batman would win but he would have to fight each one one at a time. no way he can take out all 4 at the same time. but the problem for bats is they are not just gonna stand there and watch there brother get there butt kicked there going to take some action of course. shredder might be able to solo batman

C. C. Cowgirl!
The Turtles has amazing levels of teamwork skills. No way is he taking them all out when fighting them at the same time. If this is the early versions of TMNT, they are ready to kill (Which can prove problematic for Batman). If this is the most recent versions of TMNT, they don't need to kill and each one can easily solo.

Naija boy
Human >>>>> Turtle. Nuff said

C. C. Cowgirl!
Turtle Mutant >>>>>>>>>>>> Human >>>>>>>>>> Turtle.

Raptor22
bat shark repellant i mean bat turtle repellant ftw

Enyalus
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl!
Turtle Mutant >>>>>>>>>>>> Human >>>>>>>>>> Turtle.
Don't listen to Naija. He never knows what he's talking about.

wink stick out tongue

C. C. Cowgirl!
I'll note that for future interactions stick out tongue

Spire
Utility belt > Turtles

C. C. Cowgirl!
Utility belt > Turtles > Batman > Utility belt.

Circle of life.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Spire
Utility belt > Turtles
Turtle soup > bat soup.

Spire
Oh the damn!

Bat soup!

Enyalus
*wins*

C. C. Cowgirl!
Originally posted by Enyalus
Turtle soup > bat soup.

Even there they beat him mmm

Raoul
In a straight up fight, the team should win, imo.

Batman's a wily bastard, though, so i don't know...

C. C. Cowgirl!
While perhaps not Batman league, Donatello isn't very short on brainmuscles either. And they have great synch at teamwork.

(If this is the latest version of Turtles though, they stomp. Otherwise Batman might put up a fairly admirable fight)

Enyalus
Even there they beat him mmm
Exactly. The Turtles are fast, strong, great fighters, and delicious.

Battlehammer
is this comic turtles or show?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
is this comic turtles or show? prob comics.

Battlehammer
then some one should bring fourth evidences that the turtle wins, because I read them and there feats arnt really that impressive

Starscream M
yeah but they have numbers...4 of them. even if you assume batman is more skilled individually, the skill gap isn't that big.

Prep-Man
Turtles have fought through gas, smoke, being blind, have taken blunt force and have defense via shell. turtles are highly skilled themselves. you only need 2, maybe 1, depending on which one.

Prep-Man
Another thing to add is that the turtles are VERY durable. leo himself took multiple cuts from shredder then gutted his ass with his sword right through the heart! the Eastman's & Liard's turtles don't screw around.

grimify
I haven't seen anything from the turtles that was that impressive. If anyone has some scans I would like to see them.

C. C. Cowgirl!
I sadly don't have scans, but for what it's worth, everyone knows that each turtle alone can take down dozens of elite ninjas at the same time.

Michelangelo won a galactic deathmatch tournament.

Prep-Man
Plus batman's regular punches and kicks aren't going to do much. raphael took casey jones's bat and hockey stick and it just shattered against his hide. much more impressive than getting knocked out by a typewriter.

Sado22
Leo lectures Bruce on ethics, morality, trust and honor. Raph pouts for a while then impales bruce from the back..and the slaps around leo again for being such a pvssy

~Sado

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Battlehammer
then some one should bring fourth evidences that the turtle wins, because I read them and there feats arnt really that impressive The comics are hard to come by, but they definitely win. People here just don't know the characters and know Marvel and DC. The turtles are far more ruthless and are low level superhuman. All of the cliche feats Batman and countless characters have done, they have done too. Bullet and laser dodging etc. They've taken on the triceratons, multiton characters with advanced technology, the utroms, Shredder (Leo has beaten shredder here and then). Leo was also trained by the ancient one as well later on. Batman does not win this fight.

grimify
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Plus batman's regular punches and kicks aren't going to do much. raphael took casey jones's bat and hockey stick and it just shattered against his hide. much more impressive than getting knocked out by a typewriter.

Is Casey Jone's something special? (not being a smart ass, really asking) Batman can punch and kick through reinforced steel doors designed for missile impact.

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
The comics are hard to come by, but they definitely win. People here just don't know the characters and know Marvel and DC.

I don't know that much about them, I've read some of their Image appearences and was never that impressed.

Tha C-Master
There are so many forms of media that they are really hard to argue. Image wasn't long lived but I know they did things like kill dinosaurs.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by grimify
Is Casey Jone's something special? (not being a smart ass, really asking) Batman can punch and kick through reinforced steel doors designed for missile impact.

I don't know that much about them, I've read some of their Image appearences and was never that impressed.

I'm not saying Casey's special, just explaining their damage soak, compared to Bruce's. Turtles take on mutants that make Bane look like a weakling in comparison.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
There are so many forms of media that they are really hard to argue. Image wasn't long lived but I know they did things like kill dinosaurs.

They have beaten the Power Rangers cool

Raoul
They have beaten the Power Rangers cool

power rangers sucked, though. they'd fall over if fireworks were detonated nearby.

illadelph12
Smh...

I'm gonna see if I can get the Mirage Eastman & Laird TPB on Amazon and create a respect thread for the comic Turtles. I think they'd beat Batman though. Batman would be hard pressed to score a majority over Leo or Raphael individually, and possibly Michaelangelo as well (in the comics he's not as flamboyant as in the cartoons/films, he's just the young, impulsive and naive turtle). Donatello is the darkhorse of the group. He's a highly skilled fighter, but his greatest strength is his mind (like Batman). He's created some pretty high end tech considering the scrap parts at his disposal. With better resources he'd be a monster.

illadelph12
Hmm, just checked and Vol. 1 alone is going for $185. Might have to find a different avenue...

Prep-Man
here is some stuff.

http://www.ninjaturtles.com/comics/mirage/one/pg01.htm

Tha C-Master
"They can bleed..."

"So can you..."

Leo in the comics is SO badass!

SuperLuigi
i was about to post this thread then i searched... woe is me. individually batman but any two of them overwhelms bats

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.